3 worn out sneakers from a hot blonde

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

theoneforyou

3 worn out sneakers from a hot blonde

Post by theoneforyou »

So recently I came around this girl selling these 3 pairs of worn out shoes. I love the smooth bottoms that means she really did wear them out. Now my dilemma is I don't really just want to cum all three pairs. Should I wear one around and cum the other pair but about about the 3rd pair anyone have any ideas what to do? Or if someone would be interested in buying a pair? Haven't cum on any of them yet.

https://imgur.com/a/5NQhGzC
desrid

Re: 3 worn out sneakers from a hot blonde

Post by desrid »

You could use the Pink Nike air as the cum dumpster while wearing either of the two other pairs. However, you could also choose one that's the stinkiest and keep that as something you would exclusively sniff too.
challanger244

Post by challanger244 »

keep the left of the first and right of the second or vice versa to wear and use the remaining of the two to bang/etc...
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Very nice