Anybody like cum in flipflop?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

forest4422

Re: Anybody like cum in flipflop?

Post by forest4422 »

My fetish started at school. The gym mistress used to wear a pair of black leather flip flops, and if you got caught misbehaving, she would slip one off and give you two or three hard strokes across the hands. The girls used to get it as well. Still think of that when I'm using a sandal to cum.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

I'm sure everyone knows I love them lol

shoejobguy on xhamster and can't remember ny hotshoeshots name lol
furbetto1

Post by furbetto1 »

i like to cum in flip flops, in the summer i would like to cum in all the flip flops i see!
furbetto1

Post by furbetto1 »

i like to cum in flip flops, in the summer i would like to cum in all the flip flops i see! i also want to share shoes!
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Absolutely love sandals especially when they are real leather, it seems to hold the smell and taste more.
Here are some of my wife's old pairs and one new pair this summer. She is 62 and has size 5UK feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
furbetto1

Post by furbetto1 »

this white one needs cum!
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

I always cum on the left ones, and have done these plenty of times. I'll try to get some of her wearing them
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Yes love to cum on flip flops. Sometimes I wear them with my cum and after lick it off the footbeds. Love them well worn too, the more the better. I have a large collection of Havaianas and some others as well.
20170902_101013.jpg
20171002_121818.jpg
Wife's flip flops below
20171106_075524.jpg
20171029_120700.jpg
IMG_0339.jpg
IMG_0407.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Excellent pics and cum on flip flops.
Im all in on them. First a thorough tongue cleaning, then cock fucking between two, and cum blast while sniffing and licking!
Thats why you always need several pairs!
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Yes, and the dirtier the better. I was sneaking loads into someone's flip flops that had a thicker foam footbed and made sure to massage all my cum into it... That way, the pressure of her standing in her flip flops plus the warmth of her feet would "re-activate" my sperm and make it slimy... at least that's what I hoped.