Female CAM MODELS who own rubber boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

jens73

Female CAM MODELS who own rubber boots

Post by jens73 »

I would like to start a thread for people who have a rubber boot fetish and are looking for a cam girl with rubber boots to wear during a private show or for tokens!

I'll start with the names of cam girls where I know they have wellies and all users with a similar fetish could go there. Please add to this list or cam girls reading this, name yourself so we can find you too!

I'll start with a few models from Chaturbate.com:
emily_sexy__ass
aliska_dark
sweetie_petite_girl (not active anymore but maybe somebody knows her new name! or another platform)
indy_maze
kamila_hayashi
zzzbutterflyxxx
xxxariell_sky_1 (one of the best if you play private and you take time)
twiikk
margoshalime (but she is really shy and therefore it makes not so much fun)
sexyrealhousewife (one of the best... but not active anymore... maybe somebody knows if she will come back)
69littlebig69 (very open, friendly and she like it to pose also on a window e. g. )
sexy07sexy (but to expensive and really looking only on money... you have the feeling that no relationship happened... same also by the next model)
dayanna_sweet
samantha_steward (fantastic slave)
missflowers_
sophie_curvy
sofia_sweet_a (the best as she were in a studio) at home not so much space and expensive
berry_vicky (so a nice person)
mel12meli (latex session is nice)
sophy_smilesweet (absolute a star - my absolute preferred rubber boot slut)
aurora_hotter (oh this one is a really nice latex cam girl - very sweaty)
nyconik (burried as less action but ask her to wear these boots during a normal session against tokens... just wearing)

It would be great if you could add more models who own rubber boots or have already worn them for you. Cam models are also welcome to get in touch and sign up.