Anyone want to cum on ridingboots?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

SouthUK

Re: Anyone like ridingboots

Post by SouthUK »

inzide wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:59 am My wife sent me a movie from the stables. I took these screenshots. She rides several times a week, and she knows I find her ridingboots (and other boots) HOT as hell!!

These boots are quite new. I find them very sexy. They're obscenely expensive and I hope to be able to record a cumshot on (or between) them :lol: She currently owns three pairs of leather riding boots. I'll make her pose in the other two pairs as well. I usually polish them for her when she switch pairs. I absolutely love the smell of leather, horse and her feet and legs :P

I love the colour! They're one of the hottest pairs of boots I've ever seen!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

SouthUK wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:23 am
inzide wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:59 am My wife sent me a movie from the stables. I took these screenshots. She rides several times a week, and she knows I find her ridingboots (and other boots) HOT as hell!!

These boots are quite new. I find them very sexy. They're obscenely expensive and I hope to be able to record a cumshot on (or between) them :lol: She currently owns three pairs of leather riding boots. I'll make her pose in the other two pairs as well. I usually polish them for her when she switch pairs. I absolutely love the smell of leather, horse and her feet and legs :P

I love the colour! They're one of the hottest pairs of boots I've ever seen!
Those brown leathers are absolutely to die for and make my heart race faster. Any pics of them with spit or cum you can continue to post would be really appreciated!
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

beautiful
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

Love you wife’s boots. Post a few more photos of her pleade
Ridingbootlover1

My wife cane back from the stable looking flushed and in a horny mood. I loved licking that boots

Last edited by Ridingbootlover1 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

LOVE those sexy boots, great for rough play
JayThorn

Post by JayThorn »

Ridingbootlover1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:42 pm My wife cane back from the stable looking flushed and in a horny mood. She used her boot toe to massage her privates. I loved licking that boot toe after.

Have you got a pair of riding boots yourself and got her to grind on them whilst you're wearing them? That would be hot.
Ridingbootlover1

JayThorn wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:38 pm Have you got a pair of riding boots yourself and got her to grind on them whilst you're wearing them? That would be hot.
An excellent idea Jaythorn
inzide

Re: Anyone want to cum on ridingboots?

Post by inzide »

I asked her to do a few more pictures with the theme of mud and spit.. This is what she sent me! I love it :-D

inzide

Re: Anyone want to cum on ridingboots?

Post by inzide »

Different spurs this time - same boots (DeNiro Bellini)