My neighbor's Slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fuzzy80

Re: My neighbor's Slippers

Post by fuzzy80 »

furslipper63 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:14 pm please post some photos hope you like my collection
Photos are posted. And wow my god. You have so many slippers. You must cum on them so much lol. Send me a private message.
cdnslippers

Post by cdnslippers »

fuzzy80 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:30 am
cdnslippers wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:36 am Fantastic pictures. Love how cummed up those slippers got. They look really soft and needing a good fuck
They feel so good on my cock. One of my favorite things to do is get a picture of my neighbor and jerk off to her while using her slippers. I'm not really attracted to her it's more of a power thing. Like i'm jerking off to her using HER slippers and then I cum on them. Feels so dominant and it's hot.
That sounds hot . I don't have a pic, of some of the owners of my own collection but I sometimes think about who wore the slippers and imagine I'm getting them ready for them to wear, whether they want them cummed or not
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

How did they smell when she wore them? Show us the pic please? This is so hot!
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

What size?
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

dearfoams wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:48 am How did they smell when she wore them? Show us the pic please? This is so hot!
For her disclosure I’m not going to post a picture of her. Plus if she somehow sees this shit will get real. They smelled good actually. Like a mixture of foot sweat and body wash.
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

dearfoams wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:48 amWhat size?
She has big feet so I think they’re like a size 10-11.
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

cdnslippers wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:30 pm
fuzzy80 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:30 am
cdnslippers wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:36 am Fantastic pictures. Love how cummed up those slippers got. They look really soft and needing a good fuck
They feel so good on my cock. One of my favorite things to do is get a picture of my neighbor and jerk off to her while using her slippers. I'm not really attracted to her it's more of a power thing. Like i'm jerking off to her using HER slippers and then I cum on them. Feels so dominant and it's hot.
That sounds hot . I don't have a pic, of some of the owners of my own collection but I sometimes think about who wore the slippers and imagine I'm getting them ready for them to wear, whether they want them cummed or not
Yeah I like do imagine her walking around in my cum filled slippers. If I could I’d like to give them back to her secretly and see the look on her face of how much cum I spurted all over her slippers.