A friends slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble840

A friends slippers

Post by Kimble840 »

I little back ground before i get to how i screwed up. She is a long time friend of my family that ive known most of my life.  I've been "with" most of her shoes over the years. She is what i call a "shoe killer". She is careless and cavalier with them. She is very hard on shoes, especially slippers. On average a pair of slippers lasts her about 8 to 9 months. Some only last about 5.  I've had intimate relations with most of them, even stolen a few from the trash.
     She has openly let me take pics and vids of her wearing. Though we never really talked about it, i just assumed she had some idea about what it meant. I moved away a few years ago so sadly i have surely missed out on recent shoes and slippers. Not long ago i was in town to visit and one night we were drinking and playing cards. I don't remember how it came up but the long and short of it is the alcohol loosened me up and i told her about "it". That's when she admitted that not long before i moved, she saw me in the bathroom smelling her slippers and touching my self under my pants. She told me that until then it had never occurred to her what my attraction was.
     Now that she knows she says she understands but is not comfortable with it and asked me nicely to stay away from her shoes. She told me that she understands the temptation so she is going to wear socks the entire time i am visiting so that i can't see her feet.
     The first bunch of pics are oldies from the past just to give you prospective of what she does to her shoes. Then there are the pics of her glitter slippers that she was wearing while i was visiting. I want them so badly. She doesn't realise that just by wearing them around me (even with socks) she's driving me crazy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble840

Re: A friends slippers

Post by Kimble840 »

It sucks so bad. If id just kept my mouth shut, she'd never of thought about it and her gaurd would never have gone up. Now I'll probably never see her barefeet again and never be able to smell, fuck, and cum her slippers again. Fml.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I do love these purple slippers! The soles look fantastic! They're soooo thin and soft! What are they made of, man made material, or leather?.. These slippers are perfect for sexy games as trampling and slipperjob!..
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

They were made of a mildy firm rubber. I vaguely remember her saying they were too slippery on smooth floors. She would get irritated when she would slide on the floor and make comments about useing them up outside digging in the garden.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

She may not be comfortable with you sniffing and cumming them while she is currently wearing them but what about when she is ready to throw them away? Would she be willing to give them to you at that point? It could be a good compromise.