cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

gman48

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots

Post by gman48 »

No, she does not know that I cum on her shoes. I like it better that way! Next time I'll leave some more on the boot to dry and she can wear them in public with cumstains
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

gman48 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:07 am No, she does not know that I cum on her shoes. I like it better that way! Next time I'll leave some more on the boot to dry and she can wear them in public with cumstains
Same her, I fuck, cum her boots, leave always some cum to dry on the outside, where its no so visible, so she will not notice directly the stains.
And the inside, always leave the load, deep inside the toes area, so when she wear her toes always covered and get sticky with the dry cum.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Yes that sounds amazing . I need to cum in her toe box and let it dry, and then when she wears them again and sweats, it will heat up and liquidify the cum and infuse with her feet
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Last night was amazing! My wife and I had a date night where she wore her knee high leather boots, nylon stockings, and a sexy little dress.

After getting home, I made her stay in her boots til we sat down on the couch. I worshipped her boots for a bit and then slowly started unzipping them, kissing and sniffing the boot/stocking interface as it gradually revealed the heaven that lay underneath. With that final *pop* of the foot out of the boot, I did not let any of that precious air go to waste - my nose greedily absorbed all of that scent that we all know and love. It was a mixture of leather, fragrant nylon and the foot sweat of a perfect goddess. We walked around for quite some time that night and also had spicy food, so her nylon-encased feet were deliciously damp and flavorful.

Then, I proceeded to eat her delicate little pussy and fuck her, making her cum 4 times. I wasn’t quite done yet, so I asked to put her boots on again so I can finish on them, to which she happily agreed. I haven’t came on these boots yet with her wearing them; I was over the moon that now I had the chance! I then continued fucking her missionary style while grabbing her boots aggressively.

Finally, I pulled out and came all over her right boot with a little bit on her left, making sure to cover as much surface area as possible. She laughed and said it was like an artist’s signature when they finish a painting.

She had me clean it up because she really liked these boots and wanted to wear them outside, but the next day, I noticed there was still a cummy film across the boots. I will be sure to leave some more next time and snap some flicks of her in public with her defiled boots!

Enjoy the photos fellas :mrgreen:

tenaciousPT

Post by tenaciousPT »

gman48 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:29 pm Last night was amazing! My wife and I had a date night where she wore her knee high leather boots, nylon stockings, and a sexy little dress.

After getting home, I made her stay in her boots til we sat down on the couch. I worshipped her boots for a bit and then slowly started unzipping them, kissing and sniffing the boot/stocking interface as it gradually revealed the heaven that lay underneath. With that final *pop* of the foot out of the boot, I did not let any of that precious air go to waste - my nose greedily absorbed all of that scent that we all know and love. It was a mixture of leather, fragrant nylon and the foot sweat of a perfect goddess. We walked around for quite some time that night and also had spicy food, so her nylon-encased feet were deliciously damp and flavorful.

Then, I proceeded to eat her delicate little pussy and fuck her, making her cum 4 times. I wasn’t quite done yet, so I asked to put her boots on again so I can finish on them, to which she happily agreed. I haven’t came on these boots yet with her wearing them; I was over the moon that now I had the chance! I then continued fucking her missionary style while grabbing her boots aggressively.

Finally, I pulled out and came all over her right boot with a little bit on her left, making sure to cover as much surface area as possible. She laughed and said it was like an artist’s signature when they finish a painting.

She had me clean it up because she really liked these boots and wanted to wear them outside, but the next day, I noticed there was still a cummy film across the boots. I will be sure to leave some more next time and snap some flicks of her in public with her defiled boots!

Enjoy the photos fellas :mrgreen:

Lucky guy! I wish you can tape what happened that night! :wink: Does your wife happen to own any stiletto thigh high boots/
gman48

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 2/5/2024)

Post by gman48 »

Thanks! And no she doesn’t own any stiletto thigh highs. Maybe we’ll get there one day 😅 I can imagine how sexy she would look in them with her long legs..
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

Nice work on great boots
tenaciousPT

Post by tenaciousPT »

gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:25 am Thanks! And no she doesn’t own any stiletto thigh highs. Maybe we’ll get there one day 😅 I can imagine how sexy she would look in them with her long legs..
You should buy her a pair! I'm lowkey willing to help you out too not gonna lie haha
gman48

Post by gman48 »

tenaciousPT wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:40 pm
gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:25 am Thanks! And no she doesn’t own any stiletto thigh highs. Maybe we’ll get there one day 😅 I can imagine how sexy she would look in them with her long legs..
You should buy her a pair! I'm lowkey willing to help you out too not gonna lie haha

Haha thanks bud, maybe I should start a Go Fund Me for some sexy thigh highs for my wife 😂
RB596

Post by RB596 »

gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:59 pm
tenaciousPT wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:40 pm

Haha thanks bud, maybe I should start a Go Fund Me for some sexy thigh highs for my wife 😂
In case you want to buy some sexy leather thigh high boots for your wife: https://charlesdavid.com/products/piano ... 0057613379

I bought this pair for my girlfriend. It's genuine leather upper. I love fucking my girl while she's wearing them, definitely worth buying!