My uggs

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LoveMyHighHeels

My uggs

Post by LoveMyHighHeels »

Hi boys, I'm a bit of an ugg fan I had these babies for 2 years and wore them bare foot without fail every day, the insoles have went smooth in the heel and toe section with really prominent tie imprints. I got a new pair for Christmas so I'm selling them, along with more of my shoes. If there are any Ugg lovers looking to buy them and give them a good home please let me know xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
johnnyappleseed

Re: My uggs

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Woiuld you be willing to make a video with them?
shoxlover711

Post by shoxlover711 »

How much
LoveMyHighHeels

[QUOTE="johnnyappleseed"]Woiuld you be willing to make a video with them?[/QUOTEit takes me long enough to figure out how to post on here so a video would be beyond my abilities, sorry x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LoveMyHighHeels

shoxlover711 wrote:How much
I've not set a price for them but am open to a good offer, I'm getting a new tattoo and I'm saving up my pennies to go towards it. They are size 5 chestnut minis x
Silentfox

Post by Silentfox »

Those are so nice, I bet they sell so sexy, what were u thinking because I'm interested, I want a short pair like that
LoveMyHighHeels

Silentfox wrote:Those are so nice, I bet they sell so sexy, what were u thinking because I'm interested, I want a short pair like that
I'm no good with setting prices, however, I can't let these go for any less than £40/50, they are the most worn pair I have and I will actually be gutted to see these go. My friend hated them so much he stole them and pretended he'd binned them and I was so upset, when he gave me then back I was majorly happy and I cuddled them, comfiest pair of boots I've ever had :) x
Silentfox

Post by Silentfox »

Ok just wondering but u probably won't takes offer, too low