Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

theoneforyou

Re: Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Post by theoneforyou »

Let's see some cum on the adidas nmd
KaiDG

Re: Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Post by KaiDG »

Ich muss sagen verdammt heiß ich freu mich auf mehr zu sehen
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

drop a load on the zoom
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

jdoe78066 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:30 am As mentioned, I only had access to one pair of sneakers this weekend, her Adidas Superstars.

Made a video of me cumming on her sneakers while she's wearing them. She's far more inclined to do that for everyone here than just for me!

Also another video of her walking around after we'd done that dirty stuff with her Adidas.

Link: https://imgur.com/a/0DgCK6y

I love her socks. We need more sock content
malidir

Post by malidir »

Cream the Nikes with her wearing them too. Or a vid with her Mizunos. It's been some time since a thread as good as this one was active!!
Last edited by malidir on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

yes wat malidir said
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

Need to see some more of those Asics. My favorites.
asicsonmycock

Post by asicsonmycock »

Agreed more asics please my fav so hot
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

updates???
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

Thanks so much for posting. Keep it coming!