cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

iverylikeit4

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 2/9/2024)

Post by iverylikeit4 »

Is there a video of you cumming on these gorgeous boots? 😍🤭
gman48

Post by gman48 »

kinkster wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:33 am Thanks for sharing, your wife is tidy! :D

Fancy a boots swap, my wife’s boots?
Thanks man! Probably not the actual boots, since she wants to keep these, but you got some photos of your wife’s boots?
gman48

Post by gman48 »

iverylikeit4 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:03 am Is there a video of you cumming on these gorgeous boots? 😍🤭
Will try to make one soon
jack46

Post by jack46 »

This is hot, your wife has very sexy legs and feet!!
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Boots are not my favorites but these pics are so hot. the boots are hot, she is stunning with such looooooong legs ..... I love
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Thanks! I’m a lucky dude for sure. I love humping her long legs like a dog, even better if she’s wearing nylons or boots 🤤
calzebianche

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 2/5/2024)

Post by calzebianche »

ThcCht wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:46 am Omg!!! I love those loafers! They’re sooooo hot and deserve to be drenched in cum! I’d love to wear them full of cum >~<! Please cum in them some more!!!
I was expecting her to wear white stockings with those loafers and masturbate you. She has gorgeous legs and would be classy dressed like that
gman48

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 2/5/2024)

Post by gman48 »

calzebianche wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:25 am
ThcCht wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:46 am Omg!!! I love those loafers! They’re sooooo hot and deserve to be drenched in cum! I’d love to wear them full of cum >~<! Please cum in them some more!!!
I was expecting her to wear white stockings with those loafers and masturbate you. She has gorgeous legs and would be classy dressed like that
She does wear white and sheer stockings with those loafers. I’ll get some pics next time she wears them
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Quick update on the loafers, and back to regular scheduled programming with the boots. She was supposed to wear boots for date night, but her feet were swollen so she wore loafers. I'll take it!

After getting home, she was quite drunk and tired so she quickly slipped off her loafers and fell asleep on the couch. Her feet were pretty sweaty and fragrant in her nylon tights, so I went to town on them as she slept. I kissed and sniffed them while jerking off. I then stopped to go grab one of her just-worn loafers from the hallway and put it on the floor in the perfect position for me to cum in.

As I buried my face in her nylon toes, I fucked her loafers to finish and came a generous heap of cum into the insole. This time, I didn't wipe up any of it with a napkin as I usually do. I spread it all over the sole with my finger. The next time she wears them, the heat and foot sweat will rehydrate the cum. I hope she will wonder why it feels a bit slippery and sticky in her left shoe! :mrgreen:

SirRye

Post by SirRye »

gman48 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:49 pm Quick update on the loafers, and back to regular scheduled programming with the boots. She was supposed to wear boots for date night, but her feet were swollen so she wore loafers. I'll take it!

After getting home, she was quite drunk and tired so she quickly slipped off her loafers and fell asleep on the couch. Her feet were pretty sweaty and fragrant in her nylon tights, so I went to town on them as she slept. I kissed and sniffed them while jerking off. I then stopped to go grab one of her just-worn loafers from the hallway and put it on the floor in the perfect position for me to cum in.

As I buried my face in her nylon toes, I fucked her loafers to finish and came a generous heap of cum into the insole. This time, I didn't wipe up any of it with a napkin as I usually do. I spread it all over the sole with my finger. The next time she wears them, the heat and foot sweat will rehydrate the cum. I hope she will wonder why it feels a bit slippery and sticky in her left shoe! :mrgreen:

Next is her beautiful boots