Nike TNs

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

driverlawso

Re: Nike TNs

Post by driverlawso »

Where do we purchase these vids?

Any chance of a wetlook vid with you wearing white ankle socks and these tns in the shower?
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Nike TN's, sweaty barefeet, lots of oil, hard sneakerfucking and a πŸ”₯ as fuck sneakerjob all topped off with a cumshot on my looselace's πŸ’¦πŸ‘Ÿ Sounds perfect right? πŸ‘€πŸ“Ό

qwe0011

Post by qwe0011 »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:24 am Nike TN's, sweaty barefeet, lots of oil, hard sneakerfucking and a πŸ”₯ as fuck sneakerjob all topped off with a cumshot on my looselace's πŸ’¦πŸ‘Ÿ Sounds perfect right? πŸ‘€πŸ“Ό
That was an awesome video! Could you show us a pic of what those nikes look like now after all that oil?
Stephanie_Stepsie

qwe0011 wrote: ↑Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 pm
Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:24 am Nike TN's, sweaty barefeet, lots of oil, hard sneakerfucking and a πŸ”₯ as fuck sneakerjob all topped off with a cumshot on my looselace's πŸ’¦πŸ‘Ÿ Sounds perfect right? πŸ‘€πŸ“Ό
That was an awesome video! Could you show us a pic of what those nikes look like now after all that oil?
Hot, isnt it. So glad you liked it, I know I did XXX

What was your favourite part?

Anyway, as requested; here you go πŸ˜‰

qwe0011

Post by qwe0011 »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:40 pm
qwe0011 wrote: ↑Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 pm
Hot, isnt it. So glad you liked it, I know I did XXX

What was your favourite part?
I think the best bit for me was when you popped your heel out and "fished" him in for the shoe fuck when you were sitting on the couch and him in front of you on the floor.
Stephanie_Stepsie

Hiya πŸ’•

I got a bit naughty in these TNs yesterday 🀭

I can't believe how loose I have those laces now. I practically walk out of those Nike's with every step or turn I take πŸ‘£
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Any more cumshots on them?
superspice1981

Post by superspice1981 »

wow