Asics Nimbus and my Shox CL

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dude389_2000

Asics Nimbus and my Shox CL

Post by dude389_2000 »

Long time reader, 1st time poster.... took some pictures the other night just before my girlfriend and I got it on... She wears running shoes for me every time we are together, usually these ones. She loves my fetish because she is a marathon runner.. good enough to have run Boston last year and will in 2015. She has running shoes everywhere in this house. These just happen to be my favorite. They are too worn out for training, so they are for fucking only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoxverse

Re: Asics Nimbus and my Shox CL

Post by shoxverse »

Very hot stuff. Thanks!
edwinturner

Post by edwinturner »

Nice - thanks!
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

Holy fuck that's hot! Thanks for sharing!

So how did you confess your fetish to her?
kevynavinashox

Post by kevynavinashox »

That is so awesome. Lover her Asics Nimbus. Would you ever consider wearing the same shoes as her while having sex?
NikeshoxmeHard

Post by NikeshoxmeHard »

Such a lucky fucking bastard!!!
pinetto73

Post by pinetto73 »

Thanks for sharing :D
hotasic

Post by hotasic »

nice. can we see more?
kik me: jogsneaker
dude389_2000

Post by dude389_2000 »

kevynavinashox wrote:That is so awesome. Lover her Asics Nimbus. Would you ever consider wearing the same shoes as her while having sex?
I have on occasion. I have a pair of Nimbus that are the same, 14?, but a different color.
dude389_2000

Post by dude389_2000 »

basiam18 wrote:Holy fuck that's hot! Thanks for sharing!

So how did you confess your fetish to her?
I had known her for a while before we started dating. I knew she was a marathon runner, and went to her for some running advice, because I was just starting out and could barely run a mile. Then I just kind of eased into it- told her I thought it was a good look, and that I preferred seeing chicks dressed down, sneakers and t-shirts instead of dresses and heels. Then eventually told her that it kind of turned me on, eventually I just asked her if she would wear them when we fucked. I think I could count the occasions on one hand, that she didn't wear her shoes for me. She's a great girl, and beautiful to boot..... and can run a full marathon in under 3:30.