Anyone in the south of the UK?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

SouthUK

Anyone in the south of the UK?

Post by SouthUK »

Looking for guys in that like the idea of sharing their wife's/gf's shoes. I'm particularly fond of knee high leather boots and would be interested in visiting to play with them. I can't do a postal arrangement, it would have to be in person and to make it hotter your wife would at least have to be aware of what's going on. I'm in the South central/south west area of England so feel free to drop me a pm saying your nearest big town/city/county (leave me a comment to let me know). If you're within driving distance I'll get back to you.

Thanks!
alexcia

Re: Anyone in the south of the UK?

Post by alexcia »

SouthUK wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 am Looking for guys in that like the idea of sharing their wife's/gf's shoes. I'm particularly fond of knee high leather boots and would be interested in visiting to play with them. I can't do a postal arrangement, it would have to be in person and to make it hotter your wife would at least have to be aware of what's going on. I'm in the South central/south west area of England so feel free to drop me a pm saying your nearest big town/city/county (leave me a comment to let me know). If you're within driving distance I'll get back to you.

Thanks!
Hello,
I like to exchange boots, but Im from Belgium.
Sorry that you dont do it by postal, did it already couple times, and went all good.