Young girls Nike sneakers/socks & underwear

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mancevolution

Post by mancevolution »

Last edited by mancevolution on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
JAR JAR BINKS MAKES THE EWOKS LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHAFT!!
bounce

Re: Young girls sneakers/socks & underwear

Post by bounce »

Quick update on this, was mind blowing. As can tell from pics attached, which is just a few of many i took. She came suprised wearing black nike trainers(which is what i always wanted), she had them for a while so was nice suprised. Soon as we got into hotel she relaxed and i began to take her Nike sock off which she had been wearing with black socks for 9 hours +.

To my suprise it was soaking with sweat, the inside of the nike shoe was so damp and both the sock and shoe was very warm feeling too it. As i peeled her sock off you can see from pic how sweaty her feet was as the socks stuck to her foot. She has most tender soft feet in the world and the taste and smell was out of this world.

Enjoy the pics. I'd do anything to do it all over again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RedSuperstars

Post by RedSuperstars »

Thanks dude! Hoping for more.
bounce

Post by bounce »