When was the first time you had sex with a pair of boots without the owner knowing it?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

immarc_b

Re: When was the first time you had sex with a pair of boots without the owner knowing it?

Post by immarc_b »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:43 pm
Net King wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:25 pm
qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:19 pm Like the other two stories so far, my first boot fucking happened at home. I always had a thing for women wearing boots (heels too) since I was young, even though I didn't really understand it back then. My mom had a pair of low-heeled brown leather knee high boots with a strap and buckle that I always loved seeing her wear.

I know this isn't really relevant to the thread, but I like talking about her and since you asked...
We started hanging out as just friends, but she wanted to be more than that. I wasn't really interested in dating her, because if I'm being honest I just wasn't attracted to her. I liked her, but just didn't find her sexy at all. She lowered her expectations and asked if she could just give me blowjobs. I wasn't sure about it since I still wanted to have the option to date other women in case I met someone, but finally I caved and let her suck my dick. This went on for a while and then one night she sucked my dick while wearing high heels. We were both in the military and she was wearing the shiny black mid-level Capps heels that a lot of military women wear. She wasn't in uniform at the time, she was dressed for dinner at a nice restaurant with a group of friends. She was sitting next to me and rubbing her shoe against my leg under the table the whole time. I always enjoyed getting blowjobs from her and covering her face in cum, but that was the first time I remember actually being attracted to her. After dinner we went back to her place and she sucked my dick while still wearing her dinner clothes and heels. She noticed a difference in how much bigger and stiffer my cock was compared to other times she had sucked it, so when she asked about it later I told her that it was a real turn on for her to suck my dick while wearing high heels. From that point on she started giving me shoejobs and putting on her heels or boots before sucking my dick. I don't know if she just grew on me or if she actually started putting more effort into her appearance over time, but I grew more attracted to her and instead of just blowjobs we also started fucking while she wore heels and boots. At first she only owned a couple pairs of boots, and neither pair was anything special. I mean, I wasn't going to say no to getting a blowjob from her while she was wearing them, but I still preferred her to wear her uniform and heels while sucking my dick. One pair was black knee-high felt boots with barely any heel at all. The other were brown wedge boots, also knee-high. Since they were both felt material, they weren't good for bootjobs since she didn't want me to leave cum stains on them. So for a while I just got blowjobs from her in boots and she wore her military heels for giving me shoejobs. Then she went home for Christmas and when I picked her up from the airport when she came back I couldn't believe that she was standing on the curb wearing a pair of black leather knee-high riding boots with a strap and buckle. She bought them while she was home. I don't know if she had me in mind or if she just happened to like them. I instantly got hard and she had to feel my boner as she hugged me. I felt like my erection was going to burst out of my pants and I'd just start spraying cum all over her boots right there on the sidewalk. I drove her to my place instead of hers because I had friends coming over for a party that same night she got back. We didn't have much time before people started showing up, but after we got home she almost immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick while wearing her boots. She may have wanted to wear her new boots anyway, but I guarantee when she put them on that morning she was thinking about how nice a surprise it was going to be for me and that she would wear them while sucking my cock that night. I was distracted all night during the party seeing her walk around my apartment in her brand new boots. After everyone went home I finally got what I wanted and fucked her while she was wearing nothing but the boots and also got a bootjob from her and sprayed my cum all over her boots while she was wearing them. The next morning I got another blowjob from her while she was wearing them before I took her home, then she gave me another bootjob at her place. 24 hours before I had no idea she owned a pair of black leather riding boots, then within a day of finding out I jizzed on them twice while she was wearing them, fucked her while she was wearing them, and got two blowjobs from her while she was wearing them. Sorry for the long story, but it started with her wanting my dick in her mouth to her buying the boots later and immediately giving me bootjobs with them. I have other stories about her boots (and pics) if you want to DM me so the thread doesn't get off topic.
How did you manage it with your partner?
Thanks for sharing your amazing story!
The higher the shaft, the better
boot.perv.2

Re: When was the first time you had sex with a pair of boots without the owner knowing it?

Post by boot.perv.2 »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:19 pm ... The next time I saw [mother] wear them to church after that experience was so confusing for me because my cock was tingling seeing her wear them knowing what I'd done to them. Imagining scenarios where she gave me bootjobs or where I would just uncontrollably start spraying cum all over her boots while she was wearing them in church got added in with all the other scenarios I was already imagining. They remained my favorite pair of shoes I ever fucked for years until I met a girl after college who had a similar pair of boots, but black. She gave me bootjobs and sucked my dick while wearing them, so they became my new favorite and stilll remain in the top spot.
My mother and sister never wore boots while I was growing up, so I never got teased at home the way you did. But by 12 years old, I was already pretty far into my boot fetish, that I'd keep memories of the teachers and girls who wore boots to school in my mind. Every night I would replay those memories back in my mind and thrust my cock between my hands in a fucking motion to cum all over my underwear.

I was pretty shy around girls as a teenager. But one time I was hanging out at the pizza place with a couple friends, when Terry and Cindy walked in, both wearing boots. Cindy wore dark brown knee high boots with a tapered cowgirl style heel (sexy!) and Terry wore tan knee high boots with a blocky 70s heel over her jeans. They saw me checking out their boots, so they decided to both sit in my lap together. Oh gosh, did I get hard. When we headed back to the high school, I walked back with my arms around Terry and Cindy on either side. I kept imaging that we'd stop off in the woods and they'd tease my cock with their boots, but that only happened in my imagination.

I was quite a bit older before I started thinking about cumming on boots. There were two girls I had dated in college who had boots, one was not pretty at all but she wore some hot cognac OTK boots that were fantastic. The other girl was gorgeous, way out of my league, but she wore black leather KHBs with high heels, she called them her "fuck boots". When I fucked her while wearing those boots, it was the first time I ever came in a girls pussy and it felt great.

I was in my early 20s the first time I came on a pair of boots without the owner knowing. Those were beige ankle boots with stacked cowgirl heels and lots of straps and buckles, and they belonged to the young woman who lived downstairs in the duplex. She used to leave her boots in the basement where the washer and dryer that we shared were. I borrowed them and came on them upstairs, but after that she stopped leaving them in the basement.
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:47 am
qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:19 pm ... The next time I saw [mother] wear them to church after that experience was so confusing for me because my cock was tingling seeing her wear them knowing what I'd done to them. Imagining scenarios where she gave me bootjobs or where I would just uncontrollably start spraying cum all over her boots while she was wearing them in church got added in with all the other scenarios I was already imagining. They remained my favorite pair of shoes I ever fucked for years until I met a girl after college who had a similar pair of boots, but black. She gave me bootjobs and sucked my dick while wearing them, so they became my new favorite and stilll remain in the top spot.
My mother and sister never wore boots while I was growing up, so I never got teased at home the way you did. But by 12 years old, I was already pretty far into my boot fetish, that I'd keep memories of the teachers and girls who wore boots to school in my mind. Every night I would replay those memories back in my mind and thrust my cock between my hands in a fucking motion to cum all over my underwear.

I was pretty shy around girls as a teenager. But one time I was hanging out at the pizza place with a couple friends, when Terry and Cindy walked in, both wearing boots. Cindy wore dark brown knee high boots with a tapered cowgirl style heel (sexy!) and Terry wore tan knee high boots with a blocky 70s heel over her jeans. They saw me checking out their boots, so they decided to both sit in my lap together. Oh gosh, did I get hard. When we headed back to the high school, I walked back with my arms around Terry and Cindy on either side. I kept imaging that we'd stop off in the woods and they'd tease my cock with their boots, but that only happened in my imagination.

I was quite a bit older before I started thinking about cumming on boots. There were two girls I had dated in college who had boots, one was not pretty at all but she wore some hot cognac OTK boots that were fantastic. The other girl was gorgeous, way out of my league, but she wore black leather KHBs with high heels, she called them her "fuck boots". When I fucked her while wearing those boots, it was the first time I ever came in a girls pussy and it felt great.

I was in my early 20s the first time I came on a pair of boots without the owner knowing. Those were beige ankle boots with stacked cowgirl heels and lots of straps and buckles, and they belonged to the young woman who lived downstairs in the duplex. She used to leave her boots in the basement where the washer and dryer that we shared were. I borrowed them and came on them upstairs, but after that she stopped leaving them in the basement.
Do you think she figured out you had taken them? There is nothing hotter than making off with someone's boots and going to town inside them
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Set the way back machine for about 10 years ago. One of my daughter's friends who had terrible daddy issues gives a popsicle a blow job at the dinner table and turns me the fuck on, but I would never touch her, even if they were of age and in college. She is wearing these knee-highs that night that she left in the living room when they went to bed. I wake up and go to the kitchen to get a drink and find them sitting out there and wrap the leg around my cock and put the toe box in the crack of my ass and have my way with them. That's how it started in boots for me...now I love ankle boots I can load up. Boots are second only to purses for me.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

vargasthewise wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:21 pm Set the way back machine for about 10 years ago. One of my daughter's friends who had terrible daddy issues gives a popsicle a blow job at the dinner table and turns me the fuck on, but I would never touch her, even if they were of age and in college. She is wearing these knee-highs that night that she left in the living room when they went to bed. I wake up and go to the kitchen to get a drink and find them sitting out there and wrap the leg around my cock and put the toe box in the crack of my ass and have my way with them. That's how it started in boots for me...now I love ankle boots I can load up. Boots are second only to purses for me.
I feel the same way. Last time my daughter lived with me, she owned a hot pair of black OTK wedge-heel boots that I totally lusted after. And even though I had free access to them, they belonged to my daughter and it just didn't feel right. That's not to say I haven't fantasized about her giving me a bootjob with them...I just didn't cross the line into reality, because consequences. I did make an animation about it though, https://bootopia.vdev.net/site/17-daddy ... eel-boots/ not based on a real life situation.

Bootbitch1

Post by Bootbitch1 »

I was about 13, I had known I had a boot fetish for a while though.
My aunt had a pair of leather overknee boots with a stiletto heel, she had quite a few pairs of boots in fact, but those were the ones that turned me on the most.
One time I was staying at her house because my parents were on holiday, and she asked if I minded being on my own for a few hours while she met up with some friends for lunch.
As soon as she left, I went and grabbed her boots and thought about how I could give myself some kind of bootjob. I ended up doing something I still do with my girlfriends boots all the time to this day, which is stuffing them really tight with clothes, so that they almost feel like they’re being worn on the legs. Then I started making out with them, and used my saliva from worshipping them as lube, and fucked the boot shafts just like they were legs until I jizzed everywhere. Managed to get everything off and put them back about 5 minutes before my aunt came home.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Bootbitch1 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:27 pm I ended up doing something I still do with my girlfriends boots all the time to this day, which is stuffing them really tight with clothes, so that they almost feel like they’re being worn on the legs. Then I started making out with them, and used my saliva from worshipping them as lube, and fucked the boot shafts just like they were legs until I jizzed everywhere. Managed to get everything off and put them back about 5 minutes before my aunt came home.
I like stuffing them with clothes, too, to simulate someone wearing them. Works great for KHBs, OTKs and THBs. I like to lay down and stroke my cock with the sole of the boot to simulate a bootjob.
owlman

Post by owlman »

I cant honestly say when my boot fetish started, I remember a lot of the really attractive girls I knew rode horses and therefore wore boots a lot, living in the country it was just the way it was, a girl would get up in a morning and get ready to go to the stables so she's wear her riding boots, after the stables she's just spend the rest of the day in her riding outfit, unless of course she happened to be going anywhere special. I think for me it was the way the jods and boots made her legs look longer and more streamlined that excited me.
I remember one girl i went out with, she was a few years younger than me, I think she was just discovering her sexuality if I'm honest, and she was a very attractive girl, not slim, i think she was about a size 12 but she had a great personality and i fell deeply in love with her. She'd just left school and I was already working so had more money than she did which meant I was able to buy her stuff, we used to go shopping and I'd buy her dresses, leggings, jeans and stuff. One day I bought her a shortish leather skirt, just above the knee and a pair of knee high black leather boots, god she looked sexy, I think the feeling of the leather aroused her because she was very turned on and all over me.
I remember one new years eve, we went out with my parents and stayed at their house, the folowing morning we woke up, she was lying on the floor at the bottom of the bed under a spare duvet, I was lying in bed, I felt sore all over my back and was horrified to find the bed was covered in blood, it looked like there'd been a stabbing!
I got up and went to the bathroom to get a wash and over the wash basin was a mirror, on the wall opposite was another larger mirror, I looked in the mirror and couldnt believe what I was seeing, from my shoulders to my waist on both sides of my back I had two long slash marks, my whole back was covered in blood, what the hell had happened last night I wondered!
I cleaned myself up and got dressed, how I was going to explain the state of the bed to my parents was another thing, but I'd worry about that later. Much later me and her were sitting in the lounge with my parents having a few drinks, she was dressed and wearing her black knee high boots, I glanced at the boot heels as she swung one leg over the other, that was when I noticed the metal tips on the boot heels!
So that was what had happened, I vaguely recollect coming home worse for the drink and us going into my bedroom, I remember us fooling around and I have a hazy recollection of sliding her leather skirt up her thighs in order to do the deed. Now in the throes of passion she had a habit of pulling her legs up and wrapping them around my waist, all I can think of was in our drunken state she'd raised her legs and dug her heels into my back around my shoulder area, at some point she'd pushed her legs down my back towards my waist, thereby 'slashing' my back.
I must admit we both found it very sexy having sex with her keeping her boots on, but in future I made sure not to have a bare back when we made love. Incidentally I can remember most of the event fairly clearly, yet for the life of me I cannot remember how I explained the mess to my parents.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

owlman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:11 am I must admit we both found it very sexy having sex with her keeping her boots on, but in future I made sure not to have a bare back when we made love. Incidentally I can remember most of the event fairly clearly, yet for the life of me I cannot remember how I explained the mess to my parents.
Thanks for sharing your story, even if it's kind of off-topic. I'm pretty sure if I were blackout drunk, I wouldn't be able to get it up, even if she's wearing boots.
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

When I was about 11, with my aunts knee high heel vinyl rain boots.
She came back late one night and left her boots by the front door. I had seen her wear the boots, but never got a chance to have my way with them.
I had noticed the light was still on in the hallway when I went to use the bathroom and I saw her boots just lying there on the floor. It was still a little wet on the outside with some bits of mid and dirt. The insides of the boots were still damp from being worn all day. I grabbed the boots and went to the bathroom to rinse them off a bit. I admired them for a bit and zipped one up and shoved one down my pants, pressing them against my little cock, her size 9 boots were amazing in my pants.
I walked back to my room with the other boot and locked my door and jumped into bed and began to sniff the other one. The smell of the inside of the boots were amazing. Shortly after I came and it was amazing. I had to clean it up quickly and just thought about putting them back so I wouldn’t get caught with them.
I cleaned myself up and tried put them back as I found them, hoping no one was the wiser.
The next morning she asked if I slept ok, and apologized for more making so much noise last night. I told her I slept fine. As she wore the boots more I had more chances to have my way with them.