I found sneakers and flip-flops+kids girl shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

irishlincoln

Re: I found sneakers and flip-flops+kids girl shoes

Post by irishlincoln »

converselover110 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:22 am
Skateshoe wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:15 am After finding this post referencing children's shoes and the subsequent posts requesting more I have chosen to remove my self from this forum.

The forum rules clearly state no reference to children and or children's clothing. Upon reporting this to the admins and moderators they seem to have either ignored my complaint or have simply refused to uphold the rules of the forum as they are written.

Either way I choose to remove my self from these forums.
Cant blame you, this has been a growing problem for years in the shoe fetish community.

Whe. the thread first started it was stuff already in womens sizes it looked like (US5 or 6) in the pictures now gone, but now we are seeing the toddler sizes come in and it is entering cringe territory.

Wetshoe needs to do more to make sure this material doesn't make it on the board.
It's been reported. This has happened before.

What needs to be reiterated is the forum rules. Absolutely no pics of children or children's clothing. NONE.

It does not belong here.