Candid sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

asicsplayer

Re: Candid sneakers

Post by asicsplayer »

Where is all the other shoes, you have show us so many pair?
candide

Post by candide »

asicsplayer wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:18 pm Where is all the other shoes, you have show us so many pair?
In storage, may post soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

At your pics we can see plenty ot asics and nike!
What do you do whit all pair, do you sell them?
aok

Post by aok »

I love the colorway of those! What’s your favorite pair right now?
candide

Post by candide »

aok wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:00 am I love the colorway of those! What’s your favorite pair right now?
Hard one! 2015's for non running/coffee/yoga/gym work, though I'm thinking of Metcon 4's at some point for the last activity - more weight work of late!

(for the record, Vapormax? I've yet to find a colorway that I like!)

Rotate between Ghost 9/Kayano 23/GTS 17's for actual running!
asicsplayer wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:51 am At your pics we can see plenty ot asics and nike!
What do you do whit all pair, do you sell them?
Either donate them to charity or recycled after much use!
5free

Post by 5free »

You made the platinum/university red vapormax look pretty good! But, yes, I ALWAYS like seeing you in a good pair of Air Max. Do you still have the gray 2011's or have they gone away?
candide

Post by candide »

5free wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:59 am You made the platinum/university red vapormax look pretty good! But, yes, I ALWAYS like seeing you in a good pair of Air Max. Do you still have the gray 2011's or have they gone away?
They've been gone for some time now! For the record, I like the Nike Lab Vapormax in bordeaux but I'm not paying $$$ for them!
aok

Post by aok »

You could always monetize your YouTube channel or just set up an amazon gift list!
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

Can I buy from you?
I love asics, me and my gf have at least 100 pair!
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

I'm a pretty serious runner, have you ever thought about Saucony or Hoka One One as something you'd try?

Love the thread, hope you do some more permanent form like wordpress or instagram.

Pretty sure you can link to auction/buy options for folks on here. I'm sure they'd love it =]

Keep it up! =]