Any Nike Cortez Pics Or Vid To Share Anyone?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rgt

Re: Any Nike Cortez Pics Or Vid To Share Anyone?

Post by rgt »

Over a month since I posted the last pictures... hmm, so here are some more!

This set was taken in a hotel room after I accidentally spilled some Coke on them (and on my laptop, too, which was also the cause for the accident - you shouldn't try to balance that with one hand while trying to open a door!).

So anyway, I thought some more stains and drops wouldn't hurt, and I had the best explanation ever what it "was" ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
icanthelpit88

Post by icanthelpit88 »

Cool......

More please.......
rgt

Post by rgt »

Here we go. Session 7!

As you can see, I already fucked the white ones, but still didn't cream them... yet :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
icanthelpit88

Post by icanthelpit88 »

The white one is nice.....
rgt

Post by rgt »

Yes I know ;)

But still I have more pics of the blue ones to post.
(Tell me if you're getting tired of that... ;))
icanthelpit88

Post by icanthelpit88 »

Great......
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

My GF has a pair I'm gonna fuck them hard tonight and take some cum pics
icanthelpit88

Post by icanthelpit88 »

Anymore????
rgt

Post by rgt »

Oh! I'm sorry, was'nt here a while because my favorite shoe fetish forum had re-opened ;)

Sure I can give another load of pics here, let's see what's missing... ah, I had used them while painting a ceiling (white) and spray-painting some car brake parts (gold, clear). I got them quite messy. But they needed another shot after drying up!
rgt

Post by rgt »

And a few weeks later it all ended on a very very hot day. We had a stag party and begun with a paintball match. The sole tended to stick to the floor instead of the shoe, but not enough to not let me slide through the hall, which made it impossible for me to play on that way. I found a pair of Adidas in the trash bin in front of the hall and used them to play the rest of the match and threw these cortez away (I just did not want to clean them up again...). Here are the last photos.