Jalessia ortiz

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sniffs_her_shoes

Re: Jalessia ortiz

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

bonnie_twiggy wrote:Is this the guy who lives in Miami area??? If so, I use to text him cell to cell... being in his age group, he wanted me to go down from Tampa to Miami and have a shoe orgy. He told me the shoes were his mom's and sister's and the sister's friends. Maybe that may clear some things up. There might have been a gf in the picture too. i can't remember. that was like 7 years ago. his family was wealthy and he a good size house too. no boots from what i remember him saying.. pity.
I used to email him about 3 years ago and he basically told me the same thing about having access to his mothers (step-mother he told me), sister and her friend's shoes. He was supposed to make me some personalized videos of him playing with his step-mother's heels and running shoes (along with other shoe sex videos). But he stiffed me after I payed him. If he's wealthy what's he doing ripping me off?
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

Yeah, Mike that lives/lived in the Miami area. He said he was a trust fund baby, but worked for some sort of beverage company selling alcohol and bar supplies to bars and clubs. I never paid him for anything, of course, I never purchase anything from people because they typically steal. He wanted to send me a pair of shoes if i sent him a pair first, but I never did. He talked a lot about if I ever come to Miami he wanted to meet up and have a shoe session, etc.

I don't know, I'm pretty good at reading people and I think his story is fishy. Like I said, that's fine if he wants to make up a fantasy story. The girls are very real, i just don't think they are aware of where those pics and videos are going (the expect them to be private). Audrey isn't running a site, selling pics or vids, but Mike is. She probably doesn't even know is my feeling. The stealing part is wrong though. I've heard from several people over the years that he has taken money, shoes, etc from people and they never hear from him again. Seems to be a common theme these days.
preacher860

Post by preacher860 »

It's hard to tell how much Mike is involved in all this but Audrey appears to be the one selling her stuff, on ebay or elsewhere. In these videos, it's pretty clear that she's explicitly offering to sell shoes and socks, it's not something that was made without her knowing.

cm

Post by cm »

^ wow hadn't seen those videos before, thanks!
preacher860

Post by preacher860 »

I was chatting with Audrey this afternoon (she's actually quite nice btw), and those theories about her not being real came up. I asked her if she could take a pic of herself doing something specific, and 5 minutes later, she sent me this photo of herself showing a valentine card with my screen name on it. Looks pretty legit to me!
preacher.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

preacher860 wrote:I was chatting with Audrey this afternoon (she's actually quite nice btw), and those theories about her not being real came up. I asked her if she could take a pic of herself doing something specific, and 5 minutes later, she sent me this photo of herself showing a valentine card with my screen name on it. Looks pretty legit to me!
Next time you chat with her ask her if Mike is ever going to give me my videos I ordered from him. hahaha :lol:
lefty7

Post by lefty7 »

What about shoefetishbox.. jalessa was a cheerleader so was she ... plus she looks a lot like jalessa as well. Hum
cuminhershoes

Post by cuminhershoes »

Hey Sniffshershoes. I dont have your yahoo screen name. I never would have ripped you off intentionally. I will get you your vids. They were recorded almost 3 years ago if I am not mistaken. Audrey IS NOT Jalessa. I know cause i dated both of them. Jalessa lives south of the border now and audrey lives in the NORTHEAST. I got relocated back to Miami for work which is why you will not see me in any of audreys new vids. She is making them herself and using a dildo instead of me. I do not sell for her. I gave her the idea to do this business as I share the same fetish as all of you guys and she had a ton of shoes(another reason why i dated her) but she is very much her own person. I don't even live within 1000 miles of her 95 percent of the time. If any of you guys chat with her on yahoo or skype or whatever I am sure you have either seen her on cam or on the phone which I can not fake.

Just thought this might clear some of the smoke.

Anyways, Sniffs, please message me on here so I can get the vids I made for you. If anyone else bought something from audrey and did not get it, I am not the guy to ask. I do think she usually ships her stuff though, she is a pretty honest and nice girl. Just ask her. She is doing her own thing now.
lefty7

Post by lefty7 »

So who wants to be with audrey now... lol
lefty7

Post by lefty7 »

So what is audrey website???