Story: Converse Sorority

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sudsey

Re: Story: Converse Sorority

Post by Sudsey »

Awesome work!
buff004

Post by buff004 »

great story! waiting to read, how the girls do their challenge! :-)
chucko

Post by chucko »

Cranked out another chapter tonight! Didn't expect to get that much done, but I hope you like it!

Chapter 3:
Allison awoke in the morning feeling well rested, but unwilling to leave her bed. She only experienced a momentary panic when she realized she wasn’t in her dorm, but the feeling was replaced by serenity when she remembered she was in her new home at the sorority house. She was also naked. The white sheets were soft and cool against her skin, and the comforter was fluffy and warm. It wasn’t until voices nearby stirred her that she got out of bed. She flipped back the covers and sat on the edge of the bed. Fortunately the room was warm, so she felt comfortable being exposed. The voices turned out to be from the hallway. Stacey and Ariana walked through the door chatting loudly. They were both naked too, except for their pledge sneakers.
“Look who’s up!” Stacey said, seeing Allison sitting up. “We were just coming to check on you. We have breakfast downstairs, then we’ve gotta go get our stuff from the dorms.”
Allison put her feet on the floor, and found that someone had arranged her teal sneakers neatly right next to the bed. She leaned down and slipped them on, before standing and joining the girls. Breakfast was a delicious spread of eggs, French toast, bacon, and fresh fruit. Some of the sisters studied food science or attended the culinary school, and took turns cooking for the house. All of the pledges were naked, while the rest of the sisters had various levels of clothing. Allison sat at a table with Mandy, who was only wearing panties, and Padma, who was wearing a very loose robe.
“Good morning! How did you sleep?” Mandy asked cheerfully as she sat down.
“Wonderfully.” Allison replied. “The beds here are so comfortable. I could really get used to this.”
“Oh yeah. I sleep like a baby.” Mandy laughed. “ Especially after Welcome Night. Did you have fun?” she asked with a wry smile.
Allison smiled and chuckled. “So much fun.” Padma shot her a wink, and Allison glanced at Lana, the short blonde from the night before. “I think I’m really going to enjoy living here. It’s gonna be a tough week though.”
“That’s riiiiight,” Padma mused, “you’ve got your pledge challenge. So, spill it. What do you have to do.” She and Mandy looked at Allison eagerly.
“Well, um, I have to get 5 different guys to blow their load on these shoes. And send Lana pictures of each one.” Allison replied sheepishly. Mandy whistled. “Yeah, I have no idea how I’m gonna finish it this week.” Allison added nervously.
“Wow, that’s a tough one!” Padma said, eyebrows raised. “I had to go out to dinner with one of my sneakers in a VERY comfortable place. With a vibrator inside.” She chuckled. “I made it through appetizers before I came so hard I alerted the whole restaurant. Squirted all over my date too. He was cute too. Let him fuck me in the bathroom before we left.” She trailed off, staring fondly before shaking back to reality.
“Oh that sounds fun!” Mandy said. “I had to have sex in the back room of a shoe store. I found an adorable girl working at the sneaker shop at the mall. I went in every day for a week trying on different Chucks just to talk to her. By the end of the week I had only gotten her to finger me while I tried on some pink hightops. But I invited her back to the house a week later and fucked that girl silly.” She and Padma clinked glasses.
“Wait, so neither of you actually succeeded at your challenges?” Allison said with surprise.
“Oh heck no!” Padma said. “It doesn’t really matter. It’s not like they’ll kick you out if you don’t. It’s just a fun way to mess with the new girls, and give them a fun story for later. I have faith in you though, Allison, you can totally pull this one off.”
“Oh yeah,” Mandy added, “There are a lot of parties and fun to be had this week. We will totally help you out. In fact, a few reps from some of the fraternities on campus are coming by tonight to plan welcome week events. I’ll introduce you and see if you can’t knock one off your list tonight.”
“Thanks” Allison replied nervously. “Now, this may by a dumb question, but where are my clothes?”
The other girls chuckled. Getting up and putting their dishes in the sink, they led Allison back upstairs and showed her her closet. Her clothes from the night before were hanging neatly. As much as Allison loved the sight of beautiful, scantily clad girls in sneakers everywhere, she was ready to put clothes back on. She got dressed and walked with Stacey back to the dorm. A few hours later one of the sisters with an SUV arrived at the dorm to help move all their stuff. By late afternoon, Allison was completely moved into the sorority house. Allison was in a room with 4 other pledges, but each had their own double bed, desk, and closet. When she finished putting away her last box, the other sisters cheered. Per tradition, Lana and the redhead from the night before (who Allison learned was named Annie) took Allison down to the secret sneaker library to pick out her first pair. Allison was a little disappointed she had bought the pair the day before, but was so excited she that she got over it quickly. She rushed around the room, examining every pair. There were hightops, lowtops, clog style, knee highs, brand new ones, slightly used ones, old trashed ones, and every other type of Chucks she could imagine. She settled on a pair of sky blue hightops that she thought looked absolutely adorable. Lana took them off the shelf and directed her to one of the chairs in the middle. It looked like the bench at a shoe store, and served the same purpose. Allison sat and Lana knelt in front of her. Annie took the opportunity to massage her shoulders and kiss her neck while Lana knelt in front of her. She held a blue sneaker up to Allison’s face so that she could smell the fresh rubber and canvas. Annie took it and held it in place while Lana lifted the next sneaker between Allison’s legs.
The toe brushed her bare mound as Lana slowly, teasingly used the shoe to make Allison dripping wet. The cool, smooth rubber toe dragged up and down her slit at a constant pace, occasionally stopping to use the textured toe bumper to gently circle her clit. Allison closed her eyes and let herself melt into the sensual massage. Her tongue flicked out occasionally lapped at the sneaker by her face. When she finally came, it was loud and exhausting.
“That’s how you break in a new pair!” Annie cooed. She snuck her own whiff of the new sneaker before handing it back to Lana, who presented them to Allison. Allison wanted to put them on immediately, but remembered that she needed to get ready for the frat guys coming later, and needed to be wearing her teal pair for it.
About an hour later, Mandy came and got Allison. In the living room, Mandy and a few other of the older sisters were lounging on the couches. A few minutes later, the guys arrived. They filed in and joined the girls on the couches. Allison was pleasantly surprised. She expected trashy bros or preppy Ken dolls. Instead, the guys were all pretty cute. Most of the upperclassmen knew each other, but the new members all introduced themselves. The younger of the two brothers from the engineering fraternity caught Allison’s eye and sat next to her. She noticed that he, unlike some of the boys, was wearing hightop Chucks. For the next half hour or so they worked on plans for that week. It included a big party at the ChiUK house the next evening, a cookout at one of the fraternities, and a movie night. It definitely seemed that the girls ran the place though, and the boys all listened to whatever they said. Finally, one of the sisters got up and got everyone drinks. Everyone was very welcoming to Allison, swapping their own pledge stories, giving her advice about classes, and catching her up on campus traditions. Soon though, Allison found herself curled up with the boy next to her, watching as one of the older guys slipped a hand up Mandy’s skirt.
“Mmm, it’s that time already?” She asked, unbuttoning her shirt. She dropped her blouse, her perky breasts now exposed, and put her arms around his neck. Soon many of the other girls joined her, and Allison followed along. It seemed to be an understanding that the guys were only to do what they were told. Allison had fooled around with so many girls recently that she found it refreshing to make out with a boy again. He was cute a muscular, with just enough scruff. Her hands fumbled with his belt and soon his member was out and sticking straight up. Glancing around, it appeared Allison was the last one to do so. She sat and stroked his throbbing rod watching the other girls at work. Mandy was sitting sideways on the couch, pretending to look bored as she held a cock between her pristine black low Chucks. A cute Asian senior had almost immediately taken her boy’s rod deep into her mouth. Her throat churned as she masterfully gobbled his swollen cock, one hand holding her long black hair back and the other gently cupping the boy’s balls. Allison decided she wanted to try that. Using the cock in her hand to guide him, she instructed her guy to stand at the end of the couch. Allison crawled over on all fours and began licking the thick shaft. Precum dripped off the tip, and Allison gently took it between her lips. It took her a moment to adjust to the girth in her mouth, but soon started bobbing her head in a steady rhythm.
“Let’s all take a minute to appreciate Allison, already sucking cock like a pro!” Mandy cheered. Allison glanced around to see everyone looking at her, clapping. She smiled around the meat in her mouth, admiring as Mandy sat on her guy’s cock, bouncing herself up and down to drive it deep into her snatch. As if she were reading Allison’s mind, Mandy soon said “Hey Mark, how about you give Allison a lil’ something extra?” At that Allison felt hands grasp her waist and a thick, warm cock brush against her opening. She bobbed her head faster, eliciting a moan from the owner of the cock in her mouth. She moaned loudly as she felt the throbbing member penetrate her dripping cunt. She was spitted between two cute guys with amazing cocks. Each thrust into her pussy pushed her forward, forcing the cock in her mouth deeper into her throat. She heard the other girls cheer as she came the first time, clenching the cock in her pussy, but still continuing to suck and fuck furiously. Unfortunately she wasn’t really paying attention to the moans of the boy in front of her. When he pulled his dick back, she barely had time to register what was happening before he grasped his rod and aimed for her face. Hot spunk splashed her face while the girls cheered again. She felt the cream dripping down her cheeks and nose, and cautiously licked her lips to get a taste. She was pleasantly surprised. Hearing the grunts of the guy still hilted in her pussy, she pushed him back and rolled over.
“Shoot it on my Chucks?” She said in a cute voice, biting one finger innocently and lifting her pink and teal sneakers. The guy grabbed his cock and barely got two good strokes in before he blasted his own jizz onto the clean canvas. Allison admired what she knew would be the first of many loads on her sneakers, and Mandy rushed over to take a picture. Allison laid back and lifted her sneakers so that Mandy could get the creamed sneaks and her cummy face in one shot. Allison immediately texted it to Lana with the caption “One down!”
“You were great!” Mandy said, as she closed the door behind the guys leaving. Allison blushed. Her face still shone a little from the facial. “Padma said you were going to fit in, and damn was she right!” Allison thanked her profusely. Not only did she have a great time that night, she also knew that she had made a really good impression with the sisters. Walking upstairs, she was sad when she had to wash her face before bed. She carefully slipped off her sneakers and set them on the bed next to her. The globs of cum still clung to the canvas. The girls in the room were already asleep, and the others were busy downstairs. Seeing that she was alone, Allison began to clean her sneakers the best way she knew how: with her tongue. When she had finished, only some small damp spots indicated where spunk had just been. She smacked her lips. She could get used to this.
chucko

Post by chucko »

Hey all! It sound like you guys are enjoying the story, and I'm thrilled! I love getting feedback from readers, because it really helps me know what to write next.

So a question!
What is your favorite part of the story so far? (Including Converse High and Futa Chucks) Sometimes I write a bunch, then find out that one random little thing I threw in early on was a big hit, and I want to know what to write more of. Let me know!

Thanks!
buff004

Post by buff004 »

Hmm, how about some pee. Gilrs pee in other gilrs Chucks, wear them, drink it from the chucks, ...?
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hey Chucko

Another great installment!

I'd love for the girls to have a fling in the bath or hot tub. That would be awesome :)
chucko

Post by chucko »

Thanks for the feedback! I'm not really into pee/watersports, I'm sorry. I don't think I could do a good job writing that.
But I do think that the girls might have to fool around in the hot tub in the back yard! Anything in particular you'd like to see them do in the tub?
jimjones

Post by jimjones »

Maybe some light bondage?
chucko

Post by chucko »

I can do that! Keep an eye on the Futa Chucks story. There's some bondage coming soon!
Maybe the sorority sisters will tie up some of the pledges though. Then tease them with Chucks!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

chucko wrote:Thanks for the feedback! I'm not really into pee/watersports, I'm sorry. I don't think I could do a good job writing that.
But I do think that the girls might have to fool around in the hot tub in the back yard! Anything in particular you'd like to see them do in the tub?
That would be awesome! As to what to do - pretty much anything you would normally have them do, but underwater lol