Loving a Dansko Clog

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gtc50

Re: Loving a Dansko Clog

Post by gtc50 »

Last edited by gtc50 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
clogs143

Post by clogs143 »

gtc50 wrote:Cummed her work clogs
Omg that's awesome. Do they smell good?
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Last edited by gtc50 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
clogs143

Post by clogs143 »

gtc50 wrote:They have a nice leather and sweat smell to them. Even stronger after a nice full days work
Nice! I bet they do smell great after a long day. I'd love to smell them and drop a load in them myself, jealous!
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Retifist wrote:I have always found a woman wearing clogs rather appealing. There is a bit of mystery as to what the inside of that rigid-soled encasement offers to the foot. As opposed to a pump, flat, or a sandal which tantalize us with their exposure of the foot and let us see how the foot makes its impression on them, clogs hide the foot in a dark cavern. They are obviously quite comfortable as evidenced by their popularity amongst women who are on their feet much of the day. My chance to discover came when a pretty young intern in our office left a pair under her desk for the weekend. These are Dansko clogs which have a nice smooth leather insole and lining which felt rather smooth and inviting.
Clog_01.jpg
Here is a nice view deep into the clog showing a bit of toe prints on the insole and against the lining.
Clog_06.jpg
Needless to say, the next step was to see if they excited me as much as a pair of peep toe pumps and this photo answers the question unequivocally.
Clog_07.jpg
The result provides a nice contrast with the dark insole.
Clog_08.jpg
Of course the nice rise in the arch of the clog causes the fluid to drain into the low spots in the heel and to run down into the front of the clog as seen here. All in all, a very satisfying result.
Clog_09.jpg
OMG I just blew in my customer's black Dansko clog this afternoon after she went home. They trust me so they left me in the office alone after they went home. She wore boots to work (which I sniffed at lunchtime but didn't have time to cum in) and as I'd hoped, left the clogs at the office after she left. I waited about 30 seconds after she left the office then ran with her still warm clog to the bathroom and shot my load into it. I sniffed it first but it only smelt of skin cream. I did clean up a bit but left a film of my semen to get on her socked foot tomorrow morning. Came hard in that clog :-)
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Last edited by gtc50 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

gtc50 wrote:OMG I just blew in my customer's black Dansko clog this afternoon after she went home. They trust me so they left me in the office alone after they went home. She wore boots to work (which I sniffed at lunchtime but didn't have time to cum in) and as I'd hoped, left the clogs at the office after she left. I waited about 30 seconds after she left the office then ran with her still warm clog to the bathroom and shot my load into it. I sniffed it first but it only smelt of skin cream. I did clean up a bit but left a film of my semen to get on her socked foot tomorrow morning. Came hard in that clog :-)
Can you get some pictures of her danskos?! That is amazing[/quote]

Sorry no can do. This customer is in a different town about 250 miles away. And people were still in the office so I was nervous about taking too long. I did see her wearing them the next day though. Always a turn on seeing the woman wearing the shoe you recently cummed. I wish I could've blown in her boots too - they felt soft and fuckable
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Last edited by gtc50 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
skoalorange

Post by skoalorange »

Yea my wife does.. i'll have to see if i can get a pic of em.. sometimes she leaves em at work though..
skoalorange

Post by skoalorange »

1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.