A State of Grace (fiction)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sudsey

Re: A State of Grace (fiction)

Post by Sudsey »

Glad you are enjoying it!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Awesome. As. Ever! Welcome back Sudsey's mojo :-)

Can't wait for the next installment
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks mate! Yeah my mojo took a long hiatus there... but you know what they say - make hay while the sun shines... or in my case... write while my mojo is ascendant :o)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Part 13

Melissa stood in the ground floor living area, naked except for her rose gold leather Superga sneakers. She had thought about bringing her gold stripe Superstars in but decided against it. She really liked them, would love to see what Grace did with them, but her mind screamed no as much as her pussy screamed yes. Instead she settled for the sneakers she now wore and her other pair of Superga's, her white canvas pair, which currently hung from two of her fingers in her right hand. She thought they would look great in Grace's pussy.

Jimmy stood naked too, except for his low top black chucks and Sandy's Superstar on his cock. He had not been told to remove it, so still held it, his cock long and hard within the Adidas, as he looked at Melissa and Sandy in nothing but their sneakers. "You both look great," he grinned, looking them both up and down, "and I love your sneakers," he stared at the rose gold sneakers on Melissa's feet, "it will be great when Grace cuts those up," he grinned at Melissa's discomfort.

"No she said she wouldn't," Melissa gasped, looking at her feet, then at the sneakers in her hand, "she, wouldn't, would she?"

"Oh I think she would," Sandy grinned, "if you want it. She has a funny way of knowing what we want," Sandy drifted off.

Oh and I so want her to, Melissa thought to herself, biting her lip, then out loud, "no she mustn't, not these."

"I mustn't?" The voice called from upstairs, "but now I have to, don't I," Grace grinned as she appeared, her shiny silver peep toe pumps flashing in the down lights as she made her way downstairs, in her hand a pair of exquisite black patent pumps, "now what are we talking about," she looked at Melissa's sneakers, "oh they are very pretty," she smiled sweetly, "give me a twirl."

Melissa did as she was asked, turning around on the spot, showing the soft rose gold leather, the white rubber sidewalls, the Superga logo's, and flashing the textured gum soles. As she did so, the white canvas pair dangled in her hands.

"Oh yes, very nice," Grace smiled, "and a white pair for me to play with too? Yummy!" She grinned, evily, "I am going to love putting one of those inside me, and can you imagine the knife going through that lovely rose gold leather?"

Melissa gasped, her hand going to her pussy, "no, you can't," she whispered, rubbing her clitoris absent mindedly.

Grace pouted, "ok then," she sighed, "I'll try to be a good girl," she winked, but she didn't know how long she would be able to hold out.

Melissa smiled, her hand stopped, and she felt relief. Her sneakers were safe, for now, and with that thought also came disappointment.

Grace looked Jimmy up and down now, "classic black chucks Jimmy? Very nice. And now my slave," she turned to Sandy, "you look so cute in your new pink chucks. It's going to be hard to decide which to fuck first, yours or Melissa's sneakers," she smiled sweetly, "now follow me downstairs for some refreshments," she turned and led them towards the wide staircase leading downstairs.

Sandy was intrigued - she had not been invited downstairs before and was eager to see what was down there.

They stepped down from the jarrah staircase, their sneakers and shoes sinking into plush, red carpet. The walls were papered with sound deadening wallpaper, almost as plush and red as the carpet. All except for one wall which featured a thick glass window into the swimming pool. Water could be seen sloshing at the top of the window. Two high backed recliners were positioned facing the window, with a small table laden with fruit between them.
Behind the chairs, against the wall was a series of tall cupboards with drawers at the bottom, while at the other end of the room was a bar that would rival any public house. A door was set into the wall next to the bar.

"Wow," Sandy cried, "this room is amazing," she ran to the window with Melissa and Jimmy in tow, "oh my chucks," she breathed, looking at the two pairs of white sneakers sitting on the bottom of the pool, their laces stirred by the invisible currents. Jimmy's ruined sneaker was there too. Three pumps were nearby, a pair of blue Louboutins and a single red, all three also on the bottom and laying on their side. Floating above were pieces of ruined Superstars.

"You like?" Grace asked from behind them. She had sat in one of the chairs and was watching them.

They turned as one, "oh yes, it's amazing," Sandy pronounced and the other two agreed.

"Good," Grace smiled, "indicating the chair next to her, "come Melissa," she instructed, "sit next to me and put your feet up." She raised her own feet so that her silver heels, so shiny they could have been fabricated out of chrome, were at knee height. Her black pumps were cradled in her lap.

Melissa did as she was instructed, taking a seat and raising her rose gold Superga's to knee height, her white sneakers resting on her thighs.

"Very good," Grace smiled, handing Melissa one of her black pumps, "pop this in your pussy, please," she instructed and held one out to Sandy, "you too, slave." She watched as the two girls licked the toes of the pumps, sucking on them, getting the nice and wet, then slid them easily into their wet pussy's, "excellent," she smiled, "now ill take those please," she held her hand out to Melissa.

Melissa looked down at her pristine white sneakers, bit her lip, then handed them to Grace. She didn't know what was going to happen to them, but hoped her Superga's would survive. Then again, she glanced at the fruit laden table and saw their was a selection of knives there, it would feel so good to see them cut into little pieces.

Grace caught Melissa's gaze and had to admit she really wanted to plunge a knife into the sneakers she held, but she had to remain strong. She had let herself go earlier and it had felt so good, but tonight was not just about her. "These are so pretty," she said eventually, running a finger around the white rubber sidewalls, "so very, cute," she slid her fingers up between the tongue and the soft white laces, sighing contentedly. She slid her hand inside, her fingers tracing the light indents in the insole, "I bet this part feels good on the clit," she smiled, her tongue dashing out and licking the textured bumper around the toe, "mmmm," she sighed, then turned the sneaker around and touching the toe to her pussy, light, delicately.

Sandy, Jimmy and Melissa all craned to watch, and their sneakers and pumps began to move, rhythmically in time, up and down, in and out.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," Grace smiled, rubbing the textured rubber against her clit, "so very good," she slid the sneaker lengthways along her opening, every bump, ridge and texture exciting her and making her gasp.

"That looks so good," Melissa sighed, loving the sight of Grace getting off with her pristine, virgin white sneaker. She wanted one for herself, but the pump in her pussy felt great too. She slid it in and out, rapidly rubbing her clit at the same time.

"I need it in me," Grace breathed, pushing the toe of the white, canvas Superga through her opening, "oh yeah," she almost screamed, rubbing her clit, "I am going to cum on your cute sneaker!"

Sandy dropped to her knees in front of her aunt, the black shoe in her pussy a blur as she watched the toe of the white sneaker disappear into her aunts dripping pussy. She loved the sight of the pristine white sneaker with her aunts black fuzz and only wished it was one of hers. But then, Grace had destroyed all of her sneakers, all except the one on Jimmys cock. She looked sideways and watched him stroking it back and forth, imagining its contents. She came then, but pushed through it, and continued to watch her aunt.

Jimmy, "take that Superstar off," Grace panted, holding off the inevitable orgasm, "I want you to cum on this," she held out the other Superga.

Jimmy lurched to Graces side. He was almost ready to cum, but managed to hold it back, for now. He slid Sandy's Superstar from his cock, placing it on the arm of Graces chair. He took the Superga and held it under his cock and began to stroke it.

"N-no," Grace stammered, still rubbing her clitoris and pumping the sneaker in and out of her pussy, "Melissa will do it. M-make him cum on the toe and l-laces," Grace couldn't hold back now. He body shook, her thighs tensed, gripping the Superga tight between them, and then they released, her juices spraying out around the captive sneaker, soaking the white canvas and turning it semi transparent. One lace stuck to her inner thigh.

Jimmy walked to Melissa's side, held her sneaker out for her.

Melissa took the sneaker, then, gingerly, she reached out to Jimmy's cock. She touched it gently, making it jump. She recoiled slightly, the took it firmly in her hand, glancing up as Jimmy sighed in satisfaction. Buoyed by the effect, she teased him gently, sliding her hand up and down his shaft. She could tell by the throbbing that he was already close, so she held her the toe of her shoe beneath the tip, aimed towards the soft white laces.

Jimmy was panting now, struggling to hold off ejaculating, but this was a dream of his and he knew he could not hold out for long.

"Come on Jimmy," Melissa stroked harder, "cover my pretty sneaker in your cum."

This was too much for him, and he thrust his hips forwards, his cock pumping wads of thick white cum out and over Melissa's white Superga. Some missed, flying past the target, landing Melissa's lap, but she adjusted the position, and ropes of cum now lay across the laces and toe in a sticky web. She continued to stroke Jimmy, getting as much out of him as possible, smearing the thick white cum across the canvas using the tip of his cock.

"Oh that's so hot," Melissa gasped, roughly thrusting the black patent pump deeper, suddenly wanting her Superga in her mouth. She clamped down on it, biting it, enjoying the salty taste of Jimmys cum, her own cum spraying around the high heel in her pussy as she rode her orgasm, the laces of her sneaker dangling between her breasts.

"Oh wow that was good," Grace smiled, sitting with the Superga still deep inside her, "I think I got your pretty sneaker wet," she grinned, "but not as wet as it's going to get,". She laughed as Melissa convulsed and came again, then sat back panting around the sneaker in her mouth, "now, I don't know about you, but I think my pretty pumps and Melissa's cute little gold Supergas need some fruit," she grinned widely as Melissa's mouth dropped open, the white sneaker dropping into her lap.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I was going to hold off... but... here's part 14, hot on the heels of 13 :)

Part 14

"My sneakers need fruit?" Melissa wondered what that could mean, but her pussy was already throbbing in anticipation.

Grace nodded, "they are so cute and pretty, they need some strawberry or maybe some banana smooshed all over them, or," she winked at Melissa, "in them," she giggled at Melissa's squirming, "besides, Jimmy looks hungry and will lick them clean for you, just as my slave will clean my shoes for me."

"But would that ruin them?" Melissa looked troubled.

"Maybe, but that's the exciting part," Grace grinned.

"I don't know," Melissa began.

"I do," Grace smiled, "now give me your feet."

Melissa bit her lip. She'd already lost one pair of her sneakers tonight, and wasn't sure she was ready to lose another. But oh it felt so good when Grace cut up her Superstars. That feeling, that amazing feeling settled it for her. She swivelled in her chair so that her rose gold Superga's dangled over the arm of Graces chair.

"Very good," Grace smiled, running her hands over Melissa's sneakers, "so very pretty," she sighed, "now, let's see," she gave Melissa's foot a little squeeze, eliciting a gasp, "banana first I think," she reached over and plucked a small banana from the pile, then slowly, seductively peeled it while Melissa stared at the soft yellow fruit. She broke it into two, "half for each sneaker I think," she smiled.

Melissa stared at her pristine Superga's and the two pieces of banana. Surely she was not to about to let Grace smear the fruit over them? She almost pulled her feet away, then remembered the feeling when the knife sliced through rubber a leather. Before she could move her feet, the broken end of the banana touched to toe of her sneaker. She felt a bolt of electricity deep inside of her. She gasped.

"If I am careful," Grace said, "I can do this without touching anything that might be hard to clean," she rubbed the fruit around the textured rubber toe bumper, making sure it sank into all of the little grooves, then the sidewall, on each side. "I think the leather should be fine," she smooshed it into the sides, making sure to cover every inch, including the seams, "the name tag might be damaged," she smiled, "but easily hidden," she covered it in banana. "Now those lovely toes," she rubbed it in, "but those soft white laces could be easily damaged," an evil grin came over her features and she squashed the remains of the banana into the laces with a giggle.

Melissa gasped. Her sneakers might be ruined, but it felt so good!

"Hmmm," Grace mused, "not enough banana on that pretty sneaker," she took the other half of the banana and squished it in her hand before rubbing it all over Melissa's shoe, leaving completely covered, including the rippled gum sole.

"That looks so good," Melissa breathed, "now do strawberry on the other one." She was rubbing her clit now and using the black pump. Her pretty sneaker was so messy, but looked so good, so tasty!

Grace raised an eyebrow, then took a handful of strawberries. She squeezed them lightly in her hand, careful to ensure no juice dripped out. She cupped the heel of the clean sneaker in her strawberry filled hands and squeezed, coating the sneaker in the flesh of the berries. She raised her hands, coating more and more, until she got to the toe, "now those laces," she glanced towards Melissa, seeing her eyes wide, head nodding. She squeeze the berries into the soft white laces, watching with glee as they turned pink with juice.

"Your poor little sneakers look so yummy," Grace smiled, "I could eat them myself! Ready to eat, Jimmy?" When Jimmy nodded eagerly she told Melissa to swivel to make it easy for him to dine.

Jimmy knelt in front of Melissa's sneakered feet and wondered where to begin. Both Superga's looked delicious, but in the end he settled on the banana covered shoe and gave the sidewall a tentative lick, "that tastes so good," he sighed, licking more hungrily, his hand going to his cock.

"I think Jimmy needs that white sneaker on his cock," Grace smiled, indicating the Superga in Melissa's lap.

Melissa handed her sneaker to Jimmy who wasted no time slipping it over his engorged cock.

"Very good," Grace told them, "now I think it's time my slave had something to eat. Kneel there slave," she indicated the spot at her shiny peep-toed feet, "what do you fancy first?"

Sandy stared at the exquisite peep toe pumps, wondering what she wanted to eat off of them first. They were beautiful, she thought, so shiny, so metallic, almost a mirror finish, "banana please, mistress," she said in the end.

"Very well," Grace smiled, peeling a banana before reaching down and removing her shoe from her foot. She slipped the banana inside with the tip protruding from the peep toe. She wiggled her foot into the toe box, enjoying how the fruit smooshed out of the toe, then squeezed her heel in. She giggled as it squished out around her foot and more squeezed from the toe. She set her foot back in front of her niece, "and the other one?"

Sandy licked lips, longing to devour the banana from her aunts pretty pump, "Err," she said, her hand between her thighs massaging her clitoris while the black patent pump dangled out of her pussy, "watermelon please!"

"Good choice," Grace smiled, removing her shoe and forcing the pre-cut slice of melon inside, "this might get messy," she laughed, "come here and open your mouth beneath my shoe please."

Sandy shuffled over and held her mouth open beneath the heel of silver peep toe pump as Grace squeezed her foot inside. Juice immediately oozed from the pump, running down the insole and pattering out over Sandy's lips and into her mouth. As Grace pushed the shoe on further it gushed out and Sandy had to gulp to keep up.

"Well done slave," Grace grinned, "but you better lick this one clean first."

Sandy began by licking the heel cup of the pretty pump, sucking all the juice from the outside of the shoe, before working her way up towards the toe.

"That's enough," Grace told her, "back to where you were and you can eat your fruit." Grace placed her foot next to her other shoe and watched with delight as Sandy licked and slurped at her pumps, giggling a little as her nieces tongue licked into the peep toe. She glanced over at Jimmy and Melissa, happy to see Jimmy's tongue amongst messy laces. Melissa was deliriously sliding the black pump in and of her pussy while staring at Jimmy worshipping her sneakers.

Graces pussy was doing back flips, her empathic fetish working overtime with the three enjoying themselves. All that could heard was licking and slurping and Melissa's panting. Grace rubbed her clitoris, stroking the soaked Superga in and out of her pussy, "oh this feels so good," she though, looking between her niece, Jimmy and Melissa, "so very good," she glanced at the fruit beside her and then again at the white canvas sneaker in her pussy.

Sandy was in heaven sucking the watermelon and banana from her aunts shoes, her tongue delving between toes and the instep of the pretty pumps. She had cum several times as she ate and didn't look like stopping.

Grace took a banana and removed the peel. She squeezed it between her hands, the pushed it inside the sneaker, forcing it into the toe. She gasped as she felt the toe fill inside her.

Melissa looked down at her fruit smeared rose gold Superga's. Jimmy was cleaning them well with his tongue, she thought as the black patent pump slurped in and out of her pussy. She particularly liked it when his tongue slipped between the laces. She shuddered as he licked some banana that had managed to get smeared on her foot.

Grace peeled another banana and pushed it into the sneaker, smearing it around inside, and then a third. It was only a small Superga and it was completely filled by the three bananas. She loved the way it looked as she slid it in and out of her pussy, the banana oozing between the tongue and laces lubricating her further.

Sandy licked the sole of her aunts pumps, her tongue finding the join where the upper met the sole, then following to the heel, which she sucked on. She loved sucking her aunts shoes, the fruit was an added bonus.

Grace stared at the sneaker between her legs. It was too clean. She took a strawberry from the platter and smooshed it into the side of the sneaker, loving how the white canvas turned pink, and then another, making a mess of the diagonal panel with the Superga logo.

Melissa looked around and saw Sandy at a Graces feet and wondered what it would be like to swap places. Her eyes followed the sexy contours of Graces leg, to where she was busy with something between her legs. She seemed to be enjoying her sneaker, Melissa smiled, then her gaze was drawn to her own feet where Jimmy had playfully bitten on the toe of her gold shoe. She shuddered with enjoyment.

It looked so good, so tasty, Grace thought to herself, then took a handful of cut mango and smeared it over the laces and sole, "oh yeah," Grace sighed, her hips bucking through an orgasm, "slave," she panted, attracting everyone's attention, "I made a mess and need you to lick me out," she giggled, "I mean lick it up," she spread her thighs so everyone could see the messy sneaker in her pussy.

Melissa stared at her shoe, "my poor sneaker," she whimpered, then came instantly, explosively.

"I've been bad," Grace bit her lip, then giggled, "I had to, it felt so good," she looked at Sandy, "well come on slave," she instructed, "get licking."

Sandy looked at the fruit covered sneaker, then back up to her aunt. She leaned forwards, her aunts legs either side of her, acutely aware of her silver heels touching her. She licked the heel badge of the Superga, letting out an involuntary moan.

"Does Melissa's shoe taste good?" Grace asked, her eyebrow raised.

"Delicious," Sandy grinned with fruit dribbling down her chin, then licked at the sneaker like someone starved for a week.

"Good," Grace smiled, "now Jimmy and Melissa," she turned to them, "I believe my pretty pumps need more fruit and more licking. You can have one each."

Melissa was rubbing her clitoris furiously while the black shoe in her pussy pumped faster and faster, "my poor sneaker," she whimpered. It must be stained, she worried, but the thought excited her more than repulsed her. What's more, she had been offered a shiny silver heel to mess and lick clean. She came at the prospect, then crawled over to Graces foot.

Jimmy had jumped at the chance of worshipping at Graces foot. What's more, from where he knelt he would be right next to Sandy's pink chucks and had an excellent view of her pert bottom and pussy.

"Cover my pumps please," Grace grinned, "then give them a good licking clean," she gasped as Sandy's tongue licked then length of the sneaker and then continued up her pussy to her clit, "oh god that feels good," she closed her eyes.

Melissa took the tray and held it for Jimmy who pondered a second, then took handful of fresh, juicy, sliced and peeled peaches. Melissa selected mango, then looked at Jimmy. Together they squished the fruit into Graces shoes, smearing it all over, including her feet, making sure to get it into the peep toe and down inside the arches.

Grace moaned in pleasure, loving the feel of her nieces tongue and her two new friends at her feet, messing up her pretty pumps. She wiggled her toes in the soft fruit, then sighed as she felt tongues licking at her feet, "oh that's so good," she sighed, "so, so good," she gasped again as Sandy's tongue brushed her clit again.

"This tastes so good," Melissa breathed, licking at the tan sole of Graces pump, cleaning the mango from it. She never would have thought, first thing this morning, that she would be in this position tonight. She put her hand between her legs and pumped the black shoe there, continuing to lick, her tongue finding the heel and wrapping around it.

Jimmy was in a similar heaven, his tongue delving between Graces toes through the peeptoe and sucking out the soft flesh of the peaches. He stroked Melissa's Superga on his cock with one hand while the other caressed Sandy's pink chucks.

Sandy had managed to wedge the black pump between her legs onto the extended foot of the recliner and rocked back and forth on it as she licked Melissa's sneaker and her aunts pussy. When Jimmy started caressing her sneaker she almost choked on a piece of fruit, but recovered and went to work on her aunts clitoris with renewed vigour, all the time continuing her rocking.

Grace was not sure what caused Sandy's frenetic love making, but she loved it and it enveloped her, "oh god yes," she screamed, "like that, slave!"

The insistence in Graces voice grabbed Melissa's attention and she saw the source of her excitement. Sandy was driving her wild, and a glance to her right told her why. Jimmy was massaging her foot through her sneaker. She grinned and began massaging Sandy's other chuck and was rewarded by what sounded like a muffled growl from the blonde haired girl.

Grace's eyes went wide, her niece was doing things to her clitoris that none of her clients had managed. She was driving through levels of ecstasy previously unobtainable. Her body became taught, like a spring wound almost too tight, she tried to talk, but nothing came out, tried to warn her niece that she was about to cum, but silence came from her mouth. She looked down to see Melissa and Jimmy both still licking her shoes, but both were also doing something to her slaves feet, and she was obviously enjoying it. She did all that she could, she grasped her niece by the hair and pulled her face up, and not a moment too late. She finally found her voice, she screamed, and the tension in her body unwound instantaneously, and with so much force that she pushed Melissa's white Superga out of her pussy and flooded the chair she was sitting in.

Sandy's head was yanked upwards, shifting her position so that her feet slipped out from under her, driving the black pump deep into her pussy and releasing her own spring. She came, spraying around the shoe in her pussy, her body shaking and causing the pump to move, triggering further orgasms.

Jimmy was on a hair trigger when Sandy slipped in front of him and her Pink chuck swung up next to her aunts silver pumps. He immediately started licking the brown sole, switching back to the silver shoe, then back again. It took mere moments before his cock started pumping wads of sticky cum deep into the toe of Melissa's other white Superga.

Melissa looked her messy white sneaker, laying in a pool of Graces cum, then to her right where She could see the impression of Jimmy's cock in her other white sneaker. His back was arched and he was obviously filling her shoe with his cum. Sandy's foot dangled just in front of her face, and she needed it in her mouth. She leaned forward and bit down on the rubber toecap, while she came on the pump in her pussy, her juices pattering down onto the red carpet beneath.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Funny.... since I started writing these last two parts I have been seeing more and more Supergas! Not that I'm complaining. I've had a thing for them since the late 90's :)
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Can't wait for the next few instalments!!!! I get the sense that we're building up to something supremely epic and better than what's already gone before. Can't wait to see if i'm right!!!!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Lol no pressure, hey?!
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Y'know I'm never one to make outrageous requests of you Sudsey!!!! ;) ;) ;)
royx

Post by royx »

Amazing writing mate!
Can't wait to read what's gonna happen to the last superstar from Sandy filled with Jimmy's cum