Sperry's bought from a hot 18 year old

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

theoneforyou

Sperry's bought from a hot 18 year old

Post by theoneforyou »

I recently was browsing Facebook market and saw some Sperry's for sale and clicked on it surprised they where a size I could fit they didn't look that worn but they where a good price and I was considering then I saw her profile picture and she was smoking hot. I definitely wanted them. I met her with her and I got an even bigger surprise they were worn more then I expected and you could tell she had worn them without socks I couldn't wait to get home and had fun with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Re: Sperry's bought from a hot 18 year old

Post by floplove »

Those look awesome! Good and good fortune for you.I have been hoping myself to come (and cum) across such a pair like that. Nice pics and cum blast.
So whats the future plans? Just keep cum dumping that right one and save the left for the smell. Nice to beat into whilst viewing her pics.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Vey nice and sexy Sperrys. Did she say anything when you met and why you were buying them? You should ask if she has anything else like some ballet flats.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

floplove wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:52 pm Those look awesome! Good and good fortune for you.I have been hoping myself to come (and cum) across such a pair like that. Nice pics and cum blast.
So whats the future plans? Just keep cum dumping that right one and save the left for the smell. Nice to beat into whilst viewing her pics.

Probably just cum on both and maybe wear them for short times just for fun time. Sadly they don't have any smell and yes looking at pictures of her while playing with these is amazing.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

FlatsFetish wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:40 pm Vey nice and sexy Sperrys. Did she say anything when you met and why you were buying them? You should ask if she has anything else like some ballet flats.
No she really didnt say anything just said thanks and she only have one other pair for sale and they were still new in the box because thwy didnt fit her
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

That's too bad. Keep filing them and wearing them. Sounds like a lot of fun.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

FlatsFetish wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:46 am That's too bad. Keep filing them and wearing them. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Only bad thing about them and I will my favorite part is I can fit in them
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Yes wearing them is fun too. Do you ever wear them out in public? That is fun.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

FlatsFetish wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:17 am Yes wearing them is fun too. Do you ever wear them out in public? That is fun.
Not that often but once in a while yes
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

Nice score! Great cumshot!