How do you guys fuck uggs?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sgtburnone

Re: How do you guys fuck uggs?

Post by sgtburnone »

My wife’s friend brought a pair of uggs when she came to stay with us for a few days... I just stuck my cock in the part that would go up against the back of her calf and gave it a firm squeeze and went to town. Felt amazing i accidentally blew my load all inside of it. Good thing it was a old pair I still think she noticed something in them though. She looked confused and felt around inside of it the next time I saw her put them on haha
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

sgtburnone wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:02 pm My wife’s friend brought a pair of uggs when she came to stay with us for a few days... I just stuck my cock in the part that would go up against the back of her calf and gave it a firm squeeze and went to town. Felt amazing i accidentally blew my load all inside of it. Good thing it was a old pair I still think she noticed something in them though. She looked confused and felt around inside of it the next time I saw her put them on haha
That's so hot! I love hearing stories like that. Get some pics if you can next time.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

I fold them down as much as possible and aim for the footbed... sometimes I hit it with most of my load; other times I miss and mess up the inside of the shaft. Either way, the owner will get my sperm on her feet/legs...
floplove

Post by floplove »

Id love to see some pics of all yours ugg fucking action!!