cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

jizzload

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 2/25/2024)

Post by jizzload »

gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:40 pm You got it, those boots are next on the cum agenda. Where do you guys wanna see the cumshot, on the outside or inside the sole and rubbed in?
The heeled boots are so beautiful. I love them. I want to see them cummed a lot on the inside. Spread and let dried for her to wear. :oops:
Please also show us the her Zara loafers again after she has worn them.
gman48

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots and loafers (UPDATE 3/11/2024)

Post by gman48 »

She hasn't worn her heeled boots in a while, which annoys me but she'll be wearing them soon for date night. I will give them a healthy serving of cum, and I'll make sure to continue the boot topic since this is the boot forum after all.

On another note, got an insane update on the loafers. From the last time I came in them and spread it all over the insole, the cum dried up very nicely in a cool pattern. There's a thick ring of cum in the middle of the foot area, as well as caked-up cum lining the inside of the crevices in the insole. As this was my first time cumming in her loafers, I was curious of how the dried cum would be rehydrated and infused with her feet the next time she wore them. Luckily for me, she was out for the whole day yesterday in her loafers and stockings.

I took the first pic right before she left. The second pic was right when she got back - the loafers were still steaming, and I could see my dried cum got smushed in all day long. When we went to go sit down on the couch, I inspected the bottom of her feet and my god - I nearly passed out. The dry cum, rehydrated from her foot sweat, was all over the middle of her foot. I took photos with and without the flash, and although the feet are more clear with the flash, the cum is more visible in the flashless photos.

I wanted to tell her that she was stepping in my cum all day, but I think the best part is that she doesn't know. I'm wondering if at any point during the day, she was wondering why her left foot felt so slippery inside the shoe. I'm going to keep cumming in these loafers and not wipe up the cum, hoping that eventually she will realize I've been defiling her shoes and her feet this whole time. I can't wait to see the shock on her face, but for now it's best to enjoy the ride :twisted:

mrtickles

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/11/2024)

Post by mrtickles »

OMG… I love this!!
I so want to add my cum inside her loafers and then see the aftermath of caked up cum, on her dark nylon feet!!
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

This thread is amazing!!! >~< I love the loafers sooo much! I can’t wait to see how she reacts when she notices the cum!
tenaciousPT

Post by tenaciousPT »

Can't see the images :(
gman48

Post by gman48 »

ah shit. i got this message from dropbox earlier today:

"This email is an automated notification from Dropbox letting you know that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic"

i was able to remove the suspension. Can ya'll see the photos now?
alexcia

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 2/25/2024)

Post by alexcia »

paulojean wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:36 am https://ibb.co/2PYyTXr
Those are 2 pair of sexy boots your wife is wearing
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Great!! Keep unloading all over them, her feet will sweat and make the cum so super slippery and sticky! Very hot when it melts between her toes!
gman48

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Post by gman48 »

Whatsup fellas! Was working from home today for the first time in a while and could not resist the urge to cum on my wife's boots. It's been a while since I've done that and also since she last wore them, so I had to unload a generous helping of cum. I made sure to cover some good surface area throughout the boot leg. Also included a bonus picture of my cumshot all over her leather opera gloves from a few weeks back. I've been having her jerk me off with lube, and with the leather that sensation is just heavenly. At the end when I'm just about to bust, I tell her she has to milk out every last drop and catch as much of it as possible with her other hand :mrgreen:

Also wanted to share a couple of my other threads.

Here I hunt down the best candid boots in the city: https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 17&t=95855

And here I cum in shoes of hot young ladies that live in my building:
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=95835

Enjoy

boot.perv.2

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Great update, thank you! Your lady is a keeper if she strokes you off onto her boots and gloves often.