Leather boots into pillows

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leatherbootsforlife

Leather boots into pillows

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

Taking tall thigh, high boots, stuffing them full of memory foam and humping them to sleep using them as pillows sniffing them throughout the night Let me know what you guys think?

colon

Re: Leather boots into pillows

Post by colon »

Es una muy buena idea , lo tendré en cuenta para una noche que quede solo , un par de almohada y las demás todas desordenadas a mi lado , y dormir desnudo
Bootfella

Post by Bootfella »

I do something similar, I’ll have to try at night sometime. The stuffed boot is really fun to stuff in you pants at well, and sneaking a vibrator into the boot makes the whole thing even more fun to play with.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

I stuff them with clothing at times, to get them the right shape. I've never thought about stitching the opening shut though. There's always the off chance that someone might actually want to wear them. I guess it would be a good idea if you're totally black pilled about women.
legginslover

Post by legginslover »

I'd prefer these type of boots with my wife in them, but for some occasional fun this seems to be a good and interesing way!
I never though of having boots, especially these hot variant with shiny artificial leather, as a pillow.
I will try this after my wife has worn them for a day, but not these high heels, she prefers normal block heels, but that is OK.
sakione

Post by sakione »

I’ve stuffed my boots for years. Amazing feeling btw. If you add a belt, you can add friction
billionrustle

Post by billionrustle »

I think its leather will smell very unpleasant. So even though it's a good idea, I won't do it.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Excellent way to sniff, worship, and make love to your boots all night. I personally find the smell of night sweat/pheromones combined with leather to be the most intoxicating perfume...
Leatherbootsforlife

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

sakione wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:35 pm I’ve stuffed my boots for years. Amazing feeling btw. If you add a belt, you can add friction
Add a belt in what way please explain?
Johnny87

Post by Johnny87 »

Good idea! Make me want to do the same thing.
And have good fun.
Thanks for the inspiration! And if you cum them show us 👢