Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

martinboumon

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by martinboumon »

asicsplayer wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:15 am Wanna see more of this reebok, its my gfs and her pussy!
It's not a picture taken by me. I have found it on the web but I don't remember where and when. Probably in 2012.

But It's an awesome picture, for greeting an awesome 2019 year :D
Qw3rty17

Post by Qw3rty17 »

I love Freestyles, but I’ve only recently gotten myself some. I’ve got a pair of black and purple Alicia Keyes “double bubble” Freestyles that I’ve worn fairly regularly for a few years now (originally got them for the wife, but she wasn’t really into them; luckily we’re the same size). I’ve also just recently (yesterday) snagged an all black pair of 15th anniversary platform Freestyles that I am presently obsessed with. If I can figure out forum runner, I’ll try posting pictures later (if anyone would be interested).
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

My new reebok freestyle pair. First jizz on her. On the soft and thin black leather of a vintage black Reebok Freestyle :twisted:

IMG_5209-min.jpg
IMG_5210-min.jpg
IMG_5213-min.jpg
IMG_5214-min.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
escom002

Post by escom002 »

nice load.
Where do you get the older models,
the new ones are unfortunately sooo, hard on the leather. :evil:
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

escom002 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:22 pm nice load.
Where do you get the older models,
the new ones are unfortunately sooo, hard on the leather. :evil:
Thanks !

I buy old Reebok Freestyle on eBay.

I agree with you, new models have hard leather. But sometime, when Freestyles was well worn since few years (used indoor for dancing or fitness for example), leather could become soft :twisted:
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

Good job! I love reebok freestyle and princess!!!
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

Emma Roberts and Billie Lourd wearing Reebok Freestyle hitops in season 9 of FX's American Horror Story, which is titled as "AHS 1984."
AHS 1984.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rippers

Post by rippers »

... will get this nice "Koi" next days from a girl... :D
do what you can not leave ... just do it!
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

From my archives, here is an image of actress Alicia Silverstone wearing black Reebok Freestyle hitop sneakers. Not sure what this image was taken for, but I think it was taken in the 1990s.
paspas77777

Post by paspas77777 »

:shock: :D that's one of my collage photos from 1998! Her actual shoes were some black boots. Nice to see a boomerang returning in 21 years hah :D
al-rfs.jpg