When was the first time you had sex with a pair of boots without the owner knowing it?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Rudeboy

When was the first time you had sex with a pair of boots without the owner knowing it?

Post by Rudeboy »

We've probably all done it by now. A relative or a friend or co-worker leaves their sexy boots laying around somewhere, and we can't contain our lust and just start stroking our cocks against that leather/fabric until we explode. When was your first time?

Mine was when I was very young, probably in my early teens. My mother had a pair of leather knee boots I was totally in to. One night I snuck out of bed and grabbed the boots, gently kissing that shiny leather with the tip of my cock until I came. The feeling of that leather caressing my dick was heavenly.

Tell us your story!
fuckboot

Re: When was the first time you had sex with a pair of boots without the owner knowing it?

Post by fuckboot »

I still remember my older sister's red go go boots when I was just a kid. Couldn't wait to be left home alone so I could wear them. Finally started grinding my little cock on them. Had never cum before, and knew nothing, just knew it felt good. Finally, a few months later, I exploded all over those boots. Was scared shitless, didn't know what happened, just knew it felt amazing. Boots have been my true love ever since.
sovok

Re: When was the first time you had sex with a pair of boots without the owner knowing it?

Post by sovok »

when is was 12 i sneaked out during gym and whent in the girls lockerroom and cummed and pissed on a fellow classmate her boots
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Like the other two stories so far, my first boot fucking happened at home. I always had a thing for women wearing boots (heels too) since I was young, even though I didn't really understand it back then. My mom had a pair of low-heeled brown leather knee high boots with a strap and buckle that I always loved seeing her wear. Once when I was very young she handed them to me and told me to go put them in her closet for her. I loved holding them and even though I didn't do anything with them back then that's the first distinct memory I have of some pre-pubescent urge to be in contact with her boots. As I got older I started fantasizing about "dirty" or "inappropriate" things happening to my mom while she was wearing the boots. I thought about her stepping in dog poop with her boots or a dog peeing on her boots while she was wearing them. I remember another time when I was still pretty young seeing her go into a porta potty while wearing her boots and feeling so dirty thinking about her going to the bathroom naked from the waist down with her skirt around her boots. I fantasized about some stranger unkowingly opening the door of the porta potty and exposing her nakedness. As I got older, the fantasies about her boots became more sexual. I was too young to understand that the attraction I felt was solely for her boots and not for her, so it felt very wrong. I would imagine scenarios where I pissed on her boots while she was wearing them. I also imagined scenarios where I would be under a table she was sitting at with her legs crossed, pull out my dick and rub it on her boots without her knowing. I remember another time I was sitting next to her in church and looked down and saw that she was flexing her ankle so that only the heel of her boot was touching the floor and she was twisting her foot side to side. As I sat there watching I imagined what it would be like to lie on my back on the floor with my dick out and for her to grind my penis under her boot sole. After that I started fantasizing about her standing or stepping on my dick with her boots, grinding my cock under her boot, or kicking me in the dick with her boots as punishment. All that to say that I had a very confusing childhood when it came to my mom's boots and understanding my fetish. I started playing with her boots for the first time when I was in middle school. One day during the summer she was gone to the store and I was home alone for a few hours, so I went to her closet and rubbed her shoes against my dick. It seemed so wrong but thinking about her shoes touching my dick made my penis quiver in anticipation. I started with her flats and low-heeled loafers to work my way up to shoes I found sexier. For some reason, the sexier I found the shoe the more wrong it seemed to touch it with my dick. After pleasuring myself with her loafers I moved on to her high heels. Finally, I grabbed her pair of boots and one after the other rubbed the soft leather against my cock. It felt so amazing finally having my dick in contact with her boots after admiring them for so many years but having no idea what to do about my urges. That became a weekly event for me during the summer that I looked forward to every Thursday morning when she went shopping so I could rub her shoes against my dick. I started experimenting more with masturbation using her shoes. Somewhere along the way I learned that rubbing my dick against things felt good. Instead of jerking off with my hand my method of masturbation was to basically hump the floor while lying on my stomach, so I started doing that with her shoes under my dick. That method of masturbation didn't usually result in me blowing a load of cum, so even after I figured out that humping her shoes felt good I still didn't know about cumming. It wasn't with her boots, but with a pair of her low-heeled loafers I was humping that I accidentally blew a load all over them. Like fuckboot, I didn't know what happened and was scared but was also super turned on to see my mom's shoes dripping in some liquid that came out of my penis. I wiped her shoes off and put them back, but then started experimenting even more with masturbation and trying to produce loads of cum. I again moved on to her heels next. I had such a reverence for her boots as the sexiest of all her shoes that even though I wanted to do dirty things to them it just felt so wrong doing anything to them. After covering her heels in cum for the next few weeks and confirming that I could clean them without leaving any permanent stains, I finally felt like I was ready to try it with her boots. I lay her boots flat on the floor as I usually did when humping them, but right as I felt myself coming to climax I pulled my dick back from her boots. It was lying on the floor and continuing to apply pressure with my dick that usually kept me from shooting out any cum, so I had to time it perfectly so that I stopped humping just as I reached climax. I felt my cock explode in ecstasy all over her boots, multiple times. After I finished cumming I surveyed the damage and was both extremely turned on and horrified to see a mess of thick, sticky cum splattered all over her boots. I masturbated again by humping the floor while looking at her boots covered in my cum, then cleaned them off and put them back in her closet. The next time I saw her wear them to church after that experience was so confusing for me because my cock was tingling seeing her wear them knowing what I'd done to them. Imagining scenarios where she gave me bootjobs or where I would just uncontrollably start spraying cum all over her boots while she was wearing them in church got added in with all the other scenarios I was already imagining. They remained my favorite pair of shoes I ever fucked for years until I met a girl after college who had a similar pair of boots, but black. She gave me bootjobs and sucked my dick while wearing them, so they became my new favorite and stilll remain in the top spot.
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

sovok wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:20 pm when is was 12 i sneaked out during gym and whent in the girls lockerroom and cummed and pissed on a fellow classmate her boots
So hot, I remember doing the same thing during Gym... Snuck back into the locker room and had my way with another kids frye boots
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:19 pm Like the other two stories so far, my first boot fucking happened at home. I always had a thing for women wearing boots (heels too) since I was young, even though I didn't really understand it back then. My mom had a pair of low-heeled brown leather knee high boots with a strap and buckle that I always loved seeing her wear. Once when I was very young she handed them to me and told me to go put them in her closet for her. I loved holding them and even though I didn't do anything with them back then that's the first distinct memory I have of some pre-pubescent urge to be in contact with her boots. As I got older I started fantasizing about "dirty" or "inappropriate" things happening to my mom while she was wearing the boots. I thought about her stepping in dog poop with her boots or a dog peeing on her boots while she was wearing them. I remember another time when I was still pretty young seeing her go into a porta potty while wearing her boots and feeling so dirty thinking about her going to the bathroom naked from the waist down with her skirt around her boots. I fantasized about some stranger unkowingly opening the door of the porta potty and exposing her nakedness. As I got older, the fantasies about her boots became more sexual. I was too young to understand that the attraction I felt was solely for her boots and not for her, so it felt very wrong. I would imagine scenarios where I pissed on her boots while she was wearing them. I also imagined scenarios where I would be under a table she was sitting at with her legs crossed, pull out my dick and rub it on her boots without her knowing. I remember another time I was sitting next to her in church and looked down and saw that she was flexing her ankle so that only the heel of her boot was touching the floor and she was twisting her foot side to side. As I sat there watching I imagined what it would be like to lie on my back on the floor with my dick out and for her to grind my penis under her boot sole. After that I started fantasizing about her standing or stepping on my dick with her boots, grinding my cock under her boot, or kicking me in the dick with her boots as punishment. All that to say that I had a very confusing childhood when it came to my mom's boots and understanding my fetish. I started playing with her boots for the first time when I was in middle school. One day during the summer she was gone to the store and I was home alone for a few hours, so I went to her closet and rubbed her shoes against my dick. It seemed so wrong but thinking about her shoes touching my dick made my penis quiver in anticipation. I started with her flats and low-heeled loafers to work my way up to shoes I found sexier. For some reason, the sexier I found the shoe the more wrong it seemed to touch it with my dick. After pleasuring myself with her loafers I moved on to her high heels. Finally, I grabbed her pair of boots and one after the other rubbed the soft leather against my cock. It felt so amazing finally having my dick in contact with her boots after admiring them for so many years but having no idea what to do about my urges. That became a weekly event for me during the summer that I looked forward to every Thursday morning when she went shopping so I could rub her shoes against my dick. I started experimenting more with masturbation using her shoes. Somewhere along the way I learned that rubbing my dick against things felt good. Instead of jerking off with my hand my method of masturbation was to basically hump the floor while lying on my stomach, so I started doing that with her shoes under my dick. That method of masturbation didn't usually result in me blowing a load of cum, so even after I figured out that humping her shoes felt good I still didn't know about cumming. It wasn't with her boots, but with a pair of her low-heeled loafers I was humping that I accidentally blew a load all over them. Like fuckboot, I didn't know what happened and was scared but was also super turned on to see my mom's shoes dripping in some liquid that came out of my penis. I wiped her shoes off and put them back, but then started experimenting even more with masturbation and trying to produce loads of cum. I again moved on to her heels next. I had such a reverence for her boots as the sexiest of all her shoes that even though I wanted to do dirty things to them it just felt so wrong doing anything to them. After covering her heels in cum for the next few weeks and confirming that I could clean them without leaving any permanent stains, I finally felt like I was ready to try it with her boots. I lay her boots flat on the floor as I usually did when humping them, but right as I felt myself coming to climax I pulled my dick back from her boots. It was lying on the floor and continuing to apply pressure with my dick that usually kept me from shooting out any cum, so I had to time it perfectly so that I stopped humping just as I reached climax. I felt my cock explode in ecstasy all over her boots, multiple times. After I finished cumming I surveyed the damage and was both extremely turned on and horrified to see a mess of thick, sticky cum splattered all over her boots. I masturbated again by humping the floor while looking at her boots covered in my cum, then cleaned them off and put them back in her closet. The next time I saw her wear them to church after that experience was so confusing for me because my cock was tingling seeing her wear them knowing what I'd done to them. Imagining scenarios where she gave me bootjobs or where I would just uncontrollably start spraying cum all over her boots while she was wearing them in church got added in with all the other scenarios I was already imagining. They remained my favorite pair of shoes I ever fucked for years until I met a girl after college who had a similar pair of boots, but black. She gave me bootjobs and sucked my dick while wearing them, so they became my new favorite and stilll remain in the top spot.
I hear ya brother, guess I'm lucky my mother never wore boots. Still felt some shame about my sister's boots, but the urge was to powerful to be denied. I finally hid those red go go boots away for myself one summer, she forgot about the boots next winter. I was a horny little SOB and used to sneak into friends' mothers/sisters' closets and have my way with their boots as well. It amazes me that I was never caught. I love wearing high heel boots, and have several pairs, that I am confident enough to wear publicly. No crossdressing, just levis, leather and sexy boots. I'm always looking for new ways of making love to boots...
Net King

Post by Net King »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:19 pm Like the other two stories so far, my first boot fucking happened at home. I always had a thing for women wearing boots (heels too) since I was young, even though I didn't really understand it back then. My mom had a pair of low-heeled brown leather knee high boots with a strap and buckle that I always loved seeing her wear.
They remained my favorite pair of shoes I ever fucked for years until I met a girl after college who had a similar pair of boots, but black. She gave me bootjobs and sucked my dick while wearing them, so they became my new favorite and stilll remain in the top spot.
This is a most amazing story! I was turned on by shoes my parents and schoolmates wore but was too inhibited to think of playing with them. My father had a pair of shark fin ripple sole shoes and seeing them drove me crazy. But I never dared touch them. Knowing what I know now I wished I had rubbed my dick with those soles - it would have been mind blowing. But if I had and got caught the sky would have fallen. I had a pair of canvas tennies with herringbone gum soles which turned me on. One time I was so excited with them I rubbed my dick with the soles until I exploded. The rough soles rubbed the underside of my dick raw but did not mind because it felt so good. This was the start of the slippery slope for me.
How did you get to the stage that the college girl would give you boot jobs? Some people on this group would just love wives and girlfriends to give them boot/sneaker jobs but cannot get it together. I was lucky and managed it with my partner.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Net King wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:25 pm
qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:19 pm Like the other two stories so far, my first boot fucking happened at home. I always had a thing for women wearing boots (heels too) since I was young, even though I didn't really understand it back then. My mom had a pair of low-heeled brown leather knee high boots with a strap and buckle that I always loved seeing her wear.
They remained my favorite pair of shoes I ever fucked for years until I met a girl after college who had a similar pair of boots, but black. She gave me bootjobs and sucked my dick while wearing them, so they became my new favorite and stilll remain in the top spot.
This is a most amazing story! I was turned on by shoes my parents and schoolmates wore but was too inhibited to think of playing with them. My father had a pair of shark fin ripple sole shoes and seeing them drove me crazy. But I never dared touch them. Knowing what I know now I wished I had rubbed my dick with those soles - it would have been mind blowing. But if I had and got caught the sky would have fallen. I had a pair of canvas tennies with herringbone gum soles which turned me on. One time I was so excited with them I rubbed my dick with the soles until I exploded. The rough soles rubbed the underside of my dick raw but did not mind because it felt so good. This was the start of the slippery slope for me.
How did you get to the stage that the college girl would give you boot jobs? Some people on this group would just love wives and girlfriends to give them boot/sneaker jobs but cannot get it together. I was lucky and managed it with my partner.
I know this isn't really relevant to the thread, but I like talking about her and since you asked...
We started hanging out as just friends, but she wanted to be more than that. I wasn't really interested in dating her, because if I'm being honest I just wasn't attracted to her. I liked her, but just didn't find her sexy at all. She lowered her expectations and asked if she could just give me blowjobs. I wasn't sure about it since I still wanted to have the option to date other women in case I met someone, but finally I caved and let her suck my dick. This went on for a while and then one night she sucked my dick while wearing high heels. We were both in the military and she was wearing the shiny black mid-level Capps heels that a lot of military women wear. She wasn't in uniform at the time, she was dressed for dinner at a nice restaurant with a group of friends. She was sitting next to me and rubbing her shoe against my leg under the table the whole time. I always enjoyed getting blowjobs from her and covering her face in cum, but that was the first time I remember actually being attracted to her. After dinner we went back to her place and she sucked my dick while still wearing her dinner clothes and heels. She noticed a difference in how much bigger and stiffer my cock was compared to other times she had sucked it, so when she asked about it later I told her that it was a real turn on for her to suck my dick while wearing high heels. From that point on she started giving me shoejobs and putting on her heels or boots before sucking my dick. I don't know if she just grew on me or if she actually started putting more effort into her appearance over time, but I grew more attracted to her and instead of just blowjobs we also started fucking while she wore heels and boots. At first she only owned a couple pairs of boots, and neither pair was anything special. I mean, I wasn't going to say no to getting a blowjob from her while she was wearing them, but I still preferred her to wear her uniform and heels while sucking my dick. One pair was black knee-high felt boots with barely any heel at all. The other were brown wedge boots, also knee-high. Since they were both felt material, they weren't good for bootjobs since she didn't want me to leave cum stains on them. So for a while I just got blowjobs from her in boots and she wore her military heels for giving me shoejobs. Then she went home for Christmas and when I picked her up from the airport when she came back I couldn't believe that she was standing on the curb wearing a pair of black leather knee-high riding boots with a strap and buckle. She bought them while she was home. I don't know if she had me in mind or if she just happened to like them. I instantly got hard and she had to feel my boner as she hugged me. I felt like my erection was going to burst out of my pants and I'd just start spraying cum all over her boots right there on the sidewalk. I drove her to my place instead of hers because I had friends coming over for a party that same night she got back. We didn't have much time before people started showing up, but after we got home she almost immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick while wearing her boots. She may have wanted to wear her new boots anyway, but I guarantee when she put them on that morning she was thinking about how nice a surprise it was going to be for me and that she would wear them while sucking my cock that night. I was distracted all night during the party seeing her walk around my apartment in her brand new boots. After everyone went home I finally got what I wanted and fucked her while she was wearing nothing but the boots and also got a bootjob from her and sprayed my cum all over her boots while she was wearing them. The next morning I got another blowjob from her while she was wearing them before I took her home, then she gave me another bootjob at her place. 24 hours before I had no idea she owned a pair of black leather riding boots, then within a day of finding out I jizzed on them twice while she was wearing them, fucked her while she was wearing them, and got two blowjobs from her while she was wearing them. Sorry for the long story, but it started with her wanting my dick in her mouth to her buying the boots later and immediately giving me bootjobs with them. I have other stories about her boots (and pics) if you want to DM me so the thread doesn't get off topic.
How did you manage it with your partner?
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:43 pm
Net King wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:25 pm
I know this isn't really relevant to the thread, but I like talking about her and since you asked...
We started hanging out as just friends, but she wanted to be more than that. I wasn't really interested in dating her, because if I'm being honest I just wasn't attracted to her. I liked her, but just didn't find her sexy at all. She lowered her expectations and asked if she could just give me blowjobs. I wasn't sure about it since I still wanted to have the option to date other women in case I met someone, but finally I caved and let her suck my dick. This went on for a while and then one night she sucked my dick while wearing high heels. We were both in the military and she was wearing the shiny black mid-level Capps heels that a lot of military women wear. She wasn't in uniform at the time, she was dressed for dinner at a nice restaurant with a group of friends. She was sitting next to me and rubbing her shoe against my leg under the table the whole time. I always enjoyed getting blowjobs from her and covering her face in cum, but that was the first time I remember actually being attracted to her. After dinner we went back to her place and she sucked my dick while still wearing her dinner clothes and heels. She noticed a difference in how much bigger and stiffer my cock was compared to other times she had sucked it, so when she asked about it later I told her that it was a real turn on for her to suck my dick while wearing high heels. From that point on she started giving me shoejobs and putting on her heels or boots before sucking my dick. I don't know if she just grew on me or if she actually started putting more effort into her appearance over time, but I grew more attracted to her and instead of just blowjobs we also started fucking while she wore heels and boots. At first she only owned a couple pairs of boots, and neither pair was anything special. I mean, I wasn't going to say no to getting a blowjob from her while she was wearing them, but I still preferred her to wear her uniform and heels while sucking my dick. One pair was black knee-high felt boots with barely any heel at all. The other were brown wedge boots, also knee-high. Since they were both felt material, they weren't good for bootjobs since she didn't want me to leave cum stains on them. So for a while I just got blowjobs from her in boots and she wore her military heels for giving me shoejobs. Then she went home for Christmas and when I picked her up from the airport when she came back I couldn't believe that she was standing on the curb wearing a pair of black leather knee-high riding boots with a strap and buckle. She bought them while she was home. I don't know if she had me in mind or if she just happened to like them. I instantly got hard and she had to feel my boner as she hugged me. I felt like my erection was going to burst out of my pants and I'd just start spraying cum all over her boots right there on the sidewalk. I drove her to my place instead of hers because I had friends coming over for a party that same night she got back. We didn't have much time before people started showing up, but after we got home she almost immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick while wearing her boots. She may have wanted to wear her new boots anyway, but I guarantee when she put them on that morning she was thinking about how nice a surprise it was going to be for me and that she would wear them while sucking my cock that night. I was distracted all night during the party seeing her walk around my apartment in her brand new boots. After everyone went home I finally got what I wanted and fucked her while she was wearing nothing but the boots and also got a bootjob from her and sprayed my cum all over her boots while she was wearing them. The next morning I got another blowjob from her while she was wearing them before I took her home, then she gave me another bootjob at her place. 24 hours before I had no idea she owned a pair of black leather riding boots, then within a day of finding out I jizzed on them twice while she was wearing them, fucked her while she was wearing them, and got two blowjobs from her while she was wearing them. Sorry for the long story, but it started with her wanting my dick in her mouth to her buying the boots later and immediately giving me bootjobs with them. I have other stories about her boots (and pics) if you want to DM me so the thread doesn't get off topic.
That’s still an amazing story. Thanks for sharing!
Net King

Post by Net King »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:19 pm ......
This thread may have got off-topic but who cares?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

It started when I met the girl I had been going with at the station after returning to town. She was wearing these suede boots (not quite boots but taller than shoes) with crepe wedge soles. Seeing girls wearing these was a turn on for me, so when my friend wore them I went hard but concealed it. However I could not conceal things for ever so she knew about. A few years later she was my partner and she really liked a pair of canvas tennies with herringbone soles I gave her (I purchased them for myself but they were too small for me) and ofter wore them. We were fooling around one day when she was wearing them. I ended up sitting on the floor between her knees and she was preening me. I gently caressed her ankles. She gave me a few digs between my legs with the heels of her tennies. We were both feeling rather 'hot' at this point. I badly wanted to feel those tennies on my dick and my inhibitions went away. I got up, took off my trowsers and lay on the floor and said I wanted her to caress my dick with them. She was concerned that the soles were a bit dirty but I said I did not care. So she did and the little ridges of rubber gently caressed the tip of my dick which got flaming hot until I exploded. She has obliged me many times since. She did not really like intercourse so was happy to oblige me in this way.
I wrote a story about it - http://netking29.freeservers.com/volley ... lleys.html