Converse and Vans Sightings

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rgamer99

Re: Converse and Vans Sightings

Post by Rgamer99 »

Some older pics i have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey girl, lemme nut those chucks.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Had a bunch of stuff suddenly make itself my problem today so I only got 1 pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Got a little behind in posting
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Got some of another friend of mine
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

2 posts in one day? Crazy. These are all from thursday. Also new vid on tumblr
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

If you had to guess based on the girls and your experiences with shoes, which of their shoes do you think would be the smelliest?
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

finfan1 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:06 am If you had to guess based on the girls and your experiences with shoes, which of their shoes do you think would be the smelliest?
From what I've seen smell is really inconsistent. If I had to guess it would have to be this girl. From what I've seen over the past year it seems like she wear her vans sockless more often than not
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Rgamer99 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:57 am
finfan1 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:06 am If you had to guess based on the girls and your experiences with shoes, which of their shoes do you think would be the smelliest?
From what I've seen smell is really inconsistent. If I had to guess it would have to be this girl. From what I've seen over the past year it seems like she wear her vans sockless more often than not
Oh man that's hot. Other than the shoes you get from girls, do you ever get the chance to sniff sneakers that the girls still wear? If so, any encounters with particularly smelly ones?
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

finfan1 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 12:50 pm
Rgamer99 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:57 am
Oh man that's hot. Other than the shoes you get from girls, do you ever get the chance to sniff sneakers that the girls still wear? If so, any encounters with particularly smelly ones?
No I haven't had an opportunity unfortunately
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Just a bunch of G today