Has anyone had already a sneakerjob?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Has anyone had already a sneakerjob?

yes
59%
no
41%

Total votes: 258

Net King

Re: Has anyone had already a sneakerjob?

Post by Net King »

royx wrote:
What kind of vans does she have?
I have not had a sneaker job with Vans but those honeycomb soles would be pretty sore until the pre-cum starts running. I would like the sole lightly rubbed over the hard tip. I love shoe jobs with rough rubber soles.
squizzome

Post by squizzome »

Net King

Post by Net King »

timby wrote:
customaestro wrote:I've bought my girlfriend a pair of converse x-his. I've always dreamt of her giving me a sneaker job with those but I'm too afraid to tell her my fetish
hey, don't be, try to tell her that you always dreamed that she would keep on those shoes when you are going to have sex.

then, after a few times, tell her something more, ask her if she wants to touch your penis with her soles ... and give positive feedback, she wont stop rubbing ...
I go along with that. My partner was wearing tennies (Australian Volleys as pictured) one day - one of the sneaker types that gets me going.
P4130001a.JPG
She was sitting down and I sat on the floor between her legs and I rubbed her ankles and she preened me. The heels of those tennies were soon rubbing against my groin. I could not stand it any longer - I took my pants off, lay down and asked her to rub my penis with the herringbone soles. She was a bit concerned they were a bit grubby but I could not care. She obliged and it felt great with those flexible herringbone ribs stroking the tip gently. When things were damp the soles even squeaked slightly against my hard penis. She has given me quite a few more since with various shoes and sneakers though there was a time she was very reluctant to oblige.

I think it is important that a partner should be aware of a fetish before commiting to a long term relationship - that avoids any nasty surprises. In my case I just could not hide it from her anyway - especially when she turned up one day in wedge crepe soled shoes that really turned me on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
abba10

Post by abba10 »

Kind of blurry photos but the pic with just one shoe, I've blasted over them more times than I can count and the other pair she use to give me shoejobs in the back on her car and let me lick them followed by a handjob, don't think I ever came on them though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Meny

Post by Meny »

I got it quite often, my gf enjoys doing it and is like why not, when its for you :) We have tried many sneakers and heels up to now, Nikes, Converse, Vans.. a lot of :)
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

I fuck my wifes shoes on her feet probably 3-4 times per week lol
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

About 2 to 3 a mouth . And found out how great Asics Nimbus 18 feel. You all should try them.
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

Pics on nimbus 18?
I fuck same shoe every mouth!
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

asicsplayer wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:28 am Pics on nimbus 18?
I fuck same shoe every mouth!
N0 sorry but you search for them they are gray aqua like florescent green
Net King

Post by Net King »

Meny wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:30 am I got it quite often, my gf enjoys doing it and is like why not, when its for you :) We have tried many sneakers and heels up to now, Nikes, Converse, Vans.. a lot of :)
What does she do? What parts of the shoe does she use?