Asics Nimbus and my Shox CL

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

basiam18

Re: Asics Nimbus and my Shox CL

Post by basiam18 »

dude389_2000 wrote:
basiam18 wrote:
dude389_2000 wrote:
basiam18 wrote:Holy fuck that's hot! Thanks for sharing!

So how did you confess your fetish to her?
I had known her for a while before we started dating. I knew she was a marathon runner, and went to her for some running advice, because I was just starting out and could barely run a mile. Then I just kind of eased into it- told her I thought it was a good look, and that I preferred seeing chicks dressed down, sneakers and t-shirts instead of dresses and heels. Then eventually told her that it kind of turned me on, eventually I just asked her if she would wear them when we fucked. I think I could count the occasions on one hand, that she didn't wear her shoes for me. She's a great girl, and beautiful to boot..... and can run a full marathon in under 3:30.
That's awesome brother. You're a lucky man.

Now....what kinds of boots does she wear? ;)

Doesn't wear boots much. She has a brown pair of knee highs and a black pair of granny boots. She runs a lot. Like 50 miles a week, so she doesn't wear heels much just because they're hard on her muscles and her feet, but for her birthday in November, I bought her a sweet pair of Aldo knee highs, and she's liking them. They're still getting broken in.
Awesome. So no Uggs or Timberlands huh?

Does she let you take pics often?
kevynavinashox

Post by kevynavinashox »

dude389_2000 wrote:
Seethegirls wrote:That's awesome. Let's see some shots of those shoes and insoles! How do they smell??
When I get a chance... you guys and your insole fetish! hehe. I can tell you, they smell like cum. She has always worn socks until recently. And I didn't even ask.... She bought some mizuno prophecies (3) that she said feel really good without socks, so she doesn't wear socks with sneakers anymore unless she is running. If she didn't, she would get blisters. She's pretty serious- Training for Boston starts in January.
Would love to see her prophecies. She is right. Those Mizunos are so soft. The colors are so neutral that I seem to not get any stares while wearing them in public. I will say that I love jacking to those shoes a lot.
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Will she let you take more pics of her in them?
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Any and all running shoes of hers that you can post pics of would be fantastic! Especially pics of her wearing them or doing naughty things in them!
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Does she have any Sperrys or TOMS?
dude389_2000

Post by dude389_2000 »

Seethegirls wrote:Does she have any Sperrys or TOMS?
FORBIDDEN!
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

She's gotta have some Uggs though ;)
hotasic

Post by hotasic »

dude389_2000 wrote:
hotasic wrote:this pics make me jo & cum on my asics twice
but I will not post here. (because it is a men sneaker) If u want to see give me your skype name.
So what if its a men's sneaker?... I cum on my own when I'm in a pinch. lol. ...skype doesn't work very well on my phone.
actually, I got few terabytes of men/women shoes private collection(cum, sj, cand pics/vids)
I would love to share with u 4 thank you. but u don't like it. fine.
kik me: jogsneaker
lefty7

Post by lefty7 »

Outstanding thread please don't let this one die keep it going !!!!!!
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

I think I've beat off a few times to those pics already haha