How have girls reacted to your fetish?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

legomaniac92

Re: How have girls reacted to your fetish?

Post by legomaniac92 »

All of my dates knew and while some were weirded out, my current SO thinks it's cute and happens to love shoes herself, having a huge collection of boots and such, some of which I got her. We haven't done much of anything beyond foot/shoe pictures but I want her to know that I love her just as much if not more than her footwear.

I think when all's said and done that's the most important thing if you're thinking of spilling the beans to your SO, make sure you love her too and aren't using her as a living clothes rack to fulfill your fantasies with. It's a two-way street
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

I told one of my former co-workers about it when we got drunk at the bar after work. She laughed about it, told me that she's given her bf a footjob before, and that she was really glad that I liked her feet (lol). She let me have the pair of flats she was wearing (which she'd worn six days a week for about six months at that point) and let me kiss her feet as well when we got in her car to leave. She's the only person I've ever told. It felt good to get it off my chest but she was a special girl and she had told me her darkest secrets at that point so I figured why not.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

For years I kept my fetish for high heels secret, never told anyone. I always knew it was the image of a woman in high heels an not just the shoe itself, the way the foot curves down and the way the woman walked as a result was what really turned me on as far back as being probably around five years old. I used to watch my auntie shoeplay back in the '70's and loved it whem my mother wore her block heel boots. Never an incest thing, more a first flourish of excitement and a knowledge that I was excited by them.
But years of hearing both men and women laughing at foot fetishism and the people who indulged scared me away from telling anyone for fear of ridicule. But over the years I have noticed men watching a woman enviously as she walked by in heels and I knew that men also had the same feelings towards women in heels, and that women knew they did. Their walk told me that, it just seems that the taboo subject is just that. Both men and women love high heels, men love to see women walk in them and watch their legs and their arse. Women love to walk in them because of the attention and it makes them feel sexy, their walk says as much.
But it is still a subject that many people prefer to leave unspoken, a quiet appreciation is all that we get. But I bet those same men that are ridiculing the likes of me, those men that are gawping enviously at the women in high heels are going back home and knocking one out to the image of that woman.
This site is what gave me the courage to open up with my wife, albeit slowly and in stages.
She always knew I loved her feet, i told her at the beginning of our relationship.
To know that I am not alone, to know that many men (and women) love this side of sex is a great comfort and inspiration. One night I asked my wife if she would like to 'kink it up a bit' and put on her heels during sex. She was surprised more than anything but agreed. Since then it has grown from heels in bed, to sexy lingerie and heels, to kissing her feet, to secretly filming her in heels, to now where we are at the point where she has told me I can cum on her feet in heels. Masturbating over heels in the pinnacle for me, it was what I did growing up, imagining feet in the empty heels. Now those heels have beautiful feet in them, I am now kissing them, licking them, caressing them and the next time we have sex I can cum on them.
My next ask is that we can walk into the woods whilst she wears heels and fuck, me filming as she walks through mud and puddles.
So in answer to the question, my wife is the first woman I have ever asked. The trick is to be respectful and not to charge in like a bull in a china shop, take it step by step and if she respects you she will take on at least some of your fetish if not all.
I tell my wife just how sexy she looks in heels, i have show her proof of how sexy women look in heels. It grows a sense of self worth and that you are not just using them as an object, that you are encouraging them to be their best in terms of looks.
If this site had been around years ago I would have opened up much sooner.
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

Sometimes I wish I never told some girls that I had one to begin with. Next thing you know it spreads like wildfire back in high school and now pretty much all my lady friends know I've got a foot/shoe fetish. Many have quoted that I could be into some weirder shit, some sent me pictures of their feet which has annoyed me because they send them at the wrong time, and one girl outright blasted me about it. :? :shock:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

xxShoeloverxx wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:08 am Sometimes I wish I never told some girls that I had one to begin with. Next thing you know it spreads like wildfire back in high school and now pretty much all my lady friends know I've got a foot/shoe fetish. Many have quoted that I could be into some weirder shit, some sent me pictures of their feet which has annoyed me because they send them at the wrong time, and one girl outright blasted me about it. :? :shock:
That's awful, nasty bullying tactics.
But like I said, most men if not all have a foot fetish. If you have a beautiful woman in flats walk past men then they would probably look but not for long. Walk past in heels and the looks become long and lingering. Many won't admit to a foot/shoe fetish but it is there, insecurity in men means that they will take the piss out of those who admit to having a fetish.
Women also know that if they wear heels then they act as an aphrodisiac to men, they know what turns men on and they use it. So to ridicule you is stupid, they will probably at some point in their life wear sexy lingerie and high heels to set their boyfriend's/husband's pulse racing.
Why are shoes any different to lingerie?
Why is a pair of breasts any different to a pair of feet?
Men love female hands for their slenderness and femininity, their lips and their eyes, their legs and their bottom, the curve of their back. Feet is the only part of the female form that seems to reduce people to immature kids, but while they are disgusted at the notion of feet they should consider why a vagina is a more accepted body part to freely talk about kissing and sucking when it is quite honestly fucking ugly.
Don't get me wrong, I love a vag as much as any man (or woman) but I also like a pair of feet that are well looked after and pretty.
The way I look at it is, if Olivia Munn enjoyed it then that is a fine endorsement for foot fetish and sex for me.
TamyqurL

Post by TamyqurL »

My Aunt catches me while i wore her clothes and boots. First she laughed but then she supported me and my little "fetish". My Ex-Girlfriend hated my foot/shoe fetish. I told her - She hated it - i did it secretly. It was a wonderful time 🤭
lesheap

Post by lesheap »

TamyqurL wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:48 am My Aunt catches me while i wore her clothes and boots. First she laughed but then she supported me and my little "fetish". My Ex-Girlfriend hated my foot/shoe fetish. I told her - She hated it - i did it secretly. It was a wonderful time 🤭
The part about your Aunt... Tell us more! How did the whole thing go down? I'm imagining she fueled it for sure, but with dirty talk? A supply of shoes? I'm curious.
TamyqurL

Post by TamyqurL »

lesheap wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:14 pm
TamyqurL wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:48 am My Aunt catches me while i wore her clothes and boots. First she laughed but then she supported me and my little "fetish". My Ex-Girlfriend hated my foot/shoe fetish. I told her - She hated it - i did it secretly. It was a wonderful time 🤭
The part about your Aunt... Tell us more! How did the whole thing go down? I'm imagining she fueled it for sure, but with dirty talk? A supply of shoes? I'm curious.
I did many things with her shoes before and i never thought that she will notice something. Later we talked about it and she said that she saw the cum stains in some of her shoes before and that she have no problem with my fetish. At first it was extremely embarrassing that she saw me fucking one of her sandals but now i know it was the best what could happen. She supported me with her freshly worn shoes. If we came home from anything i asked her for her shoes and she gave them to me. That was the beginning of our little "dirty" secret 🤗
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

xxShoeloverxx wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:08 am Sometimes I wish I never told some girls that I had one to begin with. Next thing you know it spreads like wildfire back in high school and now pretty much all my lady friends know I've got a foot/shoe fetish. Many have quoted that I could be into some weirder shit, some sent me pictures of their feet which has annoyed me because they send them at the wrong time, and one girl outright blasted me about it. :? :shock:
Status update, this one girl decided to try and expose me by poking fun at my shoe and foot fetish for the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD TO SEE! Luckily her little tweet hasn't gained any popularity
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

xxShoeloverxx wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:54 am
Status update, this one girl decided to try and expose me by poking fun at my shoe and foot fetish for the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD TO SEE! Luckily her little tweet hasn't gained any popularity
Probably because shoe and foot fetishism is on the rise and gaining popularity as more and more celebrities wear toe cleavage baring high heels such as Jimmy Choo and Louboutin, the idea of worshipping a woman in heels and lavishing love on her feet is seen as a kinky but more widely accepted side to sex. Those that ridicule shoe and foot fetishism are becoming the minority and seen as insecure as they laugh at the very notion of kissing a woman's feet and shoes. Fuck 'em, fuck the lot of 'em. Embrace your sexuality and just remember, you're not wanking over pictures of children. Women's shoes are created to attract, they are made to be sexy, built to make even the least attractive of feet look sensationally sexy. Every man loves to see a woman walk in heels and anyone who denies that is a liar. And every woman that wears heels wears them to attract men.