Sexy shox

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nwf

Sexy shox

Post by nwf »

I hardly ever get pictures of my Wife’s feet. She’s young, sexy, and drunk lol. She’s wanting to clear out her closet, but doesn’t want any involvement, so heads up! So here is her sexy little 6.5 size feet in shox, and think white ankle socks! Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xxgriffithxx

Re: Sexy shox

Post by xxgriffithxx »

Very sexy!
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Give her a couple more drinks and have some fun with them!
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

That’s amazing. Do you cum them much? Does she know?
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

What other shox or sneaker dose she have?
nwf

Post by nwf »

Ya, I have those ones once but they are sacred to me so I want them to stay as “fresh” as possible. I have another post if you type in shox of all the shoes she’s selling. Feel free to pm me
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Could you post more pics of your wife’s shoes u have left and maybe her current ones ! These pics are great love how u took the lace out
nwf

Post by nwf »

Hey just seen this. I got a bunch more on another post feel free to check it out.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

nwf wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:12 am Hey just seen this. I got a bunch more on another post feel free to check it out.
I did check it out get pics !!
What did she say when u pulled the laces out
nwf

Post by nwf »

She was not impressed, but too drunk too care lol. She’s somewhat slowly warming up to this.