Neighbor's mom's hot leather boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

wjpeter

Re: Neighbor's mom's hot leather boots

Post by wjpeter »

For me these 'normal' not 'special' boots just do it. I love to see women wearing them, especially older women. If they would be licking them and masturbating with them then of course it would be bootheaven.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

wjpeter wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:36 am For me these 'normal' not 'special' boots just do it. I love to see women wearing them, especially older women. If they would be licking them and masturbating with them then of course it would be bootheaven.
That's where we differ. When I was a young man, I used to love seeing young women wearing boots, and now that I'm old, I still love seeing young women wearing boots!
gman48

Post by gman48 »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:39 pm Thanks for sharing. As for me, this pair of boots is just kinda normal and nothing special, but that's just my opinion. They're not even knee-high, and there's no bling, no high heels, they're just very plain to me. Now if you had pics of her teasing a cock with them, that might changed my opinion. I see sexier boots at my workplace. Don't lower your standards, my dudes.
You’re entitled to your opinion. My experience with these boots makes up for the lack of “bling” and I just wanted to share what I have
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Stiefel44 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:58 pm Watching her pumping the gas pedal in boots must have been just great!!
yes it was incredible
gman48

Post by gman48 »

wjpeter wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:36 am For me these 'normal' not 'special' boots just do it. I love to see women wearing them, especially older women. If they would be licking them and masturbating with them then of course it would be bootheaven.

Yes these are absolutely perfect and these normal boots usually build up more stink because they're worn daily. You have good taste
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:39 pm Thanks for sharing. As for me, this pair of boots is just kinda normal and nothing special, but that's just my opinion. They're not even knee-high, and there's no bling, no high heels, they're just very plain to me. Now if you had pics of her teasing a cock with them, that might changed my opinion. I see sexier boots at my workplace. Don't lower your standards, my dudes.
Agreed! Have always been into the sexier boots, and if there’s no high heel, I just can’t lol.
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
gman48

Post by gman48 »

irapepumpsnboots wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:01 am
Agreed! Have always been into the sexier boots, and if there’s no high heel, I just can’t lol.
I love sexier boots too but the everyday boots get the most wear and smell the best! Especially with milfs that wear them for years and build up those toe prints and delicious flavor 🤤