Make me hot! Tell me what you would do to these xx

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

VibeTuneZ

Re: Make me hot! Tell me what you would do to these xx

Post by VibeTuneZ »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:28 am Would you cum on or in them?

Maybe you could tie one of the pink laces around the base of your cock, trap the blood, make your cock throb and pulsate and prevent you from shooting. That soft padded tongue would rub against the top of your cock and feel so good. When you're ready to shoot your man goo, whip it out, untie your cock and explode all over the top of the laces and tongue xxx
That's good stuff! I would try this with your Sneakers 😍
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

VibeTuneZ wrote: ↑Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:57 am

Maybe you could tie one of the pink laces around the base of your cock, trap the blood, make your cock throb and pulsate and prevent you from shooting. That soft padded tongue would rub against the top of your cock and feel so good. When you're ready to shoot your man goo, whip it out, untie your cock and explode all over the top of the laces and tongue xxx
Would you post pics?πŸ’•
VibeTuneZ

Post by VibeTuneZ »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:11 am

Would you post pics?πŸ’•
Sure!
Stephanie_Stepsie

VibeTuneZ wrote: ↑Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:21 am
Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:11 am

Would you post pics?πŸ’•
Sure!
Mmm πŸ’•
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

I would tie one over my nose and mouth to sniff and lick the insole while stroking my throbbing cock inside the other one until my skin got raw and my aching balls emptied deep into the toe area for you to grind your gorgeous little toes in while pathetically crying out your sexy name "OH SEXY FUCKING STEPHANIE FUCKING STEPSIE!" :mrgreen:
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

I'm not normally a fan of trainers, but after reading this I've got a hard on! So sexy!
Stephanie_Stepsie

tommyhotpants wrote: ↑Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:15 am

I'm not normally a fan of trainers, but after reading this I've got a hard on! So sexy!
HahaπŸ’•

You're welcome πŸ˜‰ xxx
Stephanie_Stepsie

Hiya,πŸ’•

Just a quick update; these were sold and I've seen pics from the buyer... My poor sneakers!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hope you carry on enjoying them J.

Keep your eyes peeled as I sell more and more from my (some would say) unhealthily large collection of shoes and sneakers. As before, you all will get a heads-up before I sell anything because I'm such a good girl πŸ‘Ό xxx
VibeTuneZ

Post by VibeTuneZ »

What happened to your shoes?
Stephanie_Stepsie

VibeTuneZ wrote: ↑Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:17 pm What happened to your shoes?
Everything!πŸ’• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚