Stealing shoes?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feverpitch

Stealing shoes?

Post by feverpitch »

What are your guys' stance on stealing shoes? I for one have stolen all but one pair of the shoes in my possession (though I lied to the girl about what I was going to do with that one pair), and I have to say that after cumming a pair for the first time I feel a tad bit guilty, especially if I see that the person is in distress after their shoes go missing. I was numb to this feeling of guilt for a while but as I've grown older (I started taking shoes at age 12, I'm almost 18 now) it's come back. I'm probably going to become more vocal about my fetish once I go off to college, where it'd be easier to tell others about it without it "getting around," but I'm not sure what to do until then. I have my senior year to go through.
basiam18

Re: Stealing shoes?

Post by basiam18 »

Not something I would ever do. But that's just me. I'd feel way too guilty to ever try something like that.
qetufsxc

Post by qetufsxc »

You can usually find plenty of shoes people are throwing out, selling at yard sales and thrift stores for just a few dollars. Stealing could get into big trouble. Just my view. Safe with lots of shoes is better than having a criminal record or similar issues...
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

I think stealing shoes degrades you as a person over time. Even if you get away with it, if you get indifferent to hurting others you just end up a giant asshole, and you'll never really be able to be happy if you have lost the ability to truly empathize and care about others.
I mean, it's not just about shoes, there is just a general rule to living a good life and that is: Don't be a dick.

There are other ways of getting worn shoes, you can get them at yard sales or ask friends for them. The absolute best is if you know someone you can confess your fetish to and they give them to you knowing what you will do to them.
junglist

Post by junglist »

I think, if it is going to play on your conscience then don't do it & it could degrade you as a person over time as per Tempic's post. Personally, I think if there is an opportunity to take heels / boots without the recipient finding out it was you, then what they don't know can't hurt them & you shouldn't let opportunities like that go a miss. I was brought up in the right manor, taught right from wrong, but you learn later on in life that some rules are made to be broken (obviously providing you don't take things too far). Just not to make a habit of it or get caught. Hope this helps
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

Well, shoes are the ONLY thing I steal. In almost every case the person hasn't noticed or didn't make a big deal out of it. I'll probably start looking at garage sales and whatnot for them from now on. I don't want to be a dick. lol
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

I do agree with Junglist, it isn't exactly the type of path I would take. Also, just too risky, especially given how stigmatic the national media is when they catch someone who has been stealing shoes (like that one guy who went into that High School in WI a couple years ago and cleared out lockers of some 1500 pairs of shoes, granted an excessive example, but heard the media do similar stories too).
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

I've never stolen a pair of shoes, I've never really had the balls to! I've "borrowed" plenty though, which is its own moral quandary. :D I've also done the thrift store thing, that can be a way to get shoes but they definitely lack the personal appeal. Works in a pinch though. I got lucky once by having a female roommate, when she moved out she left a few worn sneakers, flip flops. Best part was I did the right thing and asked her if she wanted them back, and she told me to just throw them out (jackpot)! I also figure if you spot shoes going out to the garbage, those are safe to take. Not really stealing if they're just throwing them out.

What I've found though, it's actually easier to make female friends who you can trust. I've "confessed" to three different women who have then provided me with shoes they don't want anymore, knowing full well what I do with them. One of them is generally intrigued by it ("So how do my shoes taste?"), one of them is somewhat indifferent ("I would just throw them away anyway!") and one of them gets off on it. Or gets off on getting me off, at least.

I'm probably going to go on a big ramble about this but maybe it will help you if you have a female friend in a similar situation.

The fun part is the lady who really likes it started out being disgusted by it and I was worried that it might hurt our friendship, because of my weirdness. I got lucky in that she is was apparently more into me than I knew (high school crush) and it's turned into this completely fetishistic exchange where her shoes seem to be standing in for her. Oh, one bit of advice that might work for some of you guys who could get in that situation--let her know exactly what you get off on. I think what got her from cold to hot on the idea was me being honest that part of it was being able to taste/smell her feet and sweat and get off on that. Since then I've gotten sweaty socks (dutifully put in a ziploc bag!), sneakers worn with NO socks, all kinds of flip flops--including a pair she had from back in high school, which was hot as hell--and even filthy, nasty insoles (I nearly came myself inside out). I've got her into it enough she knows to check for smell, toe prints, all the stuff a shoe/foot guy would want. I've already got her smelling sneakers, and I'm _this_ close to getting her to try worshipping her own shoes. I made a goal for her, she has a dirty pair of white and blue polka dot flip flops that she is (sometime hopefully soon) going to lick the toe prints off of. If anyone's interested I could go into great detail, maybe in its own thread, about how I've managed to "train" her into all this because it's quite a derail, haha.
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
kill kenny

Post by kill kenny »

In high school i "rent" the cork sandals every day for my se a give them back.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Fixation5170, would love to hear more about your friend! Definitely make a new thread. Has the soundings of being truly epic!