Any soft sole footwear fans here ?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

Any soft sole footwear fans here ?

Post by cylan »

Hi, there! And Happy New Year!
I have always loved all kinds of footwear that have soft leather soles without a heel: ballet slippers, gym slippers, home slippers, genuine moccasins, etc...
Here are some examples:

This fetish is not very common, even on this forum! This is why I am looking for other people who share it to discuss, exchange, share photos and real-life anecdotes, etc...
Do not hesitate to contact me! :wink:
moclover

Re: Any soft sole footwear fans here ?

Post by moclover »

Love them. I have a few pairs of ballet slippers and more than a few pairs of moccasins, both soft and hard sole.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi Moclover! thanks a lot for your answer! That sounds great! I love the same for decades!.. Do you have pictures of your ballet slippers and soft sole mocs?..
I plan to post pictures of mine within some days!
balletkeds92

Post by balletkeds92 »

We are a rare breed. Glad you started the post. Long time soft shoe lover her. Ballet slippers are my favorite, but gym slippers, genuine soft sole moccasins etc. scratch the itch too. Have probably 15+ pair of ballet, a few gym, and a pair of deerskin Minnetonkas that are my go to everyday around the house shoe.
HUGUWULUWU

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

not for me personaly but you might be interested in something called euritme. its a form of ballet esc dance with shoes that you’ll probably like.
sweetwishes

Post by sweetwishes »

If you want to see me make my fella cum with my feet and slippers add me on KIK sweetwishes32 or message on here. He loves a good foot job
https://ibb.co/0Q8QNDL
https://ibb.co/Ld7cV9V