Sneaker Fiction (renamed from Converse Fiction)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sudsey

Re: Sneaker Fiction (renamed from Converse Fiction)

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks guys!

I am not sure how sustainable it would be to continue writing in that style. It took a bit more effort than usual. Also, it didn't turn me on as much, probably because I was concentrating more on the writing than the story itself.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Ok, Suds. I know I ask a lot of things, but this I think is probably going to be shared by everyone who reads your stories.

I think you should post the Loub's story in bulk. I know you normally post in bits and pieces, every week or so, but.... I think the Loub's are so perfect and expensive and so rare that they deserve to be told in one go.

Like, what I mean, is that I'm crying out to see each one of them enjoy the pumps but I don't think I could cope with having to wait each week to get a snippet. I'd personally rather see them all enjoy it in one chapter, kinda like a movie, instead of posting each character's experience in each film a week apart, put all the clips together so we can enjoy it seamlessly.

Coz I desperately need to see what happens next and normally a pair of shoes kinda only last a chapter so everything that happens to it happens in one chapter and then normally I can build up as the story builds up and then cum at the end as the shoes end, but as beautiful as this chapter was, the actual action of using the shoe was really short, so it kinda felt cut off at the end and I think, even if you want to take your time and wait a few weeks, I'd rather, personally see it in one go, than a tease each week. If you get my meaning.

Just my personal opinion.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Yeah I have not decided how this will progress yet. Certainly won't be one person per chapter though. That would take way too long.

We will see - it will come to me when it's ready :)
Shoewriter

Post by Shoewriter »

Can't wait for an update! Those loub's need to get it!
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Aaaargh. Lol Shoewriter, you got me pumped up for about half a second when I saw the e-mail lol. Kindly requesting no-one posts until Sudsey does, I NEED this story lol, everytime I see the purple "forums" tab on gmail say I've got an e-mail I get all excited, you guys can't be scaring me like that loool!!! ;)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Sorry guys, have not been in the mood recently... It will come again... And then so will we :)
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

I'm gonna break my own rule. I know, sorry guys. :(

Sudsey, any news on a new chapter??? :)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Sorry I have been, and still am busy :(

Good news is my mojo is returning so when I get a break I will work on an update. Might be a couple of weeks though.
BrisSandals

Post by BrisSandals »

inspiration, Sudsey?
http://imgur.com/gallery/7TbP0
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

BrisSandals wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:03 am inspiration, Sudsey?
http://imgur.com/gallery/7TbP0
That’s awesome!!!

Sorry I have not responded sooner :(

Anyway, I have posted an update in the Taboo story here:
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 50#p944950

Hope you all are not too upset but I have jumped time forwards. Events during the jump may still be remembered though.

Also, please do not expect regular updates. I am fitting them in when I can.