Christmas fun with Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

preacher860

Christmas fun with Asics

Post by preacher860 »

So, I was at that family party yesterday night and the place was getting crowded. One of my cousins came by with his new girlfriend and I immediately noticed that she was very cute, a nice mid-20s blue-eyed blonde with athletic looks. When they came in, I couldn't see her feet because there were people between us, but a few moments later I had to control myself not to say Wow! loudly when I saw her removing her hot purple Asics!

The evening went by and all I could think of was to spend a few moments with that cutie's shoes. Fortunately, all the boots and shoes were put in the basement so they wouldn't be in the way, which gave me a little extra chance to get near them without being noticed. But the younger ones were playing some video games in that room downstairs just next to where the shoes were. I quietly went down, pretending I needed to use the bathroom and spotted the Asics, waiting for me. The teens seemed very busy with their game, but still I was quite nervous when I grabbed the shoes: if any of them looked in my direction, I would have no chance to hide! But that didn't happen and I made it to the bathroom uncaught.

Turned on the lights, locked the door, alone with these sexy size 7 in need to be fucked. Took a few deep breathes in one of them and it was no disappointment: a complex mix of soap, girly sweat and moisture from the outside (she wore them in the snow). Not too strong, more on the sweet side, perfect for me and my little friend agreed to that: instant boner! I unzipped my pants and quickly came into one while sniffing the other, holding it with my teeth, thinking of the hot girl upstairs they belonged to. It was soooo good! And I decided not to clean up my mess, I let it all there but moved it a bit towards the front so it wouldn't be overly obvious.

Now I had to put them back, I went out of the bathroom without them, made sure no one was around and came back to grab them. Just as I was trying to put them on the same spot they were before, I heard someone coming down the stairs and my heart stopped. I let go of the shoes and pretended I was grabbing something from my coat and got away with it, but it was close!

Not long after, my cousin left with his cute gf because they were heading towards another party. I saw her come from downstairs with her Asics in hand and put them on, and I was watching for her reaction. Her face changed when it soaked in her sock and she removed the sneak to look inside. She complained that someone probably dropped snow in her shoes and just put it back on. Only I knew it wasn't exactly melted snow...
IMG_6453.JPG
IMG_6452.JPG
IMG_6450.JPG
IMG_6448.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
knopfl

Re: Christmas fun with Asics

Post by knopfl »

very good job, nice story....
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

good job, do you have a picture from the girl?
asicsluvr

Post by asicsluvr »

Awesome!!
preacher860

Post by preacher860 »

jcarl wrote:good job, do you have a picture from the girl?
Unfortunately not, I would have attached it for sure. Maybe there will be one in the party albums...
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

snow got in lol. good job.
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

those are so hot. Asics are my favorite. They look so good and they fit feet perfectly. I love the strips on the side and how they are shaped. I've only had Asics cheer shoes, but I'd love to get ahold of a sexy worn pair of Asics running shoes like these. Very lucky!!!
shoeplay_warehouse

Post by shoeplay_warehouse »

Very awesome story.
preacher860

Post by preacher860 »

Went to a family funeral this Saturday, not the funniest thing on earth but at least, the cousin I spoke about in the first message of this thread was there, with his cute gf. I thought she'd be dressed funeral-style, but it turned out she had a very classy top that she decided to wear with jeans. Jeans that revealed how nice her butt is. And she decided that it would also be a good idea to put her purple Asics on!

When I saw that, my heart rate doubled: she was wearing the hot sneaks I came in last Christmas! I chose my seat so that I could stare at her shoes during the speech, imagining her cute feet sweating inside. Nothing more happened since she didn't remove them, but it was nice to see them again.

Couldn't snap pics as it would have looked very suspicious, but I'm uploading a pic of her from FB. That + the Asics == hardon!
titecute.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoeplay_warehouse

Post by shoeplay_warehouse »

Oh yeah! That's pretty cool.