Make me hot! Tell me what you would do to these xx

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rippers

Re: Make me hot! Tell me what you would do to these xx

Post by rippers »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:41 pm Thank you all for taking the time to read my reply. I am upset by all this and feel like I have been attacked but I will still continue to offer my services for now as I have many happy customers but if this continues, I may just hang up my heels as this is supposed to be fun for me as well as a little business xx
Thank you for continuing offer your service and posting here! :) It's a bit strange how some "Lords of Creation" approach services like these ... They're still looking for a woman having 24/7 sneakers in her head and best can marry her right now;)
do what you can not leave ... just do it!
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

rippers wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:34 am
Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:41 pm Thank you all for taking the time to read my reply. I am upset by all this and feel like I have been attacked but I will still continue to offer my services for now as I have many happy customers but if this continues, I may just hang up my heels as this is supposed to be fun for me as well as a little business xx
Thank you for continuing offer your service and posting here! :) It's a bit strange how some "Lords of Creation" approach services like these ... They're still looking for a woman having 24/7 sneakers in her head and best can marry her right now;)
Thank you 💕
Biggerboy302

Post by Biggerboy302 »

Don't worry about it. You are amazing ;) x
Stephanie_Stepsie

Biggerboy302 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:59 pm Don't worry about it. You are amazing ;) x
😉
Michl1983

Post by Michl1983 »

the only thing I wanted was the shoes ... and maybe a clip to where you work the shoes a bit more ... not more and not less ...

that I had hoped for more, I conclude from me completely ... what I might have wanted, if it had timed, would be a little exchange of the fetish and that it was already.

clearly, english is your only language .. i try to write english as well as possible, even if it does not always work well, because i also work with a translator who translates different words into english, because my english is not that good is ... but still I thought that you understood what I wanted.

and yes ... professionally is something else ... as mentioned by the way ... I'm in the fetish scene for 18 years and I know what is professional and what is not

and then another thing ... I assume nobody here what ... I have the complete correspondence here and I can prove what I write here
rippers

Post by rippers »

Michl1983 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:08 pm and yes ... professionally is something else ... as mentioned by the way ... I'm in the fetish scene for 18 years and I know what is professional and what is not
And here is perhaps your problem: Maybe you confuse someone who has fun here with his fetish and wants to share and earn a few euros with a machine, where you throw in 10 cents and immediately the desired comes out ...
do what you can not leave ... just do it!
Michl1983

Post by Michl1983 »

I only have one problem with one thing ... And that's when you sell something or buy something and then suddenly pretend that you're not comfortable with something or anything ... ha ha ... and if I then read some comments here through all this contradicts everything ....

as I said ... she wants to know different ... wants to sell ... all right ... then there is someone who wants to buy and has already sent the money and then comes back after a week, the money back with the Says ... I do not feel well and no idea what ... so I ask you ... that has nothing to do with professional ... and that my English is not very good and I still work with a translator to To be able to communicate should already be enough that I take the fetish seriously and also have interest.

If I did not have all those interests then I would not bother with that. again ... to eliminate any nonsense ... I was only interested in buying the shoes and maybe a little clip with the shoes and maybe a bit about the fetish exchange and write. no more and no less.
Stephanie_Stepsie

These have been sold now x
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Oh man I have to laugh! Reading the end of this thread is like listening to my wife when she comes home from shopping and had a fight with the customer service rep at Target over 40 cents. It is a total buzz kill. It is not what anyone really wants to see on here. I think “rippers” really summed it up with this response:

“Thank you for continuing offer your service and posting here! :) It's a bit strange how some "Lords of Creation" approach services like these ... They're still looking for a woman having 24/7 sneakers in her head and best can marry her right now;)”

It’s very true. For the majority of us on here, we are human and just want to have fun. For all the others, well, feel free to call my wife and argue about coupons and sale prices all day long.
Airmaxbwlover

Post by Airmaxbwlover »

Hi do you have any Nike air max for sale? I would love to fill them with my cum and fuck them hard x