Sneaker Fiction (renamed from Converse Fiction)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Raya000

Re: Sneaker Fiction (renamed from Converse Fiction)

Post by Raya000 »

Man you are the best. I love reading your story over and over again. It makes me feel real good and hard.
Just a request. Would you mind putting pics of the sneakers you mentioned? I'm always looking for them but never find a match to fit the story. Thanks
Last edited by Raya000 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Raya000 wrote:Man you are the estimate. I love reading your story over and over again. It makes me feel real good and hard.
Just a request. Would mind putting pics of the sneakers you mentioned? I'm always looking for them but never find a match to fit the story. Thanks

Yeah, Raya000 they're not real. Or at least, not from what I can see. I think Sudsey imagines what he wants sexy sneakers/trainers to look like and then writes that down. I don't think he uses actual real shoes.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

mattblake94 wrote: Yeah, Raya000 they're not real. Or at least, not from what I can see. I think Sudsey imagines what he wants sexy sneakers/trainers to look like and then writes that down. I don't think he uses actual real shoes.
Oh! That makes sense actually! Hehehe
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks guys. Actually.. They are real. I always Google first so I can describe them.

Natalie's Kayano 22's: http://www.runningwarehouse.com/ASICS_G ... Y22W3.html
Beth's Kayano 22: http://www.runningwarehouse.com/ASICS_G ... Y22W2.html

Natalie's GT2000s: http://www.tonyprycesports.co.uk/womens ... ple-p58664

Lisa's purple stripe Superstars: http://www.polyvore.com/adidas_original ... id=1374003

Some time back Lisa trashed Beth's floral Superstars: http://pumpshighheels.dk/adidas-superst ... 31930.html

That's a few. If there are any others you were wondering about let me know :)
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Oh, wow. I can never find them lol. I stopped looking after the first few tries, but it might be because I'm in the UK, so we might not have the same stock as you.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Yeah man. Thanks a lot. That will make it even better now.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I'm in Australia. Unless you live somewhere like China or North Korea you should have access to the same Google :)

I think you need to improve your Google Fu. You are going to have to search for sneaker images. Oh what a chore! ;)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

New update - this is another crossover.

Enjoy!

Chapter 30

"Wow Bobby," Lisa smiled, "you were amazing," she looked at Beth now, "thanks Beth, for letting me use that enormous cock."

"My pleasure Lees," Beth smiled, "it's the least I could do for what you have done for us tonight."

"It wasn't all one sided you know," Lisa held up a soaked Kayano, laughing.

"Harrumph," Natalie pouted theatrically, "I'm the only one who hasn't had any cock tonight," she laughed, unable to maintain the sulky face.

"Awww poor Nat," Lisa laughed, "you think Bobby could do her too?"

"I expect so," Beth laughed, "or maybe we could get Ben to come over."

"Ben?" Lisa asked, "you mean the 16 year old boy in that family?"

"Yep," Beth grinned, "he had quite an erection, didn't he Nat?"

Natalie blushed, saying nothing. She had a thing for younger boys and really enjoyed watching Ben getting off earlier. The thought of that cock inside her exciting her and embarrassing her in equal measure.

Lisa and Beth looked at Natalie, amused that she could be embarrassed after all they had done together.

"We could ask them all to come over," Beth thought out loud, "I think that could be a lot of fun."

"I don't know," Lisa said, "I don't know these people."

"You didn't know Nat until I brought her round," Beth laughed, "and now look at us."

Lisa still wasn't convinced, "I know, but, three new people at once?"

"Aryana has the cutest little chucks," Beth smiled, then played her trump card, "and she and her mum both have a new pair of Kayano 21s."

"Oh," Lisa's hand went between her thighs, "would they get upset if I cut them?"

"I think all three of them would love it," Beth laughed.

"Ok then," Lisa grinned, "tomorrow night?"

"We'll ask tomorrow if she comes into the shop," beth looked at Natalie, "won't we?"
"Sure," Natalie agreed.

"Good," Lisa grinned, "Bobby can buy you two some more new sneakers tomorrow."

The rest of the evening went in a bit of a blur. Everyone was exhausted from cumming so much, but that didn't stop them from taking a shower together in their sneakers, and they made each other cum a few times each before it was time for Natalie and Beth to leave, taking their new, intact work sneakers with them.

"We will take you home Nat," Beth had smiled, "and grab that spare key from you."

Natalie had gratefully accepted the lift and handed the spare key over happily. She couldn't wait to see which of her sneakers got destroyed first.

The next day Beth met Natalie in the coffee shop. They greeted each other with a kiss and a grope, complementing each other on their new sneakers. Natalie wore her monochrome Vans while Beth was in her new monochrome Chucks, a switch of the first time Natalie experimented with sneakers. They were a little early and couldn't help pleasuring each other with their shoes. By the time Sarah walked into the shop mid morning, the girls had made themselves cum three or four times, so much so that the black canvas of their sneakers were wet.

"Hi girls," Sarah said as she strode across the shop, her black patent peep toes flashing in the sunlight that shine through the plate glass window.

"Sarah," Beth grinned, "just the mum I had been hoping for!"

Sarah laughed, "me? Why were you waiting for me?"

"How would you feel about coming over to Lisa's tonight for some, er, fun," she asked, "Ben and Aryana too of course."

"I don't know," Sarah thought, but her pussy was already beginning to moisten, "what would we do?"

"Nothing you don't want to," Beth smiled, "but judging by yesterday, that gives us a lot of leeway," she laughed.

Sarah shuddered with the thought of what had transpired the day before, making her mind up, "ok, we will come." She thought for a moment, "should we bring anything?"

"Just yourselves and your shoes," Beth grinned, "but make sure you bring your Asics and Aryanas Chucks. I really want Aryanas chucks in me again."

"My new Asics or my old ones," Sarah asked, "and what about Aryanas?"

"Bring them all," Beth laughed, and any of your others you want to play with.

"You girls are really into sneakers aren't you," Sarah asked.

"Yeah, we love them," Beth grinned, "but bring heels if that what turns you on. Those look great," Beth looked at her Sarah's feet.

"Yeah we love them," Sarah grinned, she looked at Beth's feet and across at Natalie's, "you girls got new sneakers?"

"You don't know the half of it," Natalie laughed, handing Sarah a coffee, "on the house, she winked."

Sarah looked puzzled, thanked them both and was about to walk out the shop when she stopped and turned back, "I don't know the address!" She laughed.

Beth wrote it down, along with her phone number and gave it to Sarah.

"Great, thanks," she blew them a kiss, "I'll see you later!"

It was around 7pm when there was a knock at the door. Beth and Natalie had been home an hour by then and had help Lisa get things ready. There were shoes and sneakers all over the room, some Beth's and Natalie's, but most were from Lisa's extensive collection.

Bobby had helped too, having first given the two girls their new, replacement sneakers. They wore them now, identical replacement Kayanos to the pairs Lisa had destroyed the night before. Just looking at them sent all three girls into raptures. The feel of them on their bare feet kept them wet and ready too. To compliment their attire they each wore a simple, white, terry towelling bathrobe, but were otherwise completely naked underneath. Bobby, likewise, wore nothing but a bathrobe and his Superstars. Lisa had decided to wear her red sequin chucks, again with just her robe.

"Hi guys," Beth grinned, opening the door, "great to see you all!"

Sarah stood behind her kids, her hands on their shoulders. She wore a simple but elegant black blouse, a short black skirt and on her feet, incongruous with the rest of her attire, her blue Kayano 21s. "Hi Beth," she replied, looking her up and down, enjoying the sight, "nice Asics!"

Beth looked down and saw Aryana was also wearing her new Kayano 21's, "thanks," she smiled, "you too," She remembered herself, "sorry, come in!" She held the door open and watched the family as they walked in. Along with her bright pink Asics, Aryana was wearing her jeans and a white t-shirt, while Ben was in his navy chucks, jeans and a blue shirt. Sarah pulled a suitcase behind her.

The family entered Lisa's unit and stood with their mouths wide open, "wow!" Ben gasped, "all those shoes!"

"Hi guys," Lisa stepped forwards, "welcome to my place. I am Lisa but you can call me Lees."

"Hello Lisa," Sarah replied, awkwardly holding her hand out. She looked down at it, shrugged and lowered it again, "I am Sarah and this is my step son Ben and my daughter Aryana."

"Nice to meet you all," Lisa smiled, somewhat nervously.

"Ok, before this gets any more awkward, let's take a seat at the table," Beth led the family to the dining table, Lisa and Natalie sitting down opposite, along with Beth. She looked at the family and could see they were nervous. They all were. She paused a moment then said, "Don't worry, nothing will happen here unless you want it," she looked into everyone's eyes so they knew she was addressing each of them individually. "If we do something you don't want, just say no," she went on, "or if there is something you really want to do, then go right on and do it - no need to ask."

They had just started to look more comfortable when Bobby came into the room and sat down next to Beth. Seeing the look that flashed across the families faces, Beth explained, "this is Bobby," she kissed him on the lips, "he likes to be dominated, so feel free to use him as you see fit," she winked at Sarah and Aryana, "any way you see fit, but no pain, and be kind - he's my boyfriend and I love him lots."

Nobody moved, everyone understandably nervous, so Beth stood, "I thought this might happen," she smiled, standing, "so here's what we will do as an ice breaker. Sarah and Aryana, why don't you come over here and sit on the sofa." She led them to the sofa where they sat nervously, their arms crossed and legs closed. Beth pushed the footstool closer, "pop your feet up there please," she smiled disarmingly.

Aryana looked at her mum and they both raised their feet onto the footstool, Aryana's bright pink
soles flashing brightly compared to the dark blue of her mothers.

"Oh," Lisa whispered, "those are beautiful," she licked her lips.

"They are," Beth agreed, "and they taste as good as they look," she remembered the previous day. She knelt next to Sarah's feet and looked at her, waiting for permission.

Sarah was feeling strangely detached, almost as if she was having an out of body experience. She had started to relax, the memories of the previous day overriding her nervousness of being around someone she had never met. Plus, of course, Lisa being the person who introduced both Beth and Natalie into this whole shoe fetish world helped. Then Bobby entered the room.

Sarah had not had a man since Ben's father left. It wasn't as if she didn't want to share the intimacy of another man, it's just that she hadn't thought about it. Recent events had pushed the idea even further away - why would she need a man when shoes can give her that level of excitement? If she were to admit it, part of the reason would also be that Ben's father leaving had hurt her - at least her shoes would never do that. But now here was Bobby, a man with no strings attached, she realised. A man she could have sex with, without worrying about getting emotionally invested in. The idea of tieless sex was unusually appealing and she felt herself relax. More than that, she felt a familiar pulse between her legs.

Sarah looked down to where Beth crouched at her feet, smiling up at her, her eyes questioning, longingly glancing at Sarah's Asics. Sarah bit her lip, glanced to her right where her daughter sat watching, and nodded her head.

Beth's smile widened and she turned to Sarah's Kayanos. She leant forwards, and licked the clear, red gel sections of the sneaker, "mmmm," she moaned as she licked upwards, tasting the blue midsole, "this is yummy Lees," she called over her shoulder, "come and taste Aryanas!"

Aryana was perhaps even more detached than her mother. She had come a long way, sexually, in the last few days, but this was a whole new level. She looked to her left where Beth was licking her mothers sneakers and felt her excitement grow and override her doubts. When Lisa approached and knelt next to her feet, her pussy was already beginning to get wet so when Lisa asked, she didn't even hesitate, she nodded almost eagerly.

Lisa was almost as nervous as Sarah and Aryana, but her fears and misgivings paled under the desire to have those Asics. She leant forwards and licked the bright pink sole, her pussy doing backflips, and if the movement of Aryanas sneakers was anything to go by, so was hers.

Sarah watched as Beth licked and sucked on her sneakers, her pussy by now wet and tingling nicely. Her left hand went to her crotch without conscious thought and she applied pressure there. As she watched, Beth's right hand went between the flaps in her gown, flashing Sarah a glimpse of her pubic area before hiding it with her hand. She was rubbing there now, Sarah could see, while she continued to lick and suck. Sarah shuddered with enjoyment, and again when Beth looked up at her and winked.

Lisa's hand was rubbing her clitoris as she ran her tongue up the long curved groove in Aryanas bright pink soles. Her gown had come loose and occasionally gaped, affording Aryana a glimpse of her nipple and pubic mound. Aryanas own hand was rubbing her pussy through her jeans and she was getting frustrated at the lack feeling through the thick blue material. Lisa must have caught the frown, "why don't you slip out of those jeans Aryana?"

Aryana looked doubtful, looking to her mother for support. Sarah was entirely focused on Lisa's worshipping and masturbating, but that very sight made up her mind for her. If she didn't do something she felt she would explode. She unbuttoned her jeans, slid the zip down and inserted her hand under her panties. They were already wet, she realised with no real surprise. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and started sliding them in and out.

Ben, Bobby and Natalie sat enjoying the show. Natalie was rubbing her clitoris, her robe having fallen open across her thighs, hidden from Ben by the table. Bobby was erect and hard and sticking out of his robe where he sat next to Natalie. Ben was rubbing his own erection through his jeans and becoming as frustrated as his sister. When Aryana opened her fly and shoved her hand down her pants, Natalie looked over to him, "Why don't you come sit next to me and we can take care of that for you," she smiled and winked.

Ben was incredibly horny by this stage, seeing his mother and sisters sneakers being worshipped while they were all happily pleasuring themselves was driving him wild. He stood and walked around the table to where Natalie was sitting and stood gaping at what he saw, "come," Natalie patted the seat next to her. He continued to stare, first at Natalie's bare pussy, her fingers sliding in and out, then Bobbies massive erection.

Natalie looked over at Bobbies cock and cooed, "oh Bobby that looks nice," she reached over with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, stroking it up and down. She looked at Ben again, "sit Ben, let me look at him," when Ben didn't move she leant forwards and felt his cock through the his jeans, "you are so hard Ben," she took his hand and drew him to the seat next to her, seating him, then rubbing his cock through his jeans again. She moved her hand upwards, finding the button on his jeans and undoing it, then sliding the zipper down. It took very little to slide his boxers down, his erection springing free like a jack in the box.

"Oh Ben," Natalie smiled, "he's very impressive," she reached out with her right hand and wrapped her fingers round Ben's member, causing him to gasp. Now she was sitting with a cock in each hand, stroking them up and down.

"You look like you need a shoe, Sarah" Beth suggested, "and you too Aryana," she leant over to the coffee table, selecting a pair of dark red patent pumps with a 5 inch heel, "I know you girls like pumps in your pussies," she smiled, handing the shoes to them.

Sarah took a pump and sucked on its toe, the salty flavour an obvious indication of where it had been in the past. That was it, she decided, she had to have it inside her. She pulled her skirt up, revealing a freshly shaved pussy. As Beth and Lisa watched on, Sarah turned the shoe around and rubbed the toe up and down her pussy lips before pushing it inside. The shoe soon was vamp deep, then she slid it out, the red patent slick with her juices. She thrust it in again, this time half way, then one more thrust got it in up to the heel.

"That looks wonderful," Beth smiled, rubbing herself harder.

Aryana, held the dark red patent in one hand and licked it all over, starting with the heel, then working her way forwards to the toe. She really wanted it in her, something Lisa must have guessed, "let me help you out of those jeans," she said, slipping Aryanas sneakers off her feet, then pulling her pants off. The panties came with her jeans, leaving her in just her white top. Lisa slipped her Kayanos back on her feet while Aryana plunged the pump deep into her pussy.

"That's a great look Aryana," Lisa smiled, drinking in the view of the 16 year old in bright pink Asics, white shirt and with a red patent pump deep inside her.

Beth got to her feet and sat next to Sarah, "can I help?" She asked, sliding her hand over Sarah's skin and down to her clitoris. As Sarah pumped the shoe, Beth rubbed her clit. With her other hand, she lifted Sarah's top to gain access to her breasts. She leant in and kissed Sarah's nipple, then opened her mouth and sucked on it, causing Sarah to gasp.

Lisa saw Aryana watching her mother, "do you like what you see Aryana," she asked, "I can help if you want?" Aryana thought for a moment and then nodded.

Lisa sat next to Aryana and lifted her top, exposing her petite, firm breasts. She ran her hands over them, gently, brushing across her nipples, causing her to gasp. She allowed her fingers to linger and squeeze gently. She pulsed the pressure in time with her thrusts, the shoe slurping in her pussy.

Aryana had never experienced anything like it. She had never had a sexual partner, well, not one that had played with her body the way Lisa was. Sure, Ben and her mum played together, but they never physically touched, each of them understanding that was out of bounds without actually saying it. Now there was someone tweaking her nipples, exciting her in ways she never imagined possible. Perhaps it was because the person was another female, a person who knew a woman's body in the way only another woman could. It was more, she knew, because this woman was also a shoe fetishist. Not only did she know how to take her body to raptures undreamed of, but she could do it with a simple pump, or a sneaker. Aryana was in heaven, and she went into its embrace while convulsing through multiple, explosive orgasms.

Ben was also in heaven. He sat back in the chair watching four beautiful women having sex while wearing the nicest sneakers, two of which were his mother and sister, while a fifth was currently face down in his lap giving him his first ever blow job. He'd imagined what it would feel like, but it was way better than he could have hoped for.

Natalie had started by giving Bobby and Ben a hand job at the same time before moving to her current position. She had turned to Ben, looking him in the eye, and he had been puzzled, naive as he was, thinking she wanted to talk to him. Instead, she winked and went straight down into his lap, taking his cock in his mouth tenderly, holding him firmly, using her teeth just a little. Behind her, Bobby had risen from his seat and had taken her from behind. Though he couldn't see, her eyes had gone wide, and she had increased the pressure slightly. Then Bobbies movement began and she began to slide up and down Ben's member at the same rate.

Ben was inexperienced, she knew that, and she made allowances, knowing that he would cum fast, and cum hard. She was right. When he came he pumped load after load into her mouth, filling it completely. When she rose, he could see her mouth was full and started to apologise, until she shook her head. Waving a single raised finger before holding it upright, "wait," it meant, she he did, and he watched. She pulled away from Bobby, bent down and removed one of her new blue Kayano 22's. She held the sneaker in front of her, looked at Ben, then spat his cum over the toe and yellow laces of her pretty sneaker, wiping her mouth on the sides of it, "oh wow," she grinned, her mouth now empty, "I have never done that before!" She turned to Bobby, cradling her sneaker in her hand, "cum here please Bobby," she instructed, holding it out under his cock, "I want this sneaker covered in cum please."

Bobby did not take much persuading, "yes mistress," he replied, pumping his cock hard. He looked down at the pretty sneaker, covered in stringy cum and saliva, loving the look of it, then cumming magnificently himself, blasting ropes of white goo from the blue rubber sole at the toe and up the yellow laces to the indigo tip of the tongue.

Sarah, the first to start, was the last to erupt in an earth-shattering orgasm. Beth had been sucking on her nipple, her tongue rapidly brushing across its tip, while her hand rubbed against her clitoris. The red patent pump continued to slide in and out, in and out, slurping in her juices. Then Beth had changed tack and had slid down for the sofa, positioning her head over Sarah's pussy. She pushed her face down so that her chin rested inside the shoe in Sarah's pussy, and then proceeded to give Sarah the best oral she had ever experienced. When she came, it was powerful, her gushing juices squirting around the high heel pump in her pussy, filling it to the top.

There was silence in the room then, a silence broken only by heavy breathing. Finally Sarah broken the silence, "wow," she said, shakily, "nice ice breaker!"
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

If you were wondering...

Sarah's Asics Kayano 21s: https://m.catchoftheday.com.au/product/ ... nk-333650/

Aryana's Asics Kayano 21s: http://www.asicsamerica.com/Shop/Footwe ... 28583.3591
Shoewriter

Post by Shoewriter »

Nice crossover!