My favorite sneakers. A story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BareFoot Rose

My favorite sneakers. A story

Post by BareFoot Rose »

"noooo" I groaned. I was standing there in the gym locker room staring down at a single sneaker from my favorite pair, floating in the toilet. The changing rooms were full, and I was in a hurry, so I tried to change in the toilet stall. That was a mistake. My shoe had slipped from my grasp and splashed down into the community gym toilet bowl.

Now what?
I was still damn from my shower, standing barefoot in a locker room full of strangers, my soles pressing on the dirty bathroom floor.

I couldn't wear them like this out into town. Squishing with every single step as I made my way to my appointment.
Lord knows what was in that toilet, infesting the fibers of my favorite new balance running shoe .
Still... i had an appointment to keep. So, holding my breath i fished the green and black, wide sole, running shoe out of the public toilet and exited the stall.

I washed it in the sink the best I could, but that didn't change the fact that it was going to be wet. Then I spotted it... someone left their hair dryer. Surely they won't mind me borrowing it?

I squeezed the water out the best I could into the sink, watching a year's worth of workout sweat run down the drain with the dirty... smelly water, pressing my fingers into the soles like a lover massaging my feet, in hopes of milking all of the water out. Then I turned on the blow dryer and started blowing my shoes.

"this is taking forever" I muttered to myself. I turned the heat up and put it closer to the shoe. "come on... dry already..."

But my impatience got the better of me... after only a few moments on high I began to smell something funny. I jerked back only to see part of the mesh of my shoes had melted leaving a perfect toe shaped hole where anyone could see my socks or big toe sticking out.

"oh... crap"

Now what was I going to do? I loved these shoes but I also have places to be! What was worse... it was still wet!
Defeated, I gave up and put the still wet sneaker onto my socked foot, and endured the luke warm water soaking into my sock so that it can properly prune the skin of my foot and toes before the end of the day, and walks out, my big toe, sticking out of the burn hole with every step.
Squish
Squish
Squish

The sound followed me no mattered where I went. Yet i continued on my day, feeling the liquid seep further into my sock, and skin, with every second of the day.

What saddens me most, is that at the end of the day, the shoes had to be relegated to the back of the closet. I loved them too much to toss them, but they were just too damaged to wear in public.
rzseven7

Re: My favorite sneakers. A story

Post by rzseven7 »

that is awesome. it probably was a great sight to see your toe showing through
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

rzseven7 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 pm that is awesome. it probably was a great sight to see your toe showing through
I might still have them packed away too. I just moved so I have no clue where they are at
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

nice how did you feel wearing them knowing you burned a hole in them?
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

rzseven7 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:54 pm nice how did you feel wearing them knowing you burned a hole in them?
strange! even exposed! Every step I took in public my sock covered toe bulged out , stretching the torn hole wider
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

That is wonderful when it was stretching more did you hear the beautiful noise of the fabric ripping more