Who Started Your Sneaker Fetish?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoxverse

Re: Who Started Your Sneaker Fetish?

Post by shoxverse »

I had small bouts of attraction to sneakers in my childhood but it took off 100% in my high school years when girls started wearing capris and skater shoes like Etnies and DCs with no-shows or sockless. I got so many uncontrollable boners at school from just seeing those combinations.
Fortunately, my senior year I met my gf who I lost my virginity to (who was 15 at the time) and got her to wear her skater shoes while I fucked her all night long after sneaking into her bedroom window.
That's also when I first got to cum all over her ankles and watch it run down into her sneaks. Sometimes licking it off then spitting it into her mouth to have her swallow it.
Damn she was awesome. I'm sure I made a freak out of her but she's long gone now :roll:
EeeeJ

Post by EeeeJ »

My cousin. She was a cheerleader and when I was 14 or 15 I would love to find her shoes and fuck them. I really wanted to fuck her friends shoes (and them), but since that's what I could get my hands on that's what i used. She would wear green superstars that were a complete wonder to fuck. At first the idea of fucking shoes wasn't that big in my mind, but since I loved the way her feet looked and they felt good now I'm stuck on a major shoe fetish for life lol.

I would then find every opportunity to fuck her cheer shoes. She had Nikes on year, and then asics ones. It was heaven.

When I got my first girlfriend i wasn't very open about my fetish, so I didn't want to come right out and tell her that I was into it. I chose her because she was a cheerleader. I'll never forget she told me like two dates in she wore her shoes with no socks because she "didn't like them." Music to my ears. I couldn't stand her, but man did I enjoy it as a teenager. She would cheer at games all night and then come home and I would make sure she fucked me in her full uniform. They were Nike ones. Ever since then I've been hooked and the first thing I look at on a woman is what she's wearing on her feet.

Net King

Post by Net King »

With me it started with my classmates. Girls would muck around with netball (sort of similar to basketball) at breaks so would wear a local version of black Chucks hi-tops with toe caps and rubber ankle patches. They had long laces and would lace them round the ankles. Seeing these girls wearing them was a turn-on for me. I was very shy and did not have emotional contact with them (the one girl I was a but emotionally involved with did not have a pair). Then there was a white upmarket white tennis shoe with flexible herringbone patterned rubber soles. The herringbone ribs made a lovely squishing noise on smooth floors which sent a tingle up my spine. When I was able to I purchased a pair with brown gummy soles (there was a black sole version for hard courts), and I went all hard when putting them on and I loved making them squish on smooth floors. I was infatuated with these tennies and could not get them out of my mind. So that is how I started down a slippery slope. The soles rather than the insides or uppers is my fetish 'button' so perhaps I am a bit unusual compared with most posters here.
I could write a story about them, but my previous story writing here drew almost nil response.
John123456

Post by John123456 »

Last edited by John123456 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John123456

Post by John123456 »

Last edited by John123456 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Net King

Post by Net King »

John123456 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:38 am Mine began with when i was 15. All the girls suddenly went from wearing boots and so on to wear either chucks or vans old skool in my class. Sometimes sockless. There was this girl who sometimes would lift her chucks up to my crotch and tease me with the rubber soles and toecap by rubbing them up and down my crotch. She somehow knew i had a little thing for shoes and she was a sneaker fetishist lucky for me.
She would then rub her soles up and down my cock while sniffing to her other chucks she had. She then played with my balls with her toecaps and heels and begin to jerk my dick with her toecap and rubber soles until i blew my load on her chucks. After some time when we watched a movie she would wear her chucks again and begin to rub me again but this time she took her chuck off and put it on my dick and made me cum inside her shoes. She was a keeper until she moved away.
Ooh! what a lucky guy. Others here have wanted to know how to get their girlfriends or partners to do this without turning them right off - and this girl goes straight for your crotch! I was mucking around with my partner one day and she dug the heels of her tennies into my crotch and fairly quickly the soft rubber herringbone soles were caressing my tip - felt fantastic!
John123456

Post by John123456 »

Last edited by John123456 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
presh

Post by presh »

Lets keep this thread going!

I discovered my fetish early but didn't do much until I was older. I started with my moms old sneakers, but she did not have much exciting stuff. I kept a few pairs in my closest, pissing and cumming in them. She also kept shoes in the bathroom, so they were very easily accessed.

My first shoe I stole from a girl at my school. She had just worn them in gym class and I ran to the classroom after lunch to put them in my bag. I ended up cumming them a lot but I still have them. Unfortunately I did not have the best luck with other shoes, but did get a girl to sell me her old converse.

My next real experience was my friends little sister. I was at a new years party and her red converse were left on the stairs. I managed to grab one and bring it to the bathroom, and shot my biggest load ever in it. It was visibly wet with cum from the outside, even having cleaned it. On othet occasions I cummed her new balance sneakers, played with her shox, and had access to her closest and cummed a pair of keds like shoes.
lovenike

Post by lovenike »

When I was at secondary school I never really owned a pair of branded trainers and used to get given crappy shoes that I would be embarrassed to wear. I also had bad athletes foot too. But, this particular day I saw this girl that was in my P.E. class and she had a pair of new airmax bws. Don't know even to this day if she was taking the mickey but she asked me if I wanted to try them on. At the time I was considering about the state of my feet and declined.

After that I had regretted that decision ever since and became addicted to airmaxs expecially bws. Everytime I see a woman wear airmaxs I am reminded of that moment.
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

I remember it like it was yesterday (although it was quite a few yesterdays back!). My hot aunty is the culprit. She lived about 3 hours away so I only saw her on holidays or family get togethers. She married and divorced early on and lived alone. Being an animal lover, she decided to raise large breed dogs which would focus her energy away from her previous bad relationship. She usually had 2 or 3 dogs every time I would visit. Ok so again, she was HOT! This was Margo years back with one of her Newfies (Bo I think?):
FB1B6ABA-E838-4AA7-BC17-5C144508FBA6.jpeg
Fortunately for her, life has treated her well and she has aged nicely. And Bo, well she eventually found a forever home for him. Anyway, I was around 12 or 13 one summer when my parents thought it would b a good idea for me to spend a week or so with Aunty Margo so I could get to know her side of the family more. What I initially knew about my aunty Margo was that she was hot, blonde, wore jordache jeans and white reebok freestyles with no socks. Yes, she was definitely a sneaker girl. And every time we would visit, she would always have new white reeboks on. She did have a good size collection of them in her closet that I heard about at one point. Unfortunately (I thought at the time) for her, the big dogs that she raised also loved her reeboks too. Any time we visited in her living room, they would always be laying around her feet and either licking or chewing on her new reeboks. It used to drive me crazy watching them enjoy her reeboks and I wanted soooo bad to enjoy them like that. She would ask me about school and things and I probably sounded retarded. I was totally entranced watching those new reeboks get chewed off her bare feet. After we left to go home, it was always the longest 3 hour drive ever and my cock would throb the whole ride as i replayed the scenario over and over in my head. Well, that week I stayed down at her house was the most incredible time ever. It was mid summer and hot and humid as hell. The first day, she wanted to take me to a waterpark which would help us both cool down. I was all ready to go first thing in the morning, but she had to feed dogs and shower and all. Typical. So dogs fed and in the gated kitchen sleeping, she eventually comes downstairs from showering. The first thing I noticed were here nice smooth tan legs and she had just shaved them. Her hair was still wet and i could smell her shampoo. Probably Pert or something similar. Because of the humidity, her skin and hair was still moist and sweat was beginning to bead up. She plopped down in her chair and dropped a blue box on the floor. I started to get shaky and my dick went hard as soon as she opened the box: A brand new pair of white leather reebok freestyles!!!! I heard the dogs stir. She took the packing paper out of them and set them on the floor. She said something about breakfast as she was slipping her hot moist bare feet into them, but I didnt care. Once her feet were in them, she wiggled her toes and I could see them push on the soft chewy white leather. Before she could tie them, the newfie and saint bernard that had been “sleeping” dashed right in the living room. Apparently aunty had forgot to latch the gate. They were panting and drooling heavily and their collars jingled when they ran past me and right up to Aunties feet. They immediately began sniffing her reeboks hungrily. So by now I’m a total wreck and i think my penis is going to explode! She laughs and tells them “Stop it you guys!” She picked up her feet to try to move them away but was too late. The newfie jumped up and as he did, i saw his cock was straight out. He grabbed her left leg with both front paws and began pumping wildly. The Saint Bernard got her whole right reebok and foot in his huge mouth and began chewing it, snorting and growling. In complete awe and euphoria I watched as the Newfie pumped a couple times until the tip of his cock found the top of the toe of her soft white leather reebok and instantly covered it with precum. Two more pumps and his cock slid up the toe, thru the untied laces and between her hot bare foot and the soft moist terry lining. He thrust one last time and cum filled her yummy reebok. As he pulled out, gooey strands of bubbly cum went all over the floor. Now as this was going on, the Saint Bernard was chewing madly on the right reebok and every time he would sink his teeth in, the reebok would squeak and squish. Now all this literally took place in like 30 seconds although to me time slowed to a crawl. About that time, Aunty got the boys under control and made sure the gate was closed. She said that before we go to the waterpark she should get cleaned up. “Great idea!” I said as I couldn’t get to the bathroom fast enough to jerk what i had seen all off. That afternoon, she asked me to watch her reeboks at the park while she went down a waterslide. I waited until she was in line, then I smelled them and had a bite of the toes of both. Inside the left reebok you could see where the Newfie cum had already started to stain. It was a HUGE stain! It went all around the back of her foot and ankle and filled the whole inside toe area. That reebok must have been sooooo squishy! Mmmmmm yummmm. 30 years later and I can still see it like it was yesterday. There is not a day that goes by that
I do not have that scene rattling around in my head. Of course those were the days before digital cameras and cell phones but I would give anything to have that recorded. AND that was just the first day of my week visit with Aunty Margo. There were more amazing things that happened but I will save those for another chapter! ;)

Shoedog
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.