Stealing shoes?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slider6

Re: Stealing shoes?

Post by Slider6 »

feverpitch wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 am Well, shoes are the ONLY thing I steal. In almost every case the person hasn't noticed or didn't make a big deal out of it. I'll probably start looking at garage sales and whatnot for them from now on. I don't want to be a dick. lol
I was the same way I’m now 22 and I stopped for 6 years my main problem was I had got caught and it kinda stuck around now that I’m out of hs I can freely buy some sexier boots and shoes from anything though I do miss it especially since girls these days where boots no women would wear in my day
presh

Post by presh »

My first shoe was one I stole in middle school. My shoe fetish was just developing but I knew I loved the Kswiss sneakers of one girl on my class. One time after lunch I ran back to the classroom and put one of the shoes in my bag. I should've taken both, but my nerves got the better of me. I still have the shoe to this day, but I cummed them so much they lost their smell. Recently I deep cleaned them and they're in much better condition. Another girl had these sexy Pumas that I almost got to steal, but someone else got back to class as I did.

I don't steal now a days. I have my own collection and am always on the look out for shoes to cum, but stealing just seems too dangerous and rude.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

I stole several sneakers (more then 10). Now most of my collection consiste of stolen sneakers. Specially from my ex and her sister. I also stole several pairs of her socks as well.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Raya000 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:46 pm I stole several sneakers (more then 10). Now most of my collection consiste of stolen sneakers. Specially from my ex and her sister. I also stole several pairs of her socks as well.
Mine contained last I counted 30 ,10 pairs of assorted shoes and the rest were boots not to mention random assortment of socks from day to day activity like oh this girl took her shoes and socks off to do gymnastics on the grass yoink not to mention some yoga pants to blow hella loads in
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

I would narrow them and put them back.. that's fun
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Anyone wear stolen high heels
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

thundercat9 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:44 am I would narrow them and put them back.. that's fun
That doesn’t really sound that fun?
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

I started to do something new. I was always curious about muslim women feet and always wished to fuck their shoes or lick and sniff suck their socks while they leave them out thr prayer room in a public place. Ive never seen a place private until just last week.
In a grocery store there was an isle void of cameras that had the mens room. I headed there but i noticed further down the isle at the corner and turning towards the mens & the womens prayer room was a shoe rack. There were no ahoes around the doors so i knew when i saw these sexy boots with love love love written on the back of it, belonged to a woman. I went over and there were black socks. I quickly grabbed them, ran to the mens room and inhaled the sligh warm scented sweaty socks. What a thrill. At the same time i got a little nervous hearing her voice in arabic complaining abt her socks being gone. I waited like 3 mins and dashed outside. Another time yesterday a woman walked infront of me. I just didnt get my camera up on time to take a pic. She had on shechers slip ons. I went to the wash room, popped back out. The good this is the mens prayer room is the same turn and utilizes the same rack. This time however i had to go up to the wkmens door at the end of the corridor grab her shoes and inhale. I put them down quickly out of fear. But then unsatisfied with smelling her scentless shoe i quickly reached back at them grabbed one and licked the insole yum. :) i cam a little.. I cant wait to go back again!
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

brewfan8 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:07 pm Anyone wear stolen high heels
Also curious