Sneakers in major movies

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wookie29

Re: Sneakers in major movies

Post by wookie29 »

sneakerfun wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:26 pm I sometimes wonder if sneakers (or heels) in movies or tv shows ever get ‘enjoyed’. After a long day filming they will get left in the costume dept or changing room and it wouldn’t surprise me if there are a few like minded people out there who take advantage! I bet Tarantino stays late on set sometimes!
Emma Roberts in Nerve wore Adidas with no show ankle socks. Those are a major magnet for sweat. Imagine the costume dept having access to those after shoots.

Emma Roberts - Nerve
1a.jpg
2a.jpg
3a.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpeg
6.jpg
7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Wow, a whole movie with Superstars! I would buy a sandwich for her though, she looks like she needs it.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

They look so hot. Every so often the studios sell off the costumes ( if they haven’t allowed the actors to keep them) and so imagine being able to buy those!
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Its an interesting aspect you mention, if actors are at least able to wear their own shoes ot not, given they have a certain type and color. As I checked the shoes they look already worn but of course for them it will be easy to make new shoes look used on the outside. The inside fabric has an open structure with Superstars and it might be possible that these shoes are actually hers as it looks worn too. (or they have really done a good job on those shoes).
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Most don’t wear their own shoes so they are most likely from the costume dept. They may well have made them look more worn but if she is a main character she will be spending hours and days in them anyway - it can take a 12 hours to get 2 mins of film. Imagine at then end of the day and towards the end of the shoot when she’s worn them for months, getting your hands on those moist warm superstars.....
edwinturner

Post by edwinturner »

It's not much of a TV show, but Floor Is Lava on Netflix is stacked with sneakers and chicks (my favorite is the MILF from episode 1). Some examples;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nikesex1984

Post by nikesex1984 »

Christine Taylor - Dodgeball - Nike Shox NZ
sl77

Post by sl77 »

I own Rebecca Romajn stamos’ converse from the punisher movie. I got them from an auction site after the movie was filmed. They were made to look worn and had inserts in them. They were only in the movie for scene.
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

sl77 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:43 am I own Rebecca Romajn stamos’ converse from the punisher movie. I got them from an auction site after the movie was filmed. They were made to look worn and had inserts in them. They were only in the movie for scene.
show a pic of them?
TylerShox

Post by TylerShox »

That milf's vapormax were the only thing that kept me watching that closeup was so hot! I'd watch a show with her wearing sneakers on different courses
edwinturner wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:30 am It's not much of a TV show, but Floor Is Lava on Netflix is stacked with sneakers and chicks (my favorite is the MILF from episode 1). Some examples;