Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

reebokclassiclover84

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

Kasdan5 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:30 am Very very hot Shakira in white Reebok Freestyle...
In her Tik Tok you can also view a small clip of her wearing black Freestyles.
Great video! So sexy... I'm starting to wonder if Shakira doesn't have some kind of love for reebok classics. I know she used to wear them back in the day and used to promote them I believe.
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

reebokclassiclover84 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:52 am Great video! So sexy... I'm starting to wonder if Shakira doesn't have some kind of love for reebok classics. I know she used to wear them back in the day and used to promote them I believe.
I´ve seen her some many times in Reebok Freestyle, black mostly, and now in white RFH in her new video.
Check out the "behind the scenes" of the videoclip, she show parts of the choreography wearing Freestyles.
Very hot...
reebokclassiclover84

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

As requested, here are more pics of my wife, sporting her Reebok Classic Freestyle Hi, White (size 12). Nothing gets my cock harder than when she wears these. Hope yours does too. I of course asked my wife before taking these, and she agreed so long as this was enjoyed by all. She admitted it makes her a little wet knowing other guys might be stroking it to these pics, so if that's you, feel free to chime in. Glad to share her with others who have an appreciation for Reebok Classics!
Last edited by reebokclassiclover84 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

Shes very hot!
I fuck my gf while she wear her freestyle, I also fuck them and cum inside!
Do you have kik!
wtam2

Post by wtam2 »

I love those Reebok Freestyles and Princess on her, must be extremely hot to fuck her while wearing them :)

Do you ever cum on them?
wtam2

Post by wtam2 »

Last edited by wtam2 on Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
prizee

Post by prizee »

I am a size 46 europe which size could suit me in freestyle reebook?
Cancon69

Post by Cancon69 »

Well rebookclassic84, tell your wife people ARE jerking off to her pics. I’ve got an iPad screen that needs wiping.
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

prizee wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:25 am I am a size 46 europe which size could suit me in freestyle reebook?
that would be a womens size 13.5 ..reebok freestyles are not made that big to my knowledge in womens sizes the biggest i think they go is a womens size 12 US ..its very close to your size you may be able to wear them anyway if you can find them in a size 12 US.
prizee

Post by prizee »

wetrfh wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:08 pm
prizee wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:25 am I am a size 46 europe which size could suit me in freestyle reebook?
that would be a womens size 13.5 ..reebok freestyles are not made that big to my knowledge in womens sizes the biggest i think they go is a womens size 12 US ..its very close to your size you may be able to wear them anyway if you can find them in a size 12 US.

ok thank you because I already have nike shox enigma a woman model in 44 europe these suit me very well