Girlfriends Sisters Brooks

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xxgriffithxx

Girlfriends Sisters Brooks

Post by xxgriffithxx »

So I haven't posted in a while but I have a stockpile of pictures of my girlfriend's sneakers, her sister's and her mom's. I actually prefer her sister's taste in sneakers; flashy, sexy, and fuckable. Anyways, here are some of her brooks. oh, she's also very athletic and works out quite a bit. the smell of them is intoxicating, a mixture of sweat and sweet perfume. Makes me cum every time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NIKEnav

Re: Girlfriends Sisters Brooks

Post by NIKEnav »

Great shoe love the teal ones my wife have the same pair . What sz are they any more shoes like Asics , Nike,
xxgriffithxx

Post by xxgriffithxx »

I"m not sure, maybe a size 6 or 7, the girlfriend wears a 7 sometimes 7.5 and they swap shoes at times.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Being so worn and dirty is such a turn on. They look like they are amazing to cum in.
xxgriffithxx

Post by xxgriffithxx »

Oh absolutely, so soft and worn. even better with a pair of her socks wrapped around my cock.
EeeeJ

Post by EeeeJ »

wow those are great, any photos of her wearing them?
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

Brooks are pretty hot. I didn't used to be into them, but lately they have started to grow on me. My wife got a pair of Ghost 10s. Pretty cute.
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Let's see the insoles of the blue ones! Gotta have some nice toe prints!
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

would love to see your cum on the blue adrenalines!
xxgriffithxx

Post by xxgriffithxx »

Thanks everyone, so here is a pic of her wearing the neon yellow when they were brand new. Only one I have of them. I'll see if I have any of her in the blue ones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.