Cum your own?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jkeller90210

Re: Cum your own?

Post by jkeller90210 »

Msg me on kik at Jkeller90210
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I love to fuck my trainers from french brand "Le Coq Sportif":

It's the model "Dynacomf". They look like NIKE "Roshe Run" but with some différences: on the Dynacomf, the soles are way more supple and pliable than Roshe Run! The upper part is made of very thin and very soft cotton. I replaced the insole with a memory foam insole. My Dynacomf are soooo soft Inside! I love to put my hard cock deep Inside and to fuck them I can see my cock shape throught the cotton upper part. The cotton lining is so soft, as well as the memory foam insole! I cum indise within a few minutes!
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

I love to cum mine I really like dirty and worn sneakers so at first I wasn't into them but after a few months of use they are perfect for playing with
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slowheat

Post by slowheat »

theoneforyou wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:39 pm I love to cum mine I really like dirty and worn sneakers so at first I wasn't into them but after a few months of use they are perfect for playing with
I know exactly what you mean.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Yeah I cum on my a lot. I love gym sneakers. Male and female. I have a huge collection of sneakers from friends and mine too. I use most of them and cum on all of them too. But I love even more when some friends of mine order me to cum on the ones I am using.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

I normally cum the wife’s Asics, but I have done my own as well, actually like the thought of someone else cumming them
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

i usually cum in my wife Nike Frees, however, i have cum in mine several times!
slipperlover13

Post by slipperlover13 »

I cum in my house slippers all the time! they are soft and feel awesome on your cock!
slipperlover91

Post by slipperlover91 »

slipperlover13 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:43 pm I cum in my house slippers all the time! they are soft and feel awesome on your cock!
What do your slippers look like?