Bing AI Image Generator

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converselover110

Re: Bing AI Image Generator

Post by converselover110 »

battlebeast wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:15 pm I tried it out today, asking for "A woman wearing velcro vans old skool velcro sneakers and shorts" and it didn't always give me velcro, but it did have some good results.

and yah, sometimes it would block things like "shorts" which is frustrating.
Or having to use heels instead of high heels in some prompts. The word "high" is what is getting blocked.

These are issues that are known to be notorious on Dall-E and have even gotten folks banned while making more innocent stuff because of how the automobile system worked there.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Yeah I sometimes look at what I have typed and am mystified as to why it thinks it should be blocked. High is an interesting one to block.

I usually specify the women to be wearing sundresses - it ensures nothing gets blocked during generation due to adult imagery and I think women in sundresses and sneakers is hot :)

Trying to generate pictures where the sneakers are underwater, but the wearer isn’t, can be frustrated. You’d think “woman wearing sneakers in pool” should be enough, but she turns into Jebus walking on water :D
Hatr

Post by Hatr »

Hatr

Post by Hatr »

To use this AI is actually a cool idea
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

These are actually pretty good. I found it to be the easiest one to use and the one with the best images. The challenge comes from the censorship algorithm which is getting pretty sensitive. There are prompts that worked last week that no longer work anymore.
Hatr

Post by Hatr »

converselover110 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:16 am These are actually pretty good. I found it to be the easiest one to use and the one with the best images. The challenge comes from the censorship algorithm which is getting pretty sensitive. There are prompts that worked last week that no longer work anymore.
Yeah i have experienced the same with in a few hours. I just saw this thrat today and tryed it. What worked this morning didnt word this evening enymore... kinda weird lol
Hatr

Post by Hatr »

But thank you. If I get new credits I will keep trying. But this rhing is even more sensitive than chat gpt. I have once written an AI Story with chat gpt (my own smal exploit) and that was already hard
StanLee751

Post by StanLee751 »

Does anyone have some example prompts they are using so I can have a starting point?
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

StanLee751 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:13 pm Does anyone have some example prompts they are using so I can have a starting point?
You have to start small and work out from there. The things they block change often so some things that worked previously will need to be tweaked.

Eg, start with the sneakers you want to see. Then put them in a basic situation you want to see them in. Then add details - if its blocked, change the words you use so they say basically the same thing.

Eg
woman in sundress and converse sneakers
woman in sundress and converse sneakers walking in ankle deep water
woman in sundress and converse sneakers sitting in ankle deep water
woman in sundress and converse sneakers sitting in ankle deep water and splashing with feet
woman in sundress and converse sneakers sitting in ankle deep water and splashing with feet. another woman splashing water on her feet.

and so on.

Sounds frustrating, and it can be, but when it starts spitting out amazing images its worth the perseverance.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hatr wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:04 pm But thank you. If I get new credits I will keep trying. But this rhing is even more sensitive than chat gpt. I have once written an AI Story with chat gpt (my own smal exploit) and that was already hard
Yeah I use ChatGPT often - it can give you some great results and some very frustrating ones. You give it rules to work around, and it uses them... then will occasionally forget them, or block you and tell you that what its been doing for the last few days is not allowed... them you reword it slightly and it continues as if nothing had happened.

Bing AI Image Generator is different... its constantly being tweaked and harassed by people like us so allowed terms change frequently. You just have to work around them.

Its good when you think about it... increases your vocabulary as you find way round it :D