Female Coworkers who wear boots...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv.2

Female Coworkers who wear boots...

Post by boot.perv.2 »

About a month ago, I started a new job which is 100% onsite, with few remote possibilities. I usually work remotely, but not now. But one of the cool things about onsite work is the women who wear boots to work. I try not to perv out on their boots visibly, but it's a balancing act to be honest.

There a woman who works in the cube across from mine, and she seems to have a thing for boots. She has been wearing this pair of ankle boots that have a clog shape (I love clogs), are black leather, but with a high blocky wooden heel, and zippers on the outside. When I saw them I became fixated on them, they look so fuckable. I developed a taste for clogs in middle school in the 70s when they were popular, as well as for boots of all kinds. I have to force myself not go ogle her boots, they're such a distraction. I know it's work, and office romance is frowned upon. In fact, HR sent out an email that we all have to take sexual harassment training, and my first thought was, did anybody complain about me perving on their boots?

Then today she wore a different pair. It was hard to tell how high they rose on her legs because she wore them under her pant legs (booooo). But they were tan and had high blocky 4" heels with a cowgirl look and alligator patterning and inside zippers. I kept imagining licking her boots under the desk and then getting a righteous bootjob from her. She's driving me crazy with her boots and doesn't even know it.

And there are other women there wearing boots too. One really hot lady came into the cave (where we nerds work) wearing a pair of knee high flat boots with lots of buckles and baubles. Even though I'm in my 60s, I would have railed her silly wearing those boots, then blasted all over them.

So, for you guys who have female coworkers who wear boots to work - let's hear some of your stories. They're such a fucking tease, am I right? I have some other sexy boot-related work stories to share. Let's hear what sort of hot water you've gotten into with girls wearing their sexy boots to work!
Baraja666

Re: Female Coworkers who wear boots...

Post by Baraja666 »

Do you have a pics to these different pairs of boots or she leaves a pairs of shoes in the office, can you show ?
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Baraja666 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:22 am Do you have a pics to these different pairs of boots or she leaves a pairs of shoes in the office, can you show ?
I'm sorry, but she always wears them, and I don't feel comfortable taking pictures of them at work. And now would be a particularly bad timing because HR is doing sexual harassment awareness training.

I'm thinking about making a similar pair for my Waifu. I'm a novice at blender and I haven't found a clog-shaped boot mesh where I play that I could use right out of the gate. I'll have to make a new mesh and that takes practice, patience and time.

I found a similar shaped pair online, but there are a lot of differences. Hers don't have the familiar stud pattern, and they're only ankle high, and they're not suede but smooth leather, and there are shiny gold zippers on the outside.

boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Here's an artist's rendition of the boots I was talking about. I took some liberty by adding the clog studs. I made this (and other) boots in IMVU, with my Waifu as my model. More to come...

boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

I actually found my coworker's clog booties on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/swedish-hasbeens ... 008U7NN54/
It looks like they sold out at $200 a pop, amazing. Here are a couple pics:

I'd totally rub one out on those! But I'm too paranoid to get into a relationship just to have her stomp one out of me. But she is a Mexican cutie, and she likes working around nerds like me.

On another note, my coworker CR wore yet another pair of booties to work today that I haven't seen before. And a second coworker KG wore a really gorgeous pair of cowgirl boots to work that she hid under her pant legs. I have no idea why she did that, they're gorgeous. It turns out that KG and CR went out for a lunch time walk and switched to sneakers, so their boots were under their desks. I didn't have a lot of time, but enough to take a couple snaps, and as soon as I was done they both returned to the office. I was hoping one of them would leave their boots overnight, but alas no, because if they had, I would have given one of their pairs a cum-shot for sure.

Sorry it's such a crappy photo, best I could do under time pressure. CR's booties have a snakeskin theme, and I really like high chunky heels. I was hoping they'd go higher than her ankles. Oh well.

KG's boots came out better, I wish I could have got more angles, but I was under time pressure and tried not to be obvious what I was up to. I love that the openings look like hearts, just begging you to shoot a hot wad right into them.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

Did you get a sniff inside those boots?
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Celebshoeman wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:46 am Did you get a sniff inside those boots?
Nope. I literally had 60 seconds to grab photos with my phone, before everybody arrived back in "the cave" (that's what we call the big room where we engineers work).